mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application

1. Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): Yen Marcov
  2. Discord Name & Tag: dominions_
  3. Which time zone are you in? Pacific Time Zone
  4. List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: N/A
  5. Describe your activity on the server: 3+ a day
  6. What is your motivation for applying? I hope to get into some more rps and get some money also
  7. What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
  8. Why is Police important to SchoolRP? There needs to be justice and safety to everyone that is in school.
  9. Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend, or you will be punished? Yes, I do acknowledge this.
  10. In-Character (IC) Section What's your character's full name? Yen Marcov
  11. How old is your character (if accepted): 21
  12. What are your character's gender and pronouns? Male he/him
  13. Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application: Grade 12
  14. What languages does your character know besides Japanese? just Japanese.
  15. Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? My character is a bit built white man with long brown hair.
  16. How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? He is very patient and will act professional.
  17. What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? He believes that teamwork is the best way to get the job done as fast and as efficient done.
  18. What's your character's backstory? He was born in Tokyo, Japan with a rough life till he was able to move to karakura and has been living with his friends never knowing who his mother or father was.
  19. General knowledge Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? Yes you can.
  20. Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription. Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Fexofenadine, Loratadine, and Dextromethorphan.
  21. If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? I should stand up for the inmate and tell my co workers they are in the wrong then report them.
  22. What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Call for back up then quickly help them.
  23. What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Report them immediately and let a higher up deal with it.
  24. How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? Penal Code 85 PC and Penal Code 86 PC would make it a criminal offense which I could arrest them.

Hirathex

Level 317
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
Try applying to other factions to improve your reputation around the server and try to include more detail within your application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread