mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application!

Spyro

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I only own one minecraft account and the IGN is Resupplied but you might have heard about me from my old IGN, which was SpyroGaming22!

Previous bans:

Fortunately, I have not had a single ban on RPH but I do have one warning. When the server was having an easter event I was a new player and I saw a lot of people trying to get an easter egg for ¥500,000 and my chat was being spammed. So I thought it would have been okay for me to spam my action to grab the egg but then I received a warning. Sadly as of recent timing (30th of May 2021) I got warned for Bypassing OOC filter, which I do apologise for as I thought it wasn't a warnable punishment but I understand what I did wrong, so I will make sure I do no redo these actions.

Describe your activity on the server:

Personally, I would like to class myself as a fairly active player in the community. I am usually on every day for a few hours at the least. If I am not on the server I would definitely be active on discord. Even if I am busy doing school work, I would still end up logging on the server once I have finished but I wouldn’t be on as long as I would if I had nothing else to do.

Which time zone are you in?

As of current times, I am in the BST time zone which is GMT+1.

Do you have Discord?

I do have a discord account! The discord I use is Austin!#9809

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Fortunately, I do have a fully functioning microphone which I can use at any time possible. However, I normally have a lot of background noise from my family but I can make sure I speak whenever needed.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.38191/
[ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.38485/
[DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.38853/
[DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-fixed.38871/#post-121944
[ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

Although I am a fairly new player compared to some other applicants and people in the force, I have had a main focus on the server and that was the cops. I used to play some GTA 5 roleplay and being a cop on there was fun whilst I was one. I have seen what the KPD do against the criminals or more commonly known as “GangRPers” and it has intrigued me to help out. I have experienced gangrp by my first ever character being killed and I didn’t personally understand all the hype about it. However, back to the question, I personally think being able to help remove all crime from Karakura would be a fun and interesting challenge.

I’ve also done lots of things based around the city and school. I’ve seen how adults roleplay and I believe I would like to have a more mature character than someone in school. Even though being a student is fun and all, I see more of an appeal to being an officer, which is another one of my motivations. I want to do more in SRP for my character, and try new things, which is why my main focus was applying for KPD rather than the other professions in the city. KPD itself seems lots of fun as there's lots of interaction between people with plenty of action going on. It would be fun to meet new people to cooperate with and work with rather than aimlessly running around the school as I usually do trying to find someone to talk to that would actually reply to me on a friend-level.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

From playing the server and doing more research on the servers police lore and even in Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. I do fully understand that SchoolRP won’t obey all the Japanese laws but I know that they use a lot of the basic laws and I understand the laws and Basic Conduct being used on the server.

What are the Police ranks?

POLICE DIVISION
Throughout my list of the rankings, it will be displaced from lowest to highest!

Cadet

The ranking Cadet is the starting rank in the KPD and this means they haven’t got to do much. The main job they do is usually sitting at the front desk and attending training, until they are ready to pass their cadet test to finally become Patrol Officers. Although their tasks may be low and inefficient compared to the other ranks, they are still just as important as any other person in the force, as all the force is there together to bring down crime.

Patrol / Police Officer

This is the rank you gain, once you pass your cadet test, they are allowed to patrol on their own (Even though it's not the best idea) or with their fellow officers or even partners, without needing to go with a Higher-Up. Even though most people that are associated with GangRP opinions on these officers are low, considering the fact that they search them, and take illegal contraband. I believe that if someone gets toxic OOCly about it, I will respond to the situation as respectfully as I possibly could.

Corporal

Corporals basically set the example of an officer, they train the cadets in physical & informational training. They are extremely important to secure the prosperity of the KPD, considering the reason that was just given, whilst assuring that the officers being trained know how to ensure safety and protection while maintaining survival.

Sergeant

The role of Sergeant is just the same as Corporals, but in this role, Higher-Ups choose if they can be moved to the Detective division or stay in the main KPD division. They are also the ones who are next in line to be Lieutenant. Once you have reached this ranking and higher, you get your own police bike too.

Lieutenant

At this rank, the officer is allowed to have a Glock 17 and use it on targets which are dangerous and causing danger to civilians. They are the ones who inform the Captain & Commissioner, and report any issues within the force and they also make suggestions. With this role comes an increased amount of responsibility, respect, and trust; considering the fact that they have a Glock 17 to only be used in dire circumstances.

Vice-Head Lieutenant
The Vice-Head Lieutenant is the third highest ranking within the Karakura Police Department. Whilst being ranked this high, you are highly trusted and you have a special say within the applications. If something happens to the HL, either a promotion or retirement, the officer in this ranking will be the one expected to be worthy to take his spot and do a good job, if not a better job then the ex HL.

Head Lieutenant
A head lieutenant is right under the commissioner; they are in charge of things relating to the regular division, the detective division, etc. They are usually in charge of a town or city, the Head Lieutenant helps the commissioner decide who gets a certain rank. As a head lieutenant, you have a trusted reputation within the city and the PD. This ranking gives the officer the decision to let people go off duty.

Police Commissioner

This is the faction lead of the police side of SRP. The Commissioner takes care of holding votes with the officers about new applications for new cadets. The Commissioner has the power to demote or promote anyone and can give orders to any officer. This person would be extremely respected within the work environment, and outside work, being someone that all of the police officers would look up to. This person would be a statue of who every police officer would want to be, and strives to be. They would also be assumed to act correctly to set an example, and not go towards things with any biased ness or incorrect behaviour.

DETECTIVE DIVISION
(Same as the police ranking, lowest to highest)

Detective Constable

The first rank of the Detective division, with the same ranking place as a Police Corporal. Being the first rank of the detective division is like the experience of being a cadet to a new force; they will attend training similar to how a Cadet would, and whenever the Detective trainers decide they’re ready, the Detective Constable will test them to become a Detective Sergeant and move up the ranks.

Detective Sergeant

After passing their test, the Detective Constable will become a Detective Sergeant, with the equivalent role of a Police Sergeant. As well as this, the Detective Sergeant may be required to assist other Detectives in training Constables.

Detective Chief-Inspector

A rank higher than the Detective Sergeant, the Detective Chief-Inspector is equivalent to the role of a Lieutenant; meaning they fulfil the duties of a higherup. As well as being a higherup, Chief-Inspectors prepare Detective Constables for their test by training them, just like the sergeant.

Detective Superintendent

Initially the Commissioner of the Detective Division, the Detective Superintendent conducts all of the investigations and decisions made within the Detective Division. The Superintendent also has the same ranking spot as the Head Lieutenant.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I would say I have a vast knowledge of police work in real life and in the SRP world. I would like to say that I have extremely helpful information regarding police work. Over the course that I’ve been keeping note of some of the work that police officers do, here are some things they have done:

Basic Patrolling.

This is pretty obvious due to the name but it is an officers job to patrol the streets and prevent any crimes from happening or starting. Officers should also go with someone (a partner, higher up, etc) to be extra safe, as some people try to murder police officers when they do go on patrols. Officers should also keep in mind where they are, and consider the sounds and what they see whilst patrolling to make it even more safe.

Raiding

Sometimes the KPD need to do raids on people's homes after arresting them. This is where they have to forcefully let themselves into an apartment and search every chest to find weapons or illegal goods. Doing this makes sure Karakura is safe, and reducing all of the gang violence that could happen.

Manhunts/Searches

This is also obvious but if a criminal did a crime then when an officer tries to give them the correct punishment and the person evades, they will be placed on a wanted list and on their own little manhunt by the KPD to get the character arrested. They do this because it is extremely dangerous and precarious to let a criminal walk free, when they might be continuing the act that would have got them arrested in the first place. For missing people, the KPD would conduct something like this and once the person is found they would let whoever needs to know, know.

MUGSHOTS

After every arrest, the KPD need to take mugshots of the criminals unless they fail to comply and they try to assault the officer or attempt to escape. In that case of an attempted escape (running out of the cell), the KPD is pretty much impossible to break out of, along with the fact that there would be multiple officers at the mugshot taking. This is important because if this person that were to be arrested had any time of job, like at the school or shop, then it would be required to talk to the person in charge of these places, for example a principal of the school or the mayor for the shop owner.

Keeping Civilians Coordinated

This is one of the most annoying tasks that an officer has to do, considering all of the new members of SRP constantly pestering them and not being on school grounds. When they do this, the main intent is for children to get a good education. However a positive of this for the officers sake is that it is a rule to stay in school during the set time.

Searching Individuals

This is pretty self explanatory but when an officer is patrolling they come across a vast amount of masked civilians and for the safety of the city and civilians, they have to search the individual to make sure they haven’t got any illegal goods.

Make sure everyone is following the law and if they aren’t, give them the correct punishment (For example a fine, arrest or a verbal warning).

Sometimes officers have to warn the public to rather back up or get off the road / stop j-walking. However, some of the civilians decide to ignore the officers and then the officers have to act on that. For J-Walking, if you are caught multiple times after being told to stop by an officer you will be fined around 10,000 to 15,000 yen (from what I have personally seen). But if you fail to back up when an officer is telling you then you could get arrested.

Obviously, help people

This is also self explanatory but officers help out the public by doing a lot of things. One of the main things would be responding to emergencies and punishing the criminals who could put their lives in danger. The officers help out the city in all by trying to get rid of any upcoming gangs or pre-existing ones.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police department is clearly important because of the crime that takes place. They are so important because it brings a risk factor to the people who still decide to commit crime / GangRP. With this in mind, CopRP actually makes GangRP more fun because if there weren't any cops people would always get away with breaking crimes and civilians would get stabbed / injured all the time without any legal action happening to the GangRPer. Since cops are around, GangRPers can’t just go around stabbing people like they will not be arrested because they always have to risk a cop being around or even being called. This brings a balance to the community because if GangRPers could get away with stabbing people constantly, it could have a negative impact on the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

After taking a short time to read this question, I have taken the time to think about an answer. It is obvious that I could get demoted at any given time and I would be perfectly fine with that but I would try my best to not give a reason to demote me.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

By making this application, I have already agreed to being dedicated to the Police Officer role if I received it. So yes, I do acknowledge that I have to be loyal and dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do acknowledge this fact and I will make every training session if possible. If I can’t make a training session, I would inform a higher up about the reasoning of me not being able to show up to training but I will make sure I get the training as soon as possible to catch up on what I missed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I fully understand this question and I will make sure I don’t take ICly things OOCly as it is against the rules and I will make sure that I do not get toxic in any way towards the other party during the situation. If the situation did get toxic, I would call for staff and remain speaking in a calm manner.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Hyun-ki Daesung is a 31 Mature confident male, who has been trained for a pretty long time to become a great officer. When you get closer to him, you can notice his luscious brown hair and his brown eyes, which helps with his sharp eyesight, able to detect the smallest of movements. It also shows his strict and serious expression when he is on the job. Coming from his training and determination to get the job, Hyun can be seen to have an extremely athletic figure, he would be proudly standing at about 6’0. His body was trained to be fit throughout any weather or situation.

What's he like on and off the job?

On duty, Hyun-ki is very obedient to his superiors, and he would also be seen showing respect to his fellow co-workers. However, he does not only show his respect to co-workers but also to the civilians. He has a firm belief that you have to show respect to the Civilians for them to show respect to you. He has always followed this, even when he was in the Busan Police Force, which made his co-workers and civilians respect him, not just because he was their co-worker, but because regardless to the rank he had, he acted the same with everyone, most of the time, and only being stiff and firm when provoked to do something physical- like arresting someone. With his co-workers, he would try to have a little joke with them but still shows that he respects them and his job. Although Hyun-ki would rather be working, if he is found off duty, he would normally be talking to some old friends or even making new ones. However, sometimes when he is off duty he will be researching or doing paperwork but when he isn’t working he likes to be around familiar faces but he enjoys making new friends.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Hyun sees his co-workers as people he can trust and have a little bit of fun with whilst being serious on the job when needed. Hyun-ki is wanting to stay loyal to the force until he can’t physically do anything more and if that happens, he would want to spend time with his family and friends whilst enjoying the view of Karakura, once he retires.

BACKSTORY

Hyun-Ki Daesung would be of Korean descent from Busan to be exact, His grandfather had a career as a police captain when he was younger. Since he had a close relationship with his grandpa Chin-hae, Hyun was brought to the station one day, it was like a school trip for him as he wanted to get some educational use from being there. Over the time period of this day, Hyun finally realised being an officer of the law isn’t as easy and “fun” as just taking down criminals, but there was A LOT of paperwork. Even though he hated doing his assignments, he found paperwork interesting and fun in a way. Whilst growing up, Hyun was always found with Chin-hae. Sadly, Hyun lost his parents at an early age due to a plane crash but secretly he loved his grandparents more.

One day Hyun’s family took a trip to a museum for his birthday. The museum was based on crime and law but it was in Tokyo. So on a Saturday evening, his family set off to visit the museum. Hyun was seen as a very respectful child, he was brought up to treat others how he would like his family and himself to be treated, so of course he was nice and respectful. However, whilst being at the event he was so happy and he couldn’t wait to get there, this is the only time he wasn’t patient. The museum had a lot of cool exhibitions to offer, Where he got information about gangs and different types of weapons used by gangs like the Yakuza. After spending a while on being taught and even doing some activities, the museum finally moved onto the officer side. So once he reached this side of the museum, he was shown how to shoot a gun whilst being able to attempt shooting a cardboard cut out of a criminal wielding a Kunai. After a long weekend of mixed activities, Hyun was finally back on the plane to go home.

After a few years, Hyun has finally completed his final examinations to get his master degrees, surprisingly Hyun ended up with majors in Global Studies, History whilst getting 2 master degrees, one in Law Enforcement and the other in Criminology. After his huge success in school, Hyun started to train mentally and physically to join his local Police academy. After multiple months of solid training, he felt ready to apply for the academy, so after taking a week to write a detailed application, he finally handed it into the academy. After a long month of training, Hyun received a letter in his mail, it was from the police academy! He got accepted, after training in the academy for 2-3 years he was then ready to be moved up to the force, after joining the force as a cadet the current commissioner noticed a unique cadet with Hyun as he was more determined than any new officers that he’s ever noticed.

A few years later, Hyun was Sergeant before getting told about a better police force in Karakura Japan and he decided to move to Japan to attempt his luck. After buying a penthouse in Karakura he let the commissioner know about him quitting in two weeks (that is when his planned flight to Japan was) so after working hard, training new cadets. It was finally the day he resigned, he made a little speech before rushing off to get his plane. Once he arrived in Karakura he got used to the community and then he started to write an application to join their police force. After a month of writing an application, he finally handed it in on the website, awaiting a response from this day forward.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Hyun-ki Daesung

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Hyun, Hyun-ki, Mr Daesung

Preferred Name:

Hyun or Mr Daesung

Hyun would be a middle aged, mature man at the age of 31.

From Hyun-ki’s birth, he was identified as a male from the hospital and to this day he still identifies as a male with pronouns of He/Him.

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:

Shintoism

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Korean

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Hyun-ki has had 8 years of training in a police force.

Working Experience:

Hyun-ki worked as a bodyguard for a night club in Busan whilst in college. Once he finished his schooling, he joined his local police force and got to the Corporal ranking before moving to Karakura to find a new force with more action.

Academic Degree:

The academic my character received once he finished his education would be the Bachelor's Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

He has majors in Global Studies, History, Law Enforcement and Criminology.

Minor(s):

He also has minor degrees in Biology, Psychology and Maths.

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:

The other languages Hyun speaks minus his native one (Korean) would be Japanese and Japanese Sign Language.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
N/A

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread