Level 14
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TrisTheWarrior

Discord Name & Tag:
TrisTheWarrior#2747

Previous bans:
Major Offence ;; Player Harassment-Customable.
The following ban was 14 days and I appealed it, being accepted at 7 days and being unbanned.
[Appeal]

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a night owl who is decently active on the server during the late evening and early morning hours. During weekdays, I am typically active from around 7-8 PM GMT+2 until around 2 AM, while on weekends, I am active from around 12 PM until 3-4 AM.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+2

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
[Teacher][Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
As an experienced SRP player, I have spent a significant amount of time engaging in the game's crime aspect. While I have enjoyed this part of the game, I find myself looking for new challenges and opportunities to explore different perspectives.
With this in mind, I am eager to apply for the KPD officer role, as I believe it will offer me a chance to experience unique situations and interactions that are not available in the crime part of the game. I am excited to explore the other side of the law and see how KPD officers navigate complex scenarios and maintain order in the game world.
Furthermore, I believe that joining the KPD will allow me to expand my gameplay experience and develop new skills that I can apply to other aspects of the game. By working as a team with fellow officers and engaging with the community in a different way, I am confident that I can contribute positively to the SRP community and enhance my own gaming experience.
Overall, I am motivated to apply for the KPD officer role as a way to challenge myself, gain new experiences, and bring a fresh perspective to the game.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
While I do not have direct experience with police work in the game, I have some basic understanding of the field from my personal life. My father has been a police officer for several years, which has provided me with some insight into the responsibilities and tasks of police officers.
From what I know, police work requires a team-based approach, where officers work together to maintain public safety and uphold the law. A team usually consists of 2-5 officers, each with their own specialized tasks and responsibilities. For instance, some officers might focus on patrolling the streets, while others might be involved in investigations or responding to emergencies.
It is essential that police teams have a diverse range of skillsets and abilities to handle various situations that may arise. For instance, one officer may have expertise in defusing tense situations, while another may specialize in gathering evidence.
In addition, it is critical for police officers to build strong relationships with the community they serve, which requires excellent communication skills, empathy, and understanding.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In SchoolRP, the police serve an important role in maintaining a safe and secure environment for the students and Faculty. Here are some reasons why the police are important in SchoolRP:​
  1. Safety and security: The presence of police officers helps to deter crime and ensure that the city is a safe place for everyone. They can respond quickly in case of emergencies or incidents that may occur.​
  2. Law enforcement: The police are responsible for enforcing the law and maintaining order in Karakura. They can arrest or detain individuals who are breaking the law, which helps to maintain discipline and order in SRP.​

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted for a position within the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am fully aware and acknowledge that by applying for the Police Officer role, I am agreeing to be 1000% dedicated to the responsibilities and duties of the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Certainly! By applying for the Police Officer role, I understand that if training is scheduled during a time that I am online, I am required to attend in order to learn and improve my skills as a member of the KPD.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Nathen Tris H. Ketsueki

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Highschool degree

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Besides Japanese, he is proficient in Greek and Russian. Tris has learned these languages in the past and continue to practice and improve his proficiency in them.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Tris is often seen wearing his signature pair of tinted glasses, which he wears to help cope with his social anxiety. The glasses have a sleek and modern design, with black frames and dark lenses that conceal his eyes. He finds comfort in the way they shield him from the scrutiny of others.
Additionally, Tris often wears a black pearl bow on his head, purely for aesthetic purposes. The bow is intricately crafted and has a delicate yet striking appearance. It complements his dark hair, which is usually styled in a short and slightly messy manner.
He prefers to dress in layers, and is almost always seen wearing a jacket of some sort. His preferred style is a black leather jacket with silver hardware, which he wears over a plain t-shirt or hoodie. He finds that layering helps him feel more secure and comfortable in social situations.
But, I believe the thing that makes him unique would be his fast thinking differing himself from the crowd or maybe him overthinking situations and being ready to act against little odds. But mostly i believe its the simple fact of his mindset.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional setting, Tris takes great care to maintain a professional demeanor at all times. He speaks in a measured and confident tone, choosing his words carefully to convey his thoughts clearly and concisely. He avoids making jokes or engaging in small talk, preferring to focus solely on the task at hand.
Tris is always well-prepared for meetings, having done his research and prepared thoroughly ahead of time. He is respectful of his colleagues, treating them with courtesy and professionalism even when faced with difficult situations.
However, while Tris strives to maintain a neutral and composed front in professional settings, he is not immune to feeling nervous or stressed. When faced with high-pressure situations or unexpected challenges, he may retreat into himself briefly to regain his composure before returning to the task at hand.
In more casual situations, Tris is much more relaxed and at ease. He enjoys spending time with friends and engaging in leisurely activities like hiking or playing sports. He has a quick wit and a dry sense of humor, often cracking jokes or making witty observations that bring a smile to his friends' faces.
Despite his generally laid-back nature, Tris can be fiercely competitive in casual settings. He takes his hobbies and interests seriously, and enjoys challenging himself and others.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Co-workers and teamwork are crucial in any workplace, as they can lead to increased productivity and creativity. Working collaboratively with others can help to share ideas and perspectives, leading to better decision-making and problem-solving. Teamwork can also improve communication and build stronger relationships among colleagues, which can lead to a more positive environment.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
When it comes to leadership, I believe in adapting to the needs of the team and working collaboratively to achieve success. Depending on the situation and the people I am working with, I may see myself as a leader or a follower. However, I often see myself as a valuable member of the team, serving as the right-hand person to the leader and contributing to the planning and organization of team efforts.
In my view, a leader's role is to create a vision and keep the team working together towards a common goal. As a team member, I see myself as someone who can support the leader in this process by providing input and suggestions, and helping to plan and organize the details of the team's efforts.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Tris's backstory is a tragic tale of loss and hardship that has undoubtedly shaped him into the person he is today. Born in the vibrant city of Athens, Greece, Tris and his family didn't stay there for long. When he was just 9 months old, his parents made the fateful decision to move to Romania. Little did they know, this move would ultimately lead to their untimely deaths. For the first 14 years of his life, Tris lived in Romania with his loving parents and younger brother, Mark. Despite being in a new country, Tris's life was relatively stable and happy. He and Mark were close, spending much of their time together.
However, tragedy struck when their parents were killed in a violent home invasion. The events caused Tris to spiral into a fit of rage, attacking the intruders in a desperate attempt to seek revenge. Despite the challenges he faced, Tris never lost sight of his desire to seek justice and protect the innocent. He poured his heart and soul into his training. His experiences have undoubtedly shaped him into the person he is today, and his strength and resilience are a testament to his unyielding spirit.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

In Japan, there are strict regulations on owning and carrying knives. According to the law, owning a knife with a fixed blade longer than 15 cm requires permission from the prefectural public safety commission, but only for home ownership. This means that if you plan to keep a large knife in your home, you must obtain permission from the local authorities.
When it comes to carrying knives in public, there are further restrictions. Pocket blades, are legal to carry around as long as the blade is shorter than 6 cm. But if reporting to Karakura laws, its illegal to carry and own a pocket knife

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
As mentioned in the Pharmacy Legality Document, 5 of the medical items that do NOT require a prescription are: Paracetamol, Lactulose, Cough Syrup, Wooden Canes and Unbranded Bandages.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I witness one of my co-workers physically abusing an inmate, it would be my duty as a police officer to take action and prevent any further harm from being done. I would immediately step in and attempt to stop the abuse using verbal commands or physical intervention if necessary.
After ensuring that the inmate is safe and the abusive behavior has stopped, I would report the incident to a superior officer or the appropriate department within the police force. It's important to document the incident in as much detail as possible to aid in any future investigations or legal proceedings.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I witness a co-worker being physically assaulted, my first priority would be to ensure their safety. I would immediately intervene to stop the assault using appropriate force if necessary, such as physically restraining the attacker or using non-lethal force like pepper spray or a taser. Once the situation is under control, I would call for backup and medical assistance if needed.
After the incident, I would report the assault and document the incident for any future investigation. It's important to ensure that the attacker is held accountable for their actions and to prevent any further incidents from occurring. I would also check on my co-worker's well-being and offer any support or assistance needed, such as accompanying them to seek medical attention or contacting their family. Additionally, I would cooperate fully with any internal or external investigations and provide an honest and accurate account of what happened.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I discover that a co-worker is involved in corrupt activities and is aiding criminal organizations, I would first document any evidence I have in a discreet and secure manner. I would then report the situation to a higher-ranking officer or supervisor, providing them with any evidence that I have collected. It is important to follow the proper channels and procedures to ensure a thorough investigation is conducted and justice is served. I would not confront the co-worker directly, as this could potentially compromise the investigation and put myself in danger.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal attempts to bribe me, I would immediately refuse their offer and inform them that such actions are illegal and can result in severe consequences. I would then report the incident to my superiors and provide them with all the necessary details, including the individual's name and the circumstances surrounding the attempted bribe.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread