B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
necrotomy

Previous bans:
I have one ban for OOC toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff orders. This was a while ago, and I have learned from my mistakes and can ensure that it doesn't happen again

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m online practically every day, during the school week, it's mainly from 4/5 pm est to 11 pm.

Which time zone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
shishi#6200

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, and I’m fully okay with VC's

List your current and past applications:
REPORTER APPLICATION
[ACCEPTED]
TEACHER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [ACCEPTED]
PROFESSOR APPLICATION
[DENIED]

I only included major applications

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying in KPD is that, just like what I said in my reporter application, I wish to expand my experiences and knowledge in SRP. I want to learn the ins and outs of each faction, being already in the teaching faction and reporter faction, I wish to go to the KPD faction also to see what it is like and how they work. It gives me a sense of responsibility and happiness every time I get to help others, and I hope by joining this faction I would not only be able to help by stopping criminal roleplayers, but also protect others from harm ICly. It allows me to have more different types of interaction with people, how roleplayers will react and such and that is what drives me to join KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
For starters, I'm not that knowledgeable in terms of real life, though SRP-wise, with the help of my friends who are/, was part of the KPD and through genuine observation on how the current KPD officers work, I have basic knowledge of how they do things. Though of course, I am more than willing to learn more thoroughly if I do get accepted, being a Police officer is not easy, and I promise to be a hard-working and determined individual if I get accepted. I know one of the works the KPD does is serving fines to those who are underage and have illegal possession of alcohol, cigarettes, fake IDs, and those who recklessly put themselves in the middle of the road for fun. They also arrest people who have illegal items such as a baseball bat, knife, katana, etc. While also arresting those who have done illegal acts such as murder, or hurting others in a fight. Monitoring CCTV footage around the map also is one of the many tasks a KPD officer has to do to ensure the safety of the city and its people, especially those who act of malicious intent, the police can easily identify them using the CCTV. Officers also need to search individuals who have masks on, having to take action and thoroughly search each person of illegal possession, confiscating if they find anything illegal on them.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
KPD is important to the server due to how many gangs run around freely in Karakura, they are the ones responsible for stopping gang roleplayers from running around and killing everyone. Police are needed to prevent future crimes from happening in the city, they are there to maintain peace among the citizens and especially in cases when there are certain events happening and they are there to calm the people down. KPD handles all of the emergencies, arresting, and enforcement of the law, they are there to protect the people from harm by bringing justice to those who do illegal activities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I may be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that my application has me agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that I must be active when asked to be during training at all times.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that I may not take IC harassment OOCly when dealing with any sort of situation.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Sayumi Miyumi is a whopping 5’7, with light brown eyes. Her brown eyes are complemented with natural ginger hair. A small patch of freckles crossed her nose, along with a small scar going across her right eyebrow. She has a small smiley face tattoo on her middle finger and a heart on her pointer, she had a wild college career…Her other tattoos are covered up naturally by clothing items. She looked of Japanese/Irish descent. She spoke with a chirpy voice, pretty pleasing to the ears too!

What they're like on and off the job?
Sayumi has maintained her sweet and genuine personality despite everything she experienced during her two years as a trainee in the police force, having kept her positive aura as she hopes it would influence others too. Though despite looking like she wasn't the type to be one for parties, she’s an absolute party girl, and off the job she could mostly be found hanging out with friends/co-workers, and possibly at a small party or get-together hosted by those she knows. Her bright aura brings the party to everything, being able to keep things entertaining for others during parties as her positive thinking influences others. However when needed, she can be serious around others, her more professional and strict side showing when things looks serious.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Sayumi is typically quite friendly to others, having a bright outgoing personality even on or off the job. Fresh out of college and already in training, she looks up to her co-workers and always tries to learn from them. Doing things to improve herself as she tries her best to get to know the others, having a sense of respect for each and every one of them as she tries to be positive in the workplace, hoping it could influence others to be positive as well. As of now her plans for the future consists of nothing too big, only wanting to be able to strengthen her relations with her co-workers, friends, and family, being able to protect and keep them safe is one of her plans. The other is wanting to keep the city safer for others, to be able to get rid of the crime this city plagues in, and to make sure that everyone can sleep soundly at night without having to worry of others hurting them.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Sayumi Miyumi was born to a surrogate Irish male and her Japanese mother, Jayuni, due to her mother having married another woman named Aine, an Irish female. She and her family lived in Galway, Ireland until she was 1, where then both of her mothers moved them to Japan, due to Jayumi wanting her to grow up around Japanese culture. Sayumi lived perfectly normal toddlerhood and learned to speak basic Japanese albeit still struggling slightly due to being still so young. Sayumi began her schooling at age 5, where she went to a normal Japanese public school, however, this is where Sayumi’s childhood took a turn. Since she was mainly Irish, she had completely natural ginger hair, which was very uncommon among the rest of the Japanese students. She was picked on, bullied, and constantly harassed for her ginger hair, being discriminated against due to being the odd one out of everyone. Sayumi struggled with this for a while, letting it affect her emotions and her feelings towards things and herself. She struggled with self-image until she turned 14 when she met a wonderful friend named Hagui. This girl had blonde hair, different from her but was Japanese. She wasn't like everyone, she didn't bully her nor picked on her, she finally found someone who can relate to so the two became the best of friends. They completed their base schooling together, sticking with each other through thick and thin, not letting anything get into their way as their friendship stayed strong, growing up and moving onto college together.
College for Sayumi was a big party for her, she became more and more social and interacted with others, though despite everything, her party-girl side never once interfered with her focused and scholarly side, still maintaining great grades throughout her college life. She studied criminology, law, and justice, Hagui right beside her when doing so, cheering her on. She graduated more early than her peers, and instantly began training for policing, passing with flying colors, and was sent to Karakura Japan to enroll in the force, recommended by her L.T during training.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sayumi Miyumi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss is preferred

Given Name(s):
Yumi, Say, Mi, Sayu, Miyu

Preferred Name:
Umi/Sayu

IC Phone number:
(030)-687-0815

Religious Denomination: