OYOL

Level 12
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Tropper

Discord Name & Tag:
auayxh#4006

Previous bans:
1 previous ban which is heavily regretted. I had this ban on my first time playing roughly 2 years ago.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SchoolRP is very high. Although I did take a break from everything for roughly 3 months, I am now back and more prepared than ever! I strive to be online most of the time. This includes weekdays, and weekends. The only periods of time when I am not available to be online are if I am working or in college. My activity is roughly 6+ hours per day however, this can be more if I am not busy.

Which time zone are you in?
My time zone is GMT.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Although I do not have the links due to me having a new forum account, I will list them and try my best to locate them and further update this post.
English Teacher Application (Accepted)
Janitor Application (Accepted)
Police Officer (Accepted)
Swedish Language (Accepted)
French Language (Accepted)
College Application (Accepted)
News Reporter (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to be in the Police force is due to me having a high interest in it myself. I have always been interested in the Police and the work they do. I aspire to do good for the public and support anyone I can, in any way I can. I am a more of a practical worker and love to be active. Working with the Police has been, and always will be an aspiration of mine which I am determined to achieve. I would like to mention, I did used to be in the KPD however, resigned as I was becoming inactive and did not really have the experience to fulfil such a high demanding role. I have also become quite bored of being a college student and quite simply doing the same things over and over again. Being in the KPD will not only bring enjoyable experiences to me but, it will also be something new as I have not taken on such an important role or anything such as this in quite a long period of time. I believe that I am now ready and capable of having this responsibility. Another motive that should be mentioned is my knowledge of the Police Force. As I am heavily interested in this faction, I believe that I will be able to expand this level of knowledge and also use it to my advantage when progressing through my possible time at the Karakura Police Department.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The Police aim to create a safe, calm, and welcoming society. The Police have many different jobs that they must proceed with. These all include protecting the public at all costs. The KPD consists of various roles, which have their own unique jobs.

POLICE CADET
This is the first role that every new member of the KPD will receive. The role of a Police Cadet is usually to be at the front desk of the PD, assisting people with any inquiries and they can also go on patrol if accompanied by a Patrol Officer or above.

PATROL OFFICER
The role of a Patrol Officer is to patrol Karakura and inspect any crime and activity occurring. They can also make arrests and perform pat-downs.

POLICE CORPORAL
Police Corporals support around the city with patrolling but, they can also answer dispatch calls and assist with training those going through it.

DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
Detective Constables train to become Detectives and can start to interrogate.

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR
Detective Inspectors are allowed to interrogate fully.

POLICE SERGEANT
As a Police Sergeant, you will supervise those below and set a good example to everyone. As well as carrying out your normal duties.

DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR
As you continue to become a higher-up, you are expected to set an exceptional example to everyone and carry out your usual tasks.

POLICE LIEUTENANT
Police Lieutenant is the second highest rank in the Police Force, dealing with high priority situations and in charge of training the team and making sure that things are organised and up to standard. You now have a large responsibility.

POLICE COMMISIONER
The commissioner is the highest rank inside of the KPD. A commissioner will carry out tasks such as organising everyone, employing tactics, creating meetings, and carrying out promotions.

The work that the Police partake in also include,​
  • Carrying out patrols​
  • Filing restraining orders​
  • Dealing with minor tasks such as assisting the public behind the front desk​
  • Training officers​
  • Checking CCTV footage​
  • Interrogating people​
  • Carrying out fines and arrests​
The Karakura Police Force are equipped with restricted items that they are only allowed.

BATON
The baton is a tool used to punish criminals which inflicts fear and pain.
All officers can posses a baton.

HANDCUFFS
Handcuffs are used to restraint criminals by the wrists to prevent risk of harm.
All officers posses two pairs of handcuffs.

RADIO
The Police radio is a vital device used to communicate amongst one another. Usually worn on the right shoulder or handheld.
All officers can posses a radio.

BREATHALYZER
A Breathalyzer is used to detect the amount of alcohol is present inside of an individual.
All officers can posses a Breathalyzer.

BADGE
The Police badge is a form of identification which holds the officers badge number, and their rank.
Patrol Officers+ must have their badge on their person at all time. Cadets do not have a badge.

X26 TASER
A electroshock device which delivers an electric current to the person shot. Causes them to become stunned.
All officers have a taser.

PEPPER SPRAY
Pepper spray targets the eyes of an individual inflicting pain, irritation, and temporary blindness.
Only granted to ranks corporal and above.

CROWBAR
A crowbar is usually used to pry open doors and pull nails.
Only granted to ranks corporal and above.

Glock-17
A pistol used in the most serious of cases.
Possessed by higher-ups and Detective Inspectors. Can be temporarily given to Sergeants and Detective Constables.

RIOT GEAR
Police equipment used to support the officer. Provides extra protection and an additional magazine for the Glock-17.
Only worn when an officer is attending a dangerous call.

POLICE BIKE
A very high speed vehicle which allows officers to respond to calls quicker and provides an advantage in chases.
Only possessed by Corporals+ and Detectives

POLICE CRUISER
Same as the bike, but it allows more people to travel in it at once.
Only possessed by Higher-Ups and Detective Inspectors.

The Police Force is set in place in order to maintain the best quality of life possible.

Being in the Police Force has always been a dream of mine in real life therefore, I would say I have quite a good understanding of how they work and what they do as a team.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police is extremely important to SchoolRP as it makes Roleplay such as Gang and Criminal roleplay more realistic. Having the Police means that there are consequences for what people do. It certainly contributes to the adrenaline people may experience in intense scenarios making it much more exciting and real. The Karakura Police Department create a sense of justice and allows the city to fight crime and maintain a level of peace that is needed within it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Affirmative. I acknowledge this and full-heartedly agree with it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do agree to be completely dedicated to the role of being a Police Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Arthur Taketa.

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/Him, Male.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I can fluently speak, Swedish and French.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Arthur is a 5'10" male with a slightly athletic build to him. He has dark hair which is light and fluffy. Arthur is extremely determined to fulfil his ambitions and will do whatever he can to be as successful as he can be. He is an outgoing individual who aspires to be the best at everything he does. He is very enclosed with how he feels but is always up for a laugh and giggle, and of course a chat.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, Arthur will become almost emotionless and attempt to not stand out from the crowd. He likes to remain to himself in these scenarios and can become very serious.

In the case of a casual situation, Arthur is quite energetic and outgoing - the complete opposite. Arthur is able to adapt to his surroundings accordingly yet, suitably. He likes to talk to people and make the time enjoyable for everyone. He likes to be himself as he does believe that this is the best way he can express himself truly.

Despite the differences the two situations have, Arthur would always treat everyone, including his team, with respect and will always pay attention to his work.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Arthur views the idea of co-workers and teamwork extremely important, especially in the sort of environment the Police is surrounded by. Within the Police, teamwork is vital as it simply makes the job possible. He has not had much personal experience working with a team however, he believes that he is prepared to adapt and work with a new team and succeed in Karakura. Working together provides a more stable, and efficient workforce. Arthur used to enjoy playing sports in his free time and has adapted some sort of teamwork skills from this. He acknowledges that without the use of teamwork, the KPD certainly would not be able to hold its own weight. He looks to form trust and bonds with his colleagues further leading to an enjoyable and more stable experience.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Arthur sees himself as both a leader, and a follower. Arthur is able to take control and lead by example to those around him however, he can also manage tasks and orders given to him and listen to those in the lead, with ease.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Arthur Taketa was born and raised in the United Kingdom, Wales. Coming from the interior of a poor and abusive household, Arthur desperately needed help as soon as possible. He stayed in the United Kingdom, living with his mother and two sisters. His father passed away when he was extremely young from alcohol poisoning. His mother was not financially stable when looking after Arthur throughout his teenage years. When Arthur was roughly 15, his two sisters became heavily involved in drugs and affiliated with a local gang. He attempted and tried his best to get them out of that lifestyle but came to no avail. He finally came to the decision that he needed to report the situation to his local Police Department. Arthur's two sisters were later arrested for the affiliation of the gang, possession and use of drugs. His mothers mental health became worse at this and Arthur felt at fault. He was guilty. At the age of 19, Arthur took board and made his way over to Karakura, Japan. He met people online who visited and also lived in Karakura and decided that it was suitable for him. The education was deemed phenomenal and that is exactly what he needed. He travelled to Karakura, leaving behind his mother and two sisters for a much better quality of life. He found a job at the age of 25 as a Janitor for the school of Karakura. He stayed here for three years - until the age of 28 - and has now decided to use his Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice to seek out a job within the KPD and is currently waiting on a response for his application.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

If you carry a pocket knife in Karakura, you will be disarmed of the weapon and will be arrested for possession of minor illegal weaponry. Therefore, you can not legally own one.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Five items that do not require a prescription include, a wooden cane, a surgical mask, cough medication, paracetamol, and an eye patch.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I saw one of my co-workers physically assault an inmate, I would attempt to break up the altercation, if successful I would confront the co-worker and report the incident to a higher-up who can then take appropriate precautions.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would firtsly, call for backup. I would carefully proceed by attempting to break up the assault taking place and arrest the offender for assault on a Government Official

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would inform my higher-ups and keep a close eye on them, I would attempt to gain evidence and show it to the Commissioner.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would instantly refuse the bribe and fine them for Bribery.

Additional Notes
Although I have a fully functioning and clear microphone, I tend to stay muted during calls for certain reasons however, I am able to listen comfortably and still produce to the standards. If more information is needed, please shoot me a DM!​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread