sdfsdfsdfsd.png

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): ALT: (The one im applying for) tanthenon MAIN: ilystrafe

Discord Name & Tag: strafe#7777

Previous bans: A ban for a day for spam

Describe your activity on the server:
On all day, such as 8:00 AM EST, To 9:00 PM EST, due to sickness I'm home-schooled, if you're wondering about icly activity. I've been in HS Basketball for a few weeks, and then I was in HS track as my main, I left HS Basketball for a College scholarship to College basketball, and ended up becoming my main, I've also been studying more in SRP, and reading more about the lore and details. Hoping to make more roleplay experiences that could be fun, My activity in the game usually applies to my discord activity, so I'll be ready for the activity on discord if needed. I'm on all day.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I was denied this for short detail and short paragraphs, So I'd hope to make this application more detailed
I was denied this for more details of event ideas, and that is too come up with better ideas if I Learn more. so I hope to put effort into this application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ever since I started playing SRP, I’ve adapted quickly to the crime underlying in the streets of Karakura. I was, also, part of GangRP when I first joined the server and gradually, I just did not find it as entertaining and I quickly viewed it as repetitive. Being a part of a police roleplay force is not something I’m new to either and I am very well experienced in the field of that specific roleplay style. Joining the police force will allow me to express myself and the proclivity I have for it. I've learned a lot from GangRP and I can bring it into CopRP, such as the sewers learned to mind.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have had experience from being involved in gangRP previously about what conduct and procedures the KPD goes through during basic activities such as patrols, raids, high-profile situations, and more. In the KPD in specific, they operate on a scaling system for situations that runs from 1-5. In this case, being 5 is less severe, and 1 is the most severe and needs more backup. Throughout a common day working for the police station, one may sit behind the front desk for up to 1-2 hours, taking civilian inquiries and providing advice, especially as cadets; who are only able to leave under supervision and require training prior to doing so. They may also take reports by patting an individual down and taking them to an interview room, writing down their report in a book given the appropriate format to be stored and looked at by detectives. Front desk/background duties may also include taking bail, helping with mugshots, fingerprints, prisoner care, [feeding, exercise, ETC.] or logging things for other officers. In these processes, it is important to understand how different information is classified and what to pass on, and what not to pass on, as it can give the station a poor look if you hand out information to the wrong people. Out on patrol, it is important you keep your items on your utility belt at the ready, keep a taser out when necessary, and have your wits about you to be able to react to situations. Always have your back to a wall or another officers when searching people, ignore unnecessary comments and abuse, and check corners before you cross them in case of ambush.

POLICE EQUIPMENT:

1. Baton | Something used to stun criminals if they are being chased, A-Rod that will deal damage. using friction to hold open the individual tubes that come out, When hit on someone it would deal a little but enough damage to a person that they would be able to give information to KPD. and will be used when a person is refusing to stop running, And tasers are not being able to be used. They are also used for Visitations, just incase the visiter tries anything.

HOW?:
using friction to hold open the individual tubes that come out,

2. Pistol - Glock | The pistol is a weapon used only in situations where KPD has no other choice. It is a weapon that will emit a loud noise when shot, Such as a loud BANG! When shot, it launches a projectile at high velocity through a tube as the result of expanding gases from a burning propellant, Pushing a bullet out and limiting it at max speed, and Dealing high damage on the person who was shot. The pistol can only be obtained trough extra training and its meant for Higher ranks.

HOW?:

it launches a projectile at high velocity through a tube as the result of expanding gases from a burning propellant, Pushing a bullet out and limiting it at max speed

3. Arm radio/Kpd radio | The KPD Raido is a radio used to have a private conversation with fellow Kpd. It is used to chat when there are dangerous situations, Or when someone needs help or backup. it is used to tell locations, it is used to talk to other fellow KPD workers/officers. And to notify updates to anyone who is needed. It worked by The flow of electricity to create radio waves that travel out of the antenna and travel all the way to your radio.

HOW?:
The flow of the electricity creates radio waves that travel out of the antenna and travel all the way to your radio.

4. Handcuffs | Handcuffs are restraint devices designed to secure an individual's wrists in proximity to each other, Making it so a criminal cannot get out of them unless resisted. even so, once the cuffs are put on they cannot be put off without a special key. They comprise two parts, linked together by a chain, a hinge, or a rigid bar. Each cuff has a rotating arm that engages with a ratchet that prevents it from being opened once closed around a person's wrist.

HOW?:
They comprise two parts, linked together by a chain, a hinge, or a rigid bar. Each cuff has a rotating arm that engages with a ratchet that prevents it from being opened once closed around a person's wrist.

5. Taser | The Taser fires two small darts, connected to the device with thin wires, up to a distance of approximately 11 meters The shots can go through clothing and, once they make contact with the target, deliver an electric shock, which disrupts the target's nervous system, resulting in temporary incapacitation, it Will be only used when on patrol or a KPD is chasing someone, and they refuse to face the wall.

HOW?:
The Taser fires two small darts, connected to the device with thin wires, up to a distance of approximately 11 meters (35 feet). The darts can penetrate clothing and, once they make contact with the target, deliver an electric shock, which disrupts the target's nervous system, resulting in temporary incapacitation

6. Crowbar | A crowbar circuit works by sensing a voltage that is above a certain threshold and shorting out the power supply. This causes a voltage drop in the rest of the circuit and a current surge through the power supply that will trip a circuit breaker or blow a fuse., it can also be used to break down doors by strapping it onto the handle and prying it down.

HOW?:
A crowbar circuit works by sensing a voltage that is above a certain threshold and shorting out the power supply. This causes a voltage drop in the rest of the circuit and a current surge through the power supply that will trip a circuit breaker or blow a fuse.,

7. Breathalyzer | The alcohol vapor in a person's breath reacts with an orange solution known as potassium dichromate. When alcohol is present, this solution turns green. This color change creates an electrical current, which the breathalyzer can convert into a value to determine the BAC. Generally, KPD Uses it to test how drunk you are, and /it the situation.

HOW?:
The alcohol vapor in a person's breath reacts with an orange solution known as potassium dichromate. When alcohol is present, this solution turns green. This color change creates an electrical current, which the breathalyzer can convert into a value to determine the BAC.

8. Pepper spray | Pepper spray causes involuntary eye closure, difficulty breathing, and burning of the face and skin. KPD Only use it when They or another officer is actively in danger of physical harm from a person or animal. Spray the attacker in the face and eyes for the best effect. it will also Disarm the enemy, letting you arrest them or put handcuffs on them.

HOW?:
Pepper spray causes involuntary eye closure, difficulty breathing, and burning of the face and skin

9. Police bike | A Police bike that is motorized, so it is quick to use. and does not need to be started, unlike cruisers. It is quick transportation if a situation is a dyer, but is a revealment to the person due to there being no windows, And someone can hurt you if they follow you.

HOW?:
Police bikes are motorized, so it is quick to use. and does not need to be started, unlike cruisers.

10. Police cruiser | Similarto the Police Bike, it is a car that is motorized, but you will need to start it. It works like a normal car, A gasoline car typically uses a spark-ignited internal combustion engine, rather than the compression-ignited systems used in diesel vehicles. In a spark-ignited system, the fuel is injected into the combustion chamber and combined with air. The air/fuel mixture is ignited by a spark from the spark plug. and will have sirens on top flashing blue and red if they are in a situation.

KPD RANKS, LOWEST TO HIGHEST:

Police Commissioner | an appointed civilian official commissioned to regulate and control the appointment, duties, and discipline of the police and to act as the chief executive of the police department in a political unit | The Commissioner of Police is the commanding officer of the Police Force with the supervision exercised over departmental employees through subordinate staff.

Police captain | The Police Captain is assigned within the Police Department to geographic Areas, detective divisions, and specialized divisions. The class title of a Police Captain is divided into three paygrade advancements: Captain I, II, and III. Each higher-level of Police Captain assumes a more complex and difficult level of responsibility within his/her assignment. As a Commanding Officer of a patrol or detective division, the Captain is responsible for the following duties: inspecting and overseeing the functions of the patrol officers and detectives to ensure compliance with the Department policies, procedures, regulations, and standards; supervising the administrative and support functions of non-sworn personnel; inspecting personnel, facilities, and tactics for safety and/or training needs; maintaining liaison with numerous municipal, government, civic organizations, and private citizens to establish and maintain rapport to facilitate Department’s functions and to promote neighborhood safety and community policing programs.

SUMMARY:
The Police Captain is assigned within the Police Department to geographic Areas, detective divisions, and specialized divisions. The class title of a Police

Detective | The class title of a Police Detective within the Police Department is assigned to specialized functions of criminal investigations. At present, there are three Detective ranks within the Police Department: Detective I, II, and III. Detectives II and III are in supervisory positions and are responsible for training and overseeing the activities of Detectives I and Police Officers. A Detective is often assigned to a specialized division and is responsible for responding to the scenes of crimes, conducting preliminary and follow-up investigations, preparing the required investigative reports, preparing a biopsy of the report, apprehending the suspect, preparing the case for a successful prosecution, and testifying in court. On occasion, a Detective travels to other parts of the country or overseas to extradite suspects wanted in connection with crimes committed. In this capacity, a Detective maintains liaison with international law enforcement agencies.

SUMMARY:
The class title of a Police Detective within the Police Department is assigned to specialized functions of criminal investigations

Sergeant | The class title of Police Sergeant within the Police Department is assigned to geographic patrol divisions, specialized divisions and administrative units of these divisions. The class title of Sergeant is broken down into two ranks: Sergeant I and II, and the Sergeant II rank performs a higher and more complex level of duties. When assigned to a patrol function, the Sergeant may be a Watch Commander or Assistant Watch Commander during his/her tour of duty. In this capacity, the Sergeant prepares daily car plan assignments; prepares and presents roll call training; inspects personnel and equipment for conformity to Department standards; supervises the desk, and patrol officers on foot or in vehicles; reviews and approves various types of reports; prepares and investigates personnel complaints; responds to crime scenes at the request of police officers; handles radio calls and dispatches personnel; keeps the supervisors informed of issues of concern to them; trains and supervises probationary officers; and performs related functions.

SUMMARY:
The class title of Police Sergeant within the Police Department is assigned to geographic patrol divisions, specialized divisions, and administrative units of these divisions

Corporal | The title of corporal is a common next step on the hierarchy of a law enforcement career. Police corporals often act as supervisors and watch commanders in small agencies, but the title can also apply to nonsupervisory members of a specialty unit. This position is typically the first in a supervisory role, placing officers in some measure of authority over other officers.
Officers who become leaders and differentiate themselves on the job might be promoted to corporal as an official way to acknowledge their leadership on the force.

SUMMARY:
Police corporals often act as supervisors and watch commanders in small agencies

Patrol Officer | Under general supervision, to perform law enforcement and crime prevention work for the protection of life and property; to maintain order, enforce laws and ordinances, and protect life and property within the City by performing a combination of duties: suppressant crime patrol, directing traffic, issuing citations, summonses, investigating traffic accidents, apprehending and arresting suspects, processing prisoners, and protecting crime scenes; and to perform general and specific assignments from superior officers in accordance with established rules and procedures; provide quality police service to all citizens, visitors, and businesses in an efficient and professional manner. Perform other duties as required.

SUMMARY:
Under general supervision to perform law enforcement and crime protection work for the protection of life and property.

Cadet | Cadet is a law enforcement apprenticeship program that offers training and varied work assignments The Cadet Corps provides qualified men and women with a chance to experience the challenges and personal rewards of a police career. Often cadets are paid, and some programs are full-time while others are part-time, requiring participants to be attending college. Some cadet programs are unpaid and more similar to a police explorer program. Cadets are rotated through a variety of divisions to provide exposure to many aspects of law enforcement.

SUMMARY:
Cadet is a law enforcement apprenticeship program that offers training and varied work assignments

OTHERS:

Raids | Raids are stuff that KPDs do when they've been called about a certain place and they have illegal weaponry/illegal items. Such as pocket knives, knives in general, custom weapons, and katanas. There-so or a hostage situation is active, KPD will barge in. they search the Place and detain anyone inside.

Detainment/Questioning | Detaining is apprehending the victim on suspicion that they've committed a crime or need information on the certain crime that was committed. on someone and detaining them for questioning, questioning is where you bring them into a room and ask the detainee questions, Such as trying to get information out of them on the crimes they've committed,

CCTV | CCTV Are cameras set up around locations, they are set up so KPD can monitor them and look for any criminal activity going on and document them and survey them in an area to keep watch.

Why are the Police important to SchoolRP?

KPD's work is essential for Karakura to function. As we all are aware, criminal activities are growing larger and larger in the town, making regular citizens fear for their well-being. Hence why the officer's job is so important, they're there to catch and arrest any members who are associated with illegal organizations, such as gangs. Without the hard work put in my government enforcement, Karakura would fall upon the high crime rates, making the town possibly one of the most dangerous ones. Sailing away from the criminal side of work, KPD is here to also guard any important events happening in the city, such as the Mayor's speech or trials held at the town hall, ensuring the proper order of things.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? I
I acknowledge this completely. And am ready to receive any punishment for being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge this completely And am ready to be 100% dedicated to the Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this completely. And am ready to receive any punishment

1678310167968.png

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Akiyama Takahashi

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/Ph.D.):

A master's degree in law, and another degree in psychology.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
N/A

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.
A 6'3 female, With Dark-Tan hair and always wearing gloves. She could be seen with a grin on Her face, And only smiling once in a while, She looked like a male. She'd wear white clothes with gloves and a blue-strap band, The pants would have black straps with a clothing hanger on the front. The eyes would be gray. With dark gloves, like said before. She'd have a belt on her pants connected to the back of Her. The hair on her fridge would cover one of his eyes, but not fully. With bright dark-tan skin.

Her unique, rare Dark-Gray hair would be something not-seen before, at least something rare. She'd have a talent for sports, and be good at handling any situation.

PHOTO ICLY:
1680446643523.png
1680446667569.png
1680446699407.png
(made by zadie)
REF/CHARACTER WAS BASED ON:
Freestyle, a Gray-hair dark-tan woman.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
If she's on duty and is talking to citizens She'd act mature and keep her professionalism, making sure She didn't stutter there and there and answered the citizen's questions in a good manner. When she is, however, off duty around family or with friends, she'd be more relaxed, and easy-going, keeping the formalities for her work only. Differing your personal life from your work is a very important trait, that is hard to achieve. During breaks if She saw any of her co-workers She'd try to make small chat with them, perhaps to slightly get to know them, and not appear self-absorbed or distant. Making friends within your faction is essential, She is after all going to be in their presence most of the time.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She doesn't mind it, but when She's working with more than She is comfortable with She doesn't enjoy it but is ready to adapt to new situations. and Her courage traits Would allow her to talk with his co-workers and hopefully make friends. Her small but important traits such as extreme concentration would help,
always talks with co-workers to make new ideas and plans for the task.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Her strong personality traits would follow Her, in bigger groups She'd try to lead them, such as giving them the courage to continue on in the mission, She's persistent. Always chasing something, sometimes when She deals with stressful situations it's a bit hard for her. Though She can make it through it and continue on, even when She's Under pressure. She'd be more of a leader with Her traits, Always trying to make new friends within the faction.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

On February 4th, 1998, Akiyama Takahashi was born in Karakura, Japan. She was born into a pretty wealthy family but was an only child. Early on, She was just a child with no care in the world, with parents who loved her very much and treated him as any two parents should treat their child. With the amount of money her parents had, they enrolled her into a prestigious, private elementary, and later on middle school in Karakura. Akiyama was a very intelligent and smart kid, at the age of 9 She had already discovered a few of her passions. These consisted of playing sports such as soccer, and lacrosse. Another hobby that really interested her was police work.

Every Halloween, Akiyama would dress up as a police officer, as She was too stubborn to pick any other costume. Luckily for her, Her school offered field trips to police stations all over Japan, where one most famous Japanese police departments came into play. The Karakura Police department. Akiyama was ecstatic, finally being able to visit Her local police department. During his trip there with her class, She began to gain a deeper insight into what officers really do on a day-to-day basis. She watched as criminals would be taken in handcuffs into cells, and watched as police officers would pull out their batons and hit them with them if they tried to get violent.

This all really opened her eyes and only made Her want to become a police officer even more in the future. Many years would pass as Akiyama finally reached her college years. Like the dream she had when She was a little kid, She continued to pursue his dream throughout middle school, high school, and now college. She would spend Her days and nights studying police work, taking classes related to the law and police work in general, even psychology class.

She also began taking up several police internship offers that were handed to Her on a silver platter. Finally, when it was time for her to graduate college, She had gotten a master's degree in law, and another degree in psychology. After years of schooling, studying, and preparing as a whole, Akiyama had finally headed toward the Karakura Police Department to submit her police application. She’s always strived and wanted to help everybody, especially those in his community, the community She grew up in. She had high hopes overall, anticipating and waiting for her results to see whether or not She was accepted.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it’s illegal. In fact, if you were caught with one you will be arrested for possession of illegal weaponry. it'd be confiscated, burned. And will be on the person's permanent record.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch
Bandages
Paracetamol
Lactulose
Cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I'd rush immediately towards the scene, I'd warn them and try to be verbal before I'd step in, that there on camera. If they didn't listen and radio for backup as well as make sure my body cam is on, So I can film my co-worker abusing the inmate and show it to the higher-ups, later. Then pull MY co-worker, restraining them off the inmate if I can. and check if they have any injuries afterward I'd go find a higher-up and show them the footage.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I'd immediately step into the situation and radio for backup if necessary, with the location of the incident. If I can, I'd try to scare the individual myself, by using my words. If this didn't work on them I'd pull out pepper spray and or a taser and see if it makes them backup at all. If this doesn’t work I'd use the spray on them, then arrest them. Afterward, I'd check My co-worker for any injuries, And I would radio medical help for my co-worker.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Immediately I'd let higher-ups know before things get possibly worse, and gather as much evidence and information as I can. Such as video evidence or pictures. Once a good amount of evidence with documentation is at hand, I'd bring it up to higher-ups and show them the
information and evidence that I have, This will hopefully lead to a more serious
investigation by officers. and the evidence I have collected I would bring to the Court/government if a court case would happen.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I wouldn't Dismiss it as if it’s nothing, I'd deny the offer straight away, and I'd say no If they keep on bribing me, I wouldn't warn them before they broke a law, I'd fine them for bribery.

'The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them'
ilystrafe [College][B][Basketball] /Adachihara Asugawa
tanthenon [Grade-12] Akiyama Takahashi

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread