mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD or Ems

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
Kpd, they get more events. Crazy things might happen in ems but I don’t really think they’re as active. Just my opinion though

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
EMS
Cuz
a: Am EMS
b: crazy stuff happening 24/7 (currently watching Hilo chase Seiren around the hospital Bc she pinched him) and just overall much fun.

NikonTheChefRP

Level 34
YourDestr0yer
YourDestr0yer
Omega
EMS mainly, however i do quite like the kpd, though i would have to agree with DrKatzz on this because School Faculty is just awesome

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Kpd, they get more events. Crazy things might happen in ems but I don’t really think they’re as active.
While yes KPD does have more so announced open to the public type events, EMS do often have a lot of our own events- however they are not normally planned and are a surprise for us while for say other players it was planned. So a good amount of the time, while you may think it’s a free normal day us EMS could be going crazy because we had a (what we call) a rush event. We also tend to have to take care of the aftermath of a lot of events involving KPD and others.
So while yes it may seem like we don’t have a lot of events, it’s Bc they are hardly planned.

pashy

Level 183
Well, I love KPD lots, but I feel like EMS is way more mistreated. . I also have been told by EMS that KPD act big on them so big no for those losers

Users who are viewing this thread