IGN (In-Game Name): xXDemonAsunaXx.

Discord Name & Tag:
demonasuna.

Which timezone are you in?
EST..

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
So far in my time playing SRP I have been in a few small gangs and one large one. Taking the time to learn the ins and outs of combat rp and all the stats of the weapons used in gang rp. I also spent my time learning how to detailRP which I am still actively working to improve each day. Joining the Sidorov family in an attempt to expose myself to more detail-oriented roleplay (without the combat).

What is your motivation for applying?:
Wanting to give gang rp a break and branch off into the other city factions.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The police work in Karakura consists of: Keeping the city safe by searching suspicious individuals wearing masks or those who set off metal detectors, responding to calls from citizens, gathering intel on any local gangs via attires or other roleplay scenarios, bringing people in for questioning, using the jails computers to log information and arresting those who break the law.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police are important to SchoolRP because they work to keep the balance and peace of the city, just like a city would have a police force in real life.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Understood.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: Katiya Sidorova.

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
At the moment, 18 years old in game.

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Female, She/Her.

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
Bachelors.
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
None yet, planning on doing a Russian application since the whole Sidorov family is Russian.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Katiya Sidorova - A vision of beauty with her lightly colored pinkish-purple hair. The unique hue of her hair, reminiscent of twilight skies, catches the light beautifully, giving her an almost magical aura. Her captivating hazel eyes are a mesmerizing blend of green and gold, shimmering with a warmth that draws people in. These eyes, framed by long, dark lashes, convey a depth of emotion and intelligence.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional setting, Katiya exudes confidence and competence, her poised demeanor and thoughtful communication reflecting her dedication and expertise. She is attentive and respectful, always prepared for meetings and ready to contribute insightful ideas, all while maintaining a calm and composed presence. In a casual setting, Katiya's warmth and approachability shine through, she is genuinely interested in others, engaging in conversations with a kind smile and an easygoing charm that makes everyone feel comfortable and valued.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Katiya values co-workers and teamwork highly, believing that collaboration brings out the best in everyone. She views her colleagues as vital contributors to collective success and appreciates diverse perspectives and skills. Anya is an enthusiastic team player, always ready to support and motivate her peers while also welcoming their input and feedback. She fosters a positive, inclusive work environment where everyone feels respected and encouraged to share their ideas.

What's your character's backstory?
(Katiya is still a fairly new character whose full origin story is still in development - It does still align with the Sidorov family's back story and how they came to Karakura as a Russian migrant family).

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? No.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandages, eye patches, wooden canes, melatonin and multi-vitamins.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Try to investigate and listen to the reason why they are physically abusing the inmate. Regardless of the reason and weather I thought it was right or wrong, I would then have to take the information to a superior. If the situation was clearly out of hand I would attempt to verbally talk my co-worker down to get them out of the situation, before then checking on any injuries the inmate may have gotten.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would have to step in and intervene the situation using less lethal force to subdue the assailant, as attacking a member of law enforcement is a clear violation of the law.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Police corruption is not allowed in SRP and is against the rules of the server. I would have to make a ticket to staff about the situation.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would tell them that trying to bribe an officer is a crime, if the situation was well past the level of a petty attempt to get out of trouble, then I would have to arrest them for the crime.

Hirathex

Level 317
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
Try applying to other factions to improve your reputation around the server and try to include more detail within your application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread