mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kugia’s high school student council application

mikarinki

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: kugia

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I have not had any previous warns, kicks or bans.

What is your timezone?: GMT/BST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: mikarinki#1590

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
I did 2 language applications on a past account that I had gotten locked out of unfortunately and I can not remember the account name and such as it was a while ago, but I had applied for French and Italian and they were approved.

Describe your activity on the server?: I was a little bit inactive a few days ago but I’m now getting on more and plan to get on everyday more as I am on Summer holidays and don’t have much going on.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I am aware of that and I acknowledge it.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: A group of students working together in a school area that are meant to keep students from causing trouble and ensuring that they follow the rules of the school and if they are warned a certain amount of times and continue to do what they were told not to the student council would have to get a supervisor/ teacher or give that student a detention.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I was inspired by seeing other student council members hard at work to keep the school together and thought that it was something I would also like to do and I feel it would be good for my characters development and it would motivate me more to get on and it would be an extra bit of work that I would be willing to do.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council of Karakura do their best to keep students from causing trouble and breaking the rules and they know how to deal with these situations well, they also help students who need it and are very handy to have in the school as they are very helpful.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I feel I have quite a good work ethic as I would be motivated to do well and try my best to keep the students under control and try to help as best I could as a student council member!

What interests you the most about the student council?: Their ability to handle certain situations very well and motivation to help students in Karakura to their best ability.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?
: Well, I am not sure if meant by on or off the server but I have been on the server for what I would say is at least about a year now and my roleplay has developed a lot in that time and I feel I am really able to roleplay well now and will do my best to do it more.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?
: I would tell them that their idea is not very good in a polite manner and try to pitch in something that may make the idea better.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would take in their opinions and use it to make my idea better and more suitable.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try to calm everyone down and suggest that we should take in each others opinions on why they think it should or should not be accepted and put it to a vote, the idea with the most votes is what happens.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I would talk to the councillor myself first and try to get it across to them that what they are doing is not right and then keep an eye on them after that and if they continue on that behaviour bring it to a staff members attention, preferably a SLT, and have the situation dealt with whether that be the councillor getting kicked off student council or punished, I do not have any say in.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would politely tell them that I disagree with what they are saying and possibly pitch in my own idea on how to make it better.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would talk to each of them individually and once I had figured out the situation they were in, I would try to come up with a solution and sit them both down and pitch it to them and if that doesn’t work I would inform the council president if it were to keep on going.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would try to politely tell them what they were doing is wrong and but if it were to carry on I would have to inform SLT as I feel it would be out of my hands from there.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I would tell them that I can not do that and they will just have to go to the detention since it would be irresponsible and unfair of me to get them out of trouble.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Megumi Koji

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18 years old

Character phone-number: 189-692-063

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality
: Megumi is very artsy and enjoys drawing and painting and would spend most her time alone just drawing, though she does prefer company and enjoys talking to people she enjoys having her art time to herself. She’s a very caring, affectionate person who will always come to her friends aid if needed. She puts others before herself a lot, but only if she knows they deserve it. She keeps to her morals and will rarely do anything she believes is wrong unless she feels it’s necessary. She is a rather positive person, and can be a bit outgoing.

Character appearance/attire: Megumi is a Japanese, 5’0ft female that weighed about 120lbs, with red and brown hair. She has pale, brown eyes . She is usually found in a dark attire with a few splashes of of colour. Her bangs cover a bit of her face and she just lets it sit there. Her hair is quite long and she prefers to keep it pushed to the front as she feels it’s uncomfortable and itchy on her back. She has a not so curvy figure to match her small height, but is quite skinny. Not to skinny that she’d be unhealthy, just skinny enough.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: Well, I feel there may not be much but I think I can bring a good roleplay experience to student council and pitch good ideas, I am also very motivated and happy to do my best to keep students in line and help them as best as I can!

Why do you want this position?: I want to help out within the school do my best to keep the school a safe place for other students and keep people in line.

What interests you the most about student council?: Their ability to handle certain situations very well and motivation to help students in Karakura to their best ability.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would pitch some possible fun ideas for events within the school and if I see trouble being made by any student at all I would make my way over there as quick as I could and deal with the situation in a calm and reasonable manner.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread