IGN (In-Game Name):

v4mpary (Account I’ll be applying for)
draculary (My main)

Discord Name & Tag:

draculary!#1029

Previous bans:

None.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am pretty active on the server, If I had to say from a scale of 1-10, I’d say 8.5 since I do have work in the afternoons usually during the school year, so my availabity would be during evenings, though I'm usually on till very late due to just a bad sleeping schedule. On the weekends, I’m free most of the time so the hours I play range from a lot. Summertime is also different since I'll usually work mornings and have the rest of the day free.

Which time zone are you in?
CST, Central Standard Time

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Staff team application - Undecided
College application - Accepted
Languages & height app x4 - Accepted
I’m putting myself more out there with the community and becoming less nervous, so I apologize for the low faction apps! Hopefully there’ll be more in the future.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have been around SRP for late 2020, early 2021 so it been a little while and since I’ve played, I have always taken an interest on KPD but was usually always too afraid to apply because I felt as if there were other people more worthy of it, but as time went by I had slowly gained the confidence to apply since I got to see and hear more on how KPD worked. I also really like having new interactions with different players so I feel as if KPD will bring me to meet new people, maybe get to meet other officers oocly and make new friends since we’ll be working together as a team. I always see the people behind their KPD characters and see how they get along really well oocly so it pulls me in more. As for my writing, I believe KPD would help better my skills and teach me some lessons along the way, maybe teach me some new things I never knew about which would bring me a new experience and make SRP a whole lot more fun. Speaking of fun, another motivation would simply be that I usually always do the same thing on SRP. I run around and talk to people, go to school and attend football practices so sometimes it gets a bit boring, and I hate to lose interest in something I enjoy which is playing on SRP so being in the kpd would help me experience newer things and keep me pulled into SRP. I'm also studying criminology and majoring in it so it'd be fun to relate to something I'm hoping to do in real life, the laws are different obviously but if there was anytime I could insert some of my own knowledge, it'd be really cool.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

There are a few things on which I have read about so I could have more knowledge and then other things which I have witnessed myself. I am willing to learn more and expand my knowledge. For the time I’ve been around SRP I mostly watched how KPD worked, what they worked with and some things I did take into knowledge and learn about were things like;

Desk work
Working at the desk is basically when cops are in the front ready to take questions from civilians or if they have a request to bail someone then the officer may deal with it. They can answer phone calls, do other small tasks and make sure to keep an eye on the door in case someone brings in illegal items which will lead into a search.

Patrolling
Patrolling occurs to make sure that citizens are safe and nothing horrible is going on like any criminal activity or suspicious acts that may be going on. A group of officers will go around the town and make sure to keep their eyes out for any of what I previously said. If they find someone being suspicious or there's someone wearing a mask, they are allowed to pat them down and search them for anything odd. In a way, it helps civilians feel safe and keeps the criminals away, in a lot of cases patrolling has helped gratefully.

CCTV

CCTV is something that's everywhere, all around Karakura if you pay close attention. CCTV's catch a lot of stuff, they're cameras put around to make sure shops or apartment are kept safe and just in case something happened, there'd be evidence. CCTV footage can be taken by cops when it comes to a case, oocly you will need to have screenshots of the event going on before reporting it ICLY. Although footage can be taken, there are some areas where they aren't allowed to which is private areas.

Interrogation
Interrogations are when you bring someone into a room and begin questioning them. The questions could be anything as long as they don't reveal any vital information having to do with the case it's going towards.

Equipment
Taser
A taser is used in situations where the criminal could be trying to fight against a cop, in this case it'll be used and temporarily incapitate the criminal for about 2 minutes, making it difficult to move.
Baton
Batons are a large black stick which are pretty hefty and usually used when punishing a criminal or putting them in check.
Handcuffs
Handcuffs are used for when arresting or trying to detain an individual which goes around both wrists, either behind or in front of them. It'll restrain them, making it difficult to get out of or even prevent them from trying to attack a cop.
Police radio
A police radio is a device usually kept on the shoulder of a police officer which allows them to communicate with other officers or emergency services at any given time. If there is someone injured, then cops would radio Ems and let them know of the location.
Breathalyzer
Breathalyzers are used if someone were going around showing obvious signs they were drunk or maybe they were causing a disturbance inside a restaurant, shop or home so police were called. The way it is used is by blowing directly into it which will indicate how much alcohol the individual has taken. If they're underaged and drinking, then they will be given a fine.
Pepper spray
Pepper spray is a spray that contains certain chemicals which will seriously irritate the eyes and respiratory passages, it'll make your eyes and nose feel very spicy therefore making it hard to see for 2 minutes and make it hard to even breathe.
Luminol spray
Luminol spray is a compound that helps find blood or dents on an object like a bat or knife, any sort of weapon.

KPD Ranks

Commissioner
Police Captain

Detective Division
Police Detective Superintendent
Police Detective Chief Inspector
Police Detective Constable
Police Detective Inspector

Main Division
Police Lieutenant
Police Sergeant
Police Corporal
Patrol Officer
Police Cadet

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are important to SchoolRP because they provide a lot of aid and help the community become more interesting as a whole. Without police, there would just be a bunch of chaos, everyone would be running around with buildings burning down like in that one SpongeBob episode where there were a bunch of SpongeBob's running around in fire, that'd probably be SchoolRP without someone there to keep it as tame as they can. The police bring new experiences and fun ones for other people on the server, such as getting into fights or busting down a crime scene, it brings fun to those who may gangrp and bring interesting sights for other role-players as well.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Absolutely.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, of course.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Understandable and I do acknowledge it.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Kyuma Ohuchido

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male | He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Master's in Criminal justice.
Minor in Psychology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Spanish & Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Kyuma has quite a lean physique and makes sure he always looks clean, besides the stubble on his chin and above his lip which he sometimes does shave off, depending on if he's in a good mood or not tired. Kyus' hair is black, wavy and has a bit of length which stops at his shoulders, sometimes putting it in a ponytail or man bun when he's studying. What makes Kyu unique is that he came from two different backgrounds, Korean and Venezuelan. Kyuma holds Korean facial features but has a slight Spanish accent due to mostly speaking Spanish in his household and also being raised in Venezuela for half of his life, however, he still knew Korean because his father wanted him to be able to communicate with his side of the family. His height was also something that people took a double take to look at when first seeing him, being 7' tall.
IMG_0692.jpg
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Kyuma knows when it's appropriate to play around and when it's time to actually get serious. In a professional or casual situation, he usually tends to be quiet and keep to himself, only observing what's around him, the people and what they might be talking about. He won't hesitate to include himself if he becomes interested but he does so respectfully, not speaking over others because he finds that rude and also his biggest pet peeve.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Although he does enjoy being by himself most of the time, he finds teamwork to be something efficient that'll make things much easier for everyone, sometimes it'll even make things more fun or interesting. Kyuma doesn't mind having co-workers or working on things together, as long as things go smoothly and there's no arguing, he's perfectly fine with it.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Kyuma sees himself as a hard worker and leader because of how he basically had to raise himself and learn things on his own. He had gone through a lot of hardship to get to where he is now, so whenever responsibility is given to him, he carries it really well, not letting anyone down. Kyuma never had an adult figure to guide him around or teach him what was right or wrong, so he wanted to provide that kind of sense of safety for others around Karakura who have maybe went through the same thing. He wants to lead others through success and show them things can turn out really well if you work hard.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Kyuma was born on March 6th and was known as his parents' rainbow baby. His mother had two miscarriages before him and was told she might not be able to have a kid till finally Kyuma appeared and it was the happiest day of their lives. He was born in Daegu, Korea where his parents, Rosa and Miksu, had actually met after his mother came down there for only work, his mother working as a traveling photographer and his dad being a detective. They spoke to Kyuma in only Korean because of where they lived at but both his parents knew each other's languages so it wasn't so bad. The three lived in a pretty big home and spent some good times together, however, his dad was barely home most of the time because of his work always needing him for cases. Rosa never really got bothered by it since she understood what his job was like, but Kyuma did since he would see other fathers take their kids out and sometimes even see them playing games with each other which was something he hoped for. At the age of five was when he began to notice his father drink more, he would peek out the side of the staircase and see him thrown on the couch just downing drinks left to right then eventually Rosa would step in and snatch all of them away which led the two to argue for once. They screamed at each other from the top of their lungs, things were thrown around and Miksu even reached in to slap her, causing Kyuma to scream and charge at his dad. His father obviously didn't do anything back, he just apologized multiple times and after that day the family pretended like it never happened, continuing on to be a happy family but Kyuma was stuck with the memory and had some slight hatred for his father after that day. A few months passed by and Rosa received a phone call from her father's caretaker and was told he was getting really sick, his request had been that Rosa come back to her hometown so he could spend time with her and his grandson, Kyuma, so she agreed to it. On Kyumas 8th birthday he noticed his parents acting funny but thought nothing of it since he had been so excited for all the toys he received and played with his friends most of the day. After the party was done they decided to finally sit Kyuma down and explain what was going to happen. The two explained together how they had to move to Venezuela just for a little which Kyuma did not have a great reaction to. He didn't like the thought of having to start over a new life since he already made friends in Daegu, his favorite grandma lived close by and now he was going to lose that so all he could do was be angry about it since his mother was set on moving. The family packed their bags and said their goodbyes before they were headed off in a plane to Venezuela. At their arrival, Kyuma didn't expect there to be guards and a nice fancy car, all of it was pretty confusing to him then it got more confusing once they approached a big house with a gate and eventually Kyuma asked his mother what it all was. Rosa was the daughter to the President of Venezuela, something that they never cared to share with Kyuma but instead of being hurt by the secret he found it pretty cool. Kyuma met his grandpa but was unable to communicate with him well, all he could say was 'hello' and 'how are you' in Spanish which really upset his grandfather and set him in a big rant that sort of scared Kyuma. After the big rant, he was enrolled in a private school where he had his own special tutors, all paid for by his grandfather who really wanted him to know their language. Kyuma felt a lot of stress on his shoulders at a young age, from 8-12 years old all he would do was be forced to study but he never really enjoyed it. Kyuma would get picked at for his accent along with not knowing the language, he only made friends with the quiet kids who also got picked at.

At the age of 13, Kyuma was starting to become a more rebellious kid rather than be his grandfather's little pet. He began to sneak out more and go to places like skating, hang out with friends at a park or just do silly little teenager things. Sneaking out was sort of an escape from home which was where all the yelling and arguments had been going on between his parents. His mother had agreed to only stay there for a little but now she changed her plans to staying there for the rest of their lives and Kyumas father didn't take it well, he found it as her lying to him so she could make them agree to the plan. Miksu had no job there and wasn't given one by Rosas father because he didn't take a liking to him, so, instead of doing anything helpful he just decided to waste his day drinking. Kyuma would come home from school to see his father passed out asleep on the couch surrounded by cans and bottles that he had to clean up or his mom would go into a rampage again. The happy little family he had in Korea wasn't there anymore and it made him really angry but there was nothing he could do. He had to sit in his bedroom and put on headphones to avoid hearing the arguing every night. When Kyuma turned 14 he didn't have a birthday party like he always would before, they only made him a cake and sang happy birthday, no gifts or anything, not even offering to do something together as a family. Kyuma tried to take action for once, he suggested sitting down as a family and watching a funny movie but all he received was yelling by his father, so he gave up. Throughout the rest of his teen years, his father started to clean himself up and attempt to become sober which Kyuma began to notice the effort. The two started to hang out more, talk about things together, do fatherly son games just as he always hoped for. Kyuma looked up to his father since he was a detective and a pretty good one too, everyone in Korea loved him since he was well known, and it led him to want to be a detective just like him. He studied criminology at school and read different books about the many laws in different countries. He decided to expand his knowledge but tell no one. At 18 he decided to join the police academy after graduating high school, there he was given hard lessons and went through really rough physical situations. He enjoyed it a lot, but it went downhill when he received the news about his dad passing away, the news causing him to get into a negative headspace and drop out of the academy. Kyuma had been so close but he couldn't handle the death of his father, it hit him really hard and all he could do was lay in bed to cry about. He wanted to get away from all the pity he was receiving so he searched up multiple places and that was where he landed upon Karakura, Japan. He bought a ticket and flew his way there, falling upon new people and culture.

Kyuma arrived in Karakura without a clue on how to speak Japanese. He bought an apartment and began to sit inside his home where he studied the language. It was hard to get into since it was something new and new things were not his favorite. He never went out or met anyone, he only stayed in his home and studied the culture along with the language there. After a few weeks of being there he began to step out more and get to know around the city, meeting more of the people which he spoke to and was proud of how well he learned the language. Kyuma was starting a new life in Karakura, deciding to attend the college there where he continued his studied of Criminology to return into the footsteps of his father. He attended school every day, got into the sports there like basketball and swimming though he never joined the teams since he didn't want that kind of attention on him. Kyuma knew he was going to settle down now so after receiving his master's in criminal justice he applied for the police force where he began to live his lifelong dream and hopefully lead his way up towards detective.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot, it's illegal for a reason; dangerous and could harm others.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Eyepatch
Bandages
Paracetamol
Lactulose
Cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I'd call in for back up then look down and make sure my body cameras on so it can catch every single action of my co-worker. After back up arrives I'd step in with them and help pull away the co-worker before walking over to the inmate to make sure there aren't any serious injuries, if there is I'd call it in to get it checked out then head over to the higher ups with the footage.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

If it's only the co-worker and I then I would quickly call-in backup and let them know of the location/situation before proceeding on to step in and attempt to protect my coworker by trying to scare them off with words but if that doesn't work then I would go ahead and try to bring out a taser or pepper spray to see if it makes them back off some. If it gets to the point where they still aren't scared, I'd go ahead and use one of them, arresting them quickly after then head over to my co-worker and check for injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Let higher ups know before it gets any worse then get as much information and evidence that I can get like video footage or pictures. Once enough information is gathered, I'll head to the higher ups again and provide all the information with every single piece of evidence, which will then lead into a bigger investigation on the individual.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Most likely laugh at the offer and deny it with no hesitation, then tell them they might as well hand over some since they'll be fined.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread