Foto

Level 5
Fotoforos
Fotoforos
Omega+
IGN:AbbadonFotoforos
DATE:21/10/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
K9 units as an option for people with dog whitelist, to assist KPD investigations
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
With the recent implementation of the animal language, I thought "What if an animal witnesses an assault, and KPD is called by a human, but all the other humans present lie to the officers? What if there were a police officer who was capable of asking these animals? A dog perhaps?". As real police departments have K9 units as well, I thought it would add even more opportunities for people with the dog whitelist to rp, as well as assist KPD.

DarkEclipic

Level 184
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

This wont be a thing they will add again, as much as fun it could be it would just lead to metagaming cases

kustomzero

Level 146
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
This suggestion was already denied for many reasons. One of them being that most people don’t animalRP properly which would lead to more issues.

tayfun

Level 81
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
i barely know a handful of people who rp animals correctly. this would never work alone for that reason

RebelZane

Level 10

This just got denied.. like last week.. but I will say what I said again, this will just cause more problems, they have tried this in the early stages of the faction but it never stayed due to problems with people wanting to be dogs ICly, along with failRPers and such.

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
It was literally JUST denied. Half of the animalRP people cannot roleplay animals properly (And theres like 26 collective AnimalRPers)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 118
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+

Literally bypassing rule 1.4 (check it urself)

Even some Service Dogs don't animalrp correctly. Most people would probably failrp in front of staff (Yonio, Hira, Alex etc. The staff in KPD)

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread