IGN (In-Game Name):
Main (Account I’m applying with):

ProblematicFinn

Alts:
CandyIssues
Mapinguan
3Matic

Previous bans:
I have had 3 previous bans on the server; ERP, Spreading Erotic Literature, and Bypassing. The ERP was for when I first started back on SRP from a 2 year break, I received the ban on November 26, 2020 by Oph and after I received the ban I made sure to read the rules more as well as understand what is considered erotic for the server. The second ban, Spreading Erotic Literature, was given to me on December 16, 2020 by WiffyBanter not that long ago from the previous ban. I appealed 2 times both being denied, with the second one becoming a permanent ban due to Bypassing on a friends account, which I take full responsibility for the punishment I got back then. After I appealed for the Bypassing ban and was accepted all bans were lifted and I haven’t been banned ever since. I understand what I did now through all the time to recover and correct my actions that what I did back then was wrong and I have been able to keep a good record and not be banned for anything since then, and am hoping to keep it that way from now and for the time I stay on SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined the server back in December 2017 and played for around 3-4 months before quitting/taking a break from the server. Around September of 2020 I came back to SRP and was fairly active the best I could be with school and IRL things. On February 28, 2021 I joined the College Professor Faction and became very active on my main account, the account I am applying with, and joined practically everyday. During that time I was still in school, but kept playing on the server whenever I could; before school, after school, on the weekends, during holiday breaks, whenever.

After getting Professor on my main I started to buy other accounts to become more involved with the server making one of my alts a Journalist, I began to be more active on my alt than on my main but still making sure to do classes and finish my quota for my Professor character. This is all while I was still at school and I still made time to play SRP and make sure to stay active on it, even if it made me stress out a lot because of it.

Time had passed and I quit Journalist and focused more on my Professor account still being as active as I could possibly be. A few months later I go back to my alt and apply to become a Club Leader which gets accepted and then I focus more on my alt once more with it now being a Club-Leader as well as in college. Around this time school began to come to an end where I needed to focus more on school than the server making me less active on the server due to this.

Now that school has ended I have been way more active on SRP and am on the server practically 24/7 unless IRL things happen or I just don’t feel like getting on due to my character’s RP being boring or if I’m just not feeling like getting on that day.

Which timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Problematic#0835

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:

ProblematicFinn:
Grade Fix (Accepted)
Shop Application (Denied)
Spanish Application 1 (Denied)
Spanish Application 2 (Accepted)
Italian Application1 (Denied)
Italian Application 2 (Denied)
KPD Application (Denied)
French Application 1 (Denied)
French Application 2 (Accepted)
Teacher Application (Denied)
Professor Application (Accepted)
Event-Team Application (Denied)

CandyIssues:
Scots Application (Accepted)
Korean Application (Accepted)
Journalist Application (Accepted)
Club-Leader Application (Accepted)
French Application (Denied)
German Application (Accepted)
JSL Application (Accepted)

All:
Staff Application 1 (Denied)
Staff Application 2 (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for KPD is that I’ve always wanted to be a part of the Emergency Faction as it seems fun, thrilling, as well as a faction that makes you want to get on SRP and actually Roleplay and be active. Another reason is I want to be able to experience all kinds of roleplay experiences as well as being able to know how each faction works and find the one that I like the most.

I’m applying with Oscar due to having him retired from school staff and to find a new calling for his career life as well as finding the faction that best fits this character of mine. I want to be able to explore the different opportunities that SRP has to offer, even if it means trying over and over again to accomplish this goal of mine. I’m hoping that if I’m accepted into the Emergency Faction it will make me want to get on everyday and actually feel like roleplaying as well as become more involved in the SRP community as KPD is a big part of the SRP experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Main Division

Commissioner

Head Lieutenant [HLT]

Vice-Head Lieutenant [VLT]

Lieutenant [LT]

Sergeant [SGT]

Corporal [CPL]

Patrol Officer [PO]

Cadet [CT]

Detective Division

Detective Superintendent [DSI]

Detective Chief Inspector [DCI]

Detective Inspector [DI]

Detective Constable [DC]

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some knowledge of Police work, there are higher ups that I believe are like a sort of Vice-Commissioner where they can give out orders to the lower ranks to patrol or to give a location of where a situation is.
Police also go on patrols where they make sure everyone is following the rules as well as that everything is in good conditions/orders. While they are patrolling, if they see someone that looks suspicious they will pat them down to make sure they aren’t carrying anything illegal that could harm someone or something.
Another thing police do is file restraining orders, confiscate items, arrest people, and much more but the only way any of these things can happen is if you have proof of what you are wanting to be done, which helps with making sure everything is valid as well as making sure there are no assumptions and players being falsely accused of situations.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP as they help with the CITY aspect of the server. They help make sure the city is under good control and stop the criminals trying to run it. With GangRP the KPD sets a balance between both CITYRP and SCHOOLRP so it’s not more of one than the other.
Another thing that makes police important to SRP is that they help control the amount of GangRP without the KPD. Everyone's characters would be either dead, hurt, or worse, meaning many many new characters for everyone which no one would want. The KPD also brings a sort of realistic feeling to the server and creates a very simple and understanding Law System throughout the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that if I am inactive or break any rules of any kind that I must accept being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge and agree to joining any training that is being held if I am online at the time of its occurrence.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand and agree to never take any situations OOCly and keep any IC harassment ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
The character I am applying with is Oscar Corbin, former College Professor. The male would have silky blonde hair that glistened in the sunlight whenever the sun hit it. His beautiful locks would blow gracefully in the wind as if it was a kite riding the waves of the wind on a beautiful spring day. Oscar’s eyes would be a dark brown that would look like melted chocolate just coming out of the furnace awaiting to be frozen to become delicious chocolate bars. One look into those eyes would make you feel like you were in a chocolatey paradise with a chocolate milk river that you could hear running as you sat near it, listening to the white chocolate birds fly above you. Past all of those features Oscar was still a decent French male at the height of 6’4 and was ever so loving to everyone he met. Even with his deep charming voice that felt like you were listening to a lullaby, and past the semi-perfectly whiten teeth that seemed to shine when he smiled, was just a sweet male that had emotions and feelings like everyone else around him.
I would say Oscar is unique due to his passion to make sure everyone is cared for as well as protected and safe from any kind of harm. Whenever Oscar would enter a room it would feel as if the room got somehow happier and welcoming, his personality could bring a smile to anyone’s face with just a simple corny joke. Oscar is a very outgoing individual that loves to make people laugh as well as smile, which I find makes him rather unique to others.

What they're like on and off the job?
Oscar’s motivation while on the job is to make sure he completes all of his assignments efficiently as well as effectively. He wants to make sure he can clock out of work knowing he did the most he could that day, and know that his co-workers did the same. Oscar is devoted to any job he is put into and makes sure he understands what is meant to be done quickly but as well as efficiently so he doesn’t make any mistakes.
Off the job Oscar is a chill male that would invite his co-workers to dinner or just a cup of coffee to get to know them better as people. During Oscar’s break times where he doesn’t have anything to do he would do some work while not being at work so he was prepared for when he’s back in the work space.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Oscar respects all of his co-workers as well as his job and the environment he must work and stay in. He wants to make sure he can be able to work with anyone depending on the type of person they are outside of work and inside of work. Oscar doesn’t let relationships get in the way of what is meant to be done and what needs to get done.
Oscar’s plans for the future is to be able to try new experiences or opportunities that are shown to him and take the risk of accepting the offer. He doesn’t want to be scared to try new things or think about all the possible bad outcomes of the opportunity, he wants to not think and just be ready for any challenges he must face.

BACKSTORY
Oscar was born in France with his mother and father. Growing up in France it was ideal for him to know and understand French, but for Oscar it was rather difficult for him. He couldn't understand and learn the language as fast as his parents wanted him to, so as a result of not learning it fast enough he was punished constantly. Having hard parents, he promised himself to never be hard on his children when he was older, but turns out you will always be just like your parents. A few years later when Oscar was just 10, his mother had passed away from an awful disease called bubonic plague. Oscar was devastated about his mother's death, that he would rarely even acknowledge that he even ever had a mother. 2 years later, Oscar and his father would have continuous fights and arguments, over even the littlest things. It was so bad, Oscar would threaten to leave and so would his father. When Oscar became the age 14, he moved to Japan to attend school there and learn more about their language and culture. On leaving to go to Japan, he also left his father. Oscar had amazing grades in school and an amazing school year. Soon he went to college and met a beautiful lady, who he soon became very much in love with. One night when Oscar was with his lady, they had an affair that soon turned into a pregnancy. They were both thrilled by the thought of having a child, yet they would have never expected the outcome of it. When the mother was finally in labor, she birthed a beautiful daughter now named, Antoinette. The baby made it into the world safely, but the mother wasn't so lucky. After hearing the news of the mother dying, Oscar pledged to take great care of this child, and to make sure she knows she is loved in every single way. When Oscar finished up his job as a Professor, he lost all connections with any of his children and just started a fresh new start.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Oscar Corbin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Oscy

Preferred Name:
Oscar

IC Phone number:
126-389-309

Religious Denomination: