mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application

Leoniide

Level 14
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I have multiple accounts, though the one pertaining to this application is the account named Simponiide

Previous bans:
I have been banned twice. Once in my early days for ERP, though, I have learned from this mistake and I have not repeated it and I do not plan to. My second banned was sometime in 2019 for duping, however, I regret this very much, and ever since my unban I haven't had any infractions and I plan to keep this streak up.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server. I do my best to log on everyday for at least two or three hours. Though if I get accepted in KPD, I'll probably spend way more time on the server as it's a common problem that there isn't enough officers late at night.

Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is EST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone that works and is of decent quality.

List your current and past applications:
Note: Most, if not, all of the applications listed here are from my old forums account, @TheFruitSquadYT
Janitor Application
Denied
French Language Application
Accepted
College Application
Denied
Alt Korean Application
Accepted
Private Tutor Application
Accepted
These are all the ones I could find the links for, however, I can list a few more.

Black Market Dealer Application
Denied
News Reporter Application
Accepted
College Professor Application
Accepted
Polish Language Application
Accepted

These are the ones I can remember that do not have links, apologies on my end if there are any more I missed.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying for KPD is that I want to have the experience of being an officer on schoolrp. I've gangrp'd quite a bit during my time here and I think it's time to give being an officer a try. I've been really interested in becoming an officer on srp for the past few months and I'm now getting around to applying.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I fully understand the Japanese laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner

Captain

Head Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

Investigative Department:

Head Investigator

Senior investigator

Investigator

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have quite a bit of knowledge on police work as when I gangrp'd, I learned a lot of the laws and how officers on srp go about things so I could avoid being arrested. I've also asked a lot of questions about being a cop to my friends who are/have been cops on srp.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are very important to SchoolRP as the city of Karakura is very dangerous, being full of gangs and criminals. Without them, Karakura would be complete chaos and overrun by gangs. Police control crime in the city. Police in SRP also adds realism to the server as in most, if not all cities there is some form of police.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I fully acknowledge this and agree to be 100% dedicated to my role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I fully comprehend this.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I fully understand this and agree not to take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Akihiko Arasaka is a rather tall Japanese man, standing at about 6'0 in height. He'd be a rather tough looking individual with a permanent serious look on his face and visible muscles on his arms. His eyes would be dark brown colored, with bags under his eyes due to stress. He wore an expensive cologne and had a strong, deep voice.

What he's like on and off the job?
Akihiko would remain very serious while on the job, though always being rather calm no matter the situation. He's a very friendly dude despite his looks, being able to make friends with ease. Akihiko would generally have no problem with talking to anyone, being able to communicate very well.

Akihiko while off the job would spend most of his time in his apartment watching movies, hanging out with his friends, or working out. He takes pride in staying healthy, doing the best he can to keep in good shape.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Akihiko looks at his co-workers as people that he can always trust and count on as they are the ones that are there to help him while he is on duty, he'd see them the same as he would his family. He'd be very respectful towards them while on and off the job.
Akihiko has big plans for the future. He plans to retire by the time he's 70 and own an estate. His life goal is to be rich and have a loving wife and kids.

BACKSTORY
Akihiko was born into a loving family of three in Seoul, South Korea on June 4, 1986. He was raised by two happy, and loving parents. As the older brother to a younger sister, he knew from a young age that he had to set an example for his sister. So, he strived to be an educated and responsible person. In his early childhood years, he hung around with very few people as he considered himself too intelligent to hang around most of his peers. Akihiko's friends were typically a few years older than him but treated him as if he was the same age.
In highschool, Akihiko took an interest to the track team and tried out. He was accepted, being just exceptional though. He strived to be the best he could be at track, all while keeping up on his studies. Akihiko was generally a straight-A student, having mostly good grades.
Akihiko's parents were very proud of him; he was excelling in his classes all while doing track and going out just about every night. He tended to handle himself on his own and needed little to no direction throughout his childhood. He was a very self-centered person in his teen years.
When Akihiko turned eighteen, he immediately knew he wanted to go to college. He decided to apply for a scholarship to a community college in his hometown. He was accepted to SPRING Communications community college.
After finishing community college, he applied to Sungkyunkwan University. Being the great student he was, he was accepted. However, he did not get a scholarship and had to pay his tuition. While in university, he kept his job that he had for multiple years beforehand as a cashier at a retail store down the street from the university. Throughout university, he grew close to one particular person. A female named Hanako Suzuki. Hanako and Akihiko seemed to instantly click. They began to hang out every day, typically watching movies or taking walks through the park. However, their relationship came to an end when Akihiko graduated. Akihiko was very sad that Hanako no longer wished to speak to him because he decided to move to Karakura, Japan.
Once Akihiko settled down in Karakura, he wanted to look for a decent paying job. This led him up to applying for a position at the Karakura Police Department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Akihiko Arasaka
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
'Aki'
Preferred Name:
'Aki'
IC Phone number:
384-185-213
Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 Years Of Training

Working Experience:
Akihiko has 10 years of working experience as a cashier at a retail store.

Academic Degree:

Master's Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Pre-Law
Minor(s):
Economics

Native Languages:
Akihiko is fluent in Korean as he was taught this language at a young age, being born in Korea.
Other Languages:
He is also fluent in Japanese having learned it from a friend while in university and while in Karakura.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread