mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kurasu Shop Application

Xusic

Level 13
IGN: ddumb (shared account) (All accounts: Xusic_x and Xenic_x [Bought on my own], BonBonTm [Bought off someone / Only I have access to this account], PrideFlag [Previously owned by a relative], and ddumb [Bought it but share it with Jess, can get full ownership of account if required])

Previous applications:
Xusic_x - [Accepted] Korean Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.19825/
[Accepted] Chinese Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/chinese-language-application.19826/
[Accepted] Doctor Application (Transferred to Surgeon but was doctor up until March 6th, 2020) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/xusic_xs-doctor-application.20392/

Xenic_x - [Accepted] Russian Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hyun-ki’s-russian-language-application.21121/
[Accepted] Korean Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hyun-ki’s-korean-language-application.21122/
[Accepted] High School Councillor Application - *********************************d/10Ri51jzmzgvqb8A8OTb0U7pkRchVIu95eqKSvzHUfDw/edit?usp=sharing

Previous warns/kicks/bans: On all accounts I believe there's only kicked for AFK, kicked for spam (during events while doing ems work), kicked for relog, kicked for role change, kicked for age change, but no warns or bans that I know of.

Shop wanted: I would like to take ownership of the shop Kurasu.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Experience
As most will claim, the Experience as a shop-owner is much different compared to the normal adult role. Whilst people may not agree on this, it creates a sense of financing on SchoolRP. It usually is represented with the ability to manage money quite well and the ability to lead somewhat well. Despite these two things, there’s more to it than just that, and it’s mostly the experience that comes in part with everything. Simply mentioning the financing and new ‘roleplay experience’ would not do the role enough justice. This is all up to the player themselves to decide upon; what makes them a good shop-owner?
I’m just like most players, someone who just plays the server for having fun, but what I want to do is make sure there are also others having fun with me. Hoping that people could possibly support me and what I do. It isn’t about owning the shop anymore, or the roleplay experience, but in fact it’s more so of the ability to juggle each place needed to handle a shop. With constant stock logs, consistency when it comes to opening, and much more.

Free Time:
Overall in my life I have lots of free time and I have no idea what to do with it. I am usually on all my accounts mostly on my EMS or Councillor but I’m on for at least 2 hours a day on each account I have. I’d like to sign up for more things that will help fill up all my free time of doing nothing but running around or perhaps just hanging out afk.

Exploration into Asian culture:
Personally for me, I have made an effort to immerse myself into Asian culture as I am Asian myself and I have noticed that around all the Asian food restaurants there's no other Asian food places if it’s not Japanese. I’d like to place a diversity among Asian cultures like for Vietnamese, Thai, and etc., it’d be a nice way to explore different foods you can try that are only unique to that certain Asian culture. I have also noticed that there are many different types of Asian characters among the server so I’d also like to make Kurasu a place where you can eat from home away from home.

Activity and Organization:
As I had worked in the previous Kurasu I am well aware of our activity that was going on and I am planning on making Kurasu 10x more active than before. I’m also going to fix up the organization of employees and of when we are opening and such, personally I have quite a bit of OCD and will be making the shop 20x more active and organized than ever before and will be starting off as soon as possible to open up the shop to activity.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
1- First off, I’ll be renovating the shop to make it look more lively, the colours will be blue (regular), purple, white along with dark oak wood and spruce wood. I’ll be getting builders to completely change the shop from the ground up, the shops size will not change but simply changing the colours and interior completely, I will be asking the builders myself independently.
2-Secondly, I’ll have a planned menu with recipes prepared that have detailed instructions and ingredients. There’ll be 8 drinks for them to choose from if they are 20+ (or have a fake I.D.) and have 5 drinks to choose from if they are under the age providing variety for those who cannot or prefer not to drink alcohol. There’ll be 5 different kinds of appetizers and also 5 different kinds of entrees. Currently there’ll only be one kind of dessert as a custom item though I’ll be adding other desserts that already are within the game, but I’ll be planning on adding a few more later on in the future if accepted. The appetizers, entrees, drinks, and dessert may vary due to potential partnerships (DM me for more details within this).
3- Pricing, I’ll try to make the prices more affordable to everyone so everyone can enjoy the food overall, though Kurasu may have fancy food just like the Asian roots it has good food comes in quality and affordability to all. Considering all the foods and drinks the most expensive thing on our menu will be the Soju (alcohol) which will cost 7,000 yen per bottle, which is the most expensive drink. The least expensive drink will be the green tea pricing with 500 yen per cup. Checking the pricing of the food compared to the rest of the shops will differ for sure as the price range for each category of dining the appetizers will be ranging from 1,700 yen to 3,300 yen with 3,300 yen being the most expensive. The Entrees pricing will be slightly higher ranging from 2,600 yen to 6,500 yen with 6,500 yen being the most expensive in this range. And finally the dessert with the price of 800 yen to 1,500 yen.
4- Dinner and a show, to help keep the guests entertained we’ll have something called “Hibachi Chefs” who will perform tricks while making your food keeping you entertained as you watch them make your food. You’ll be able to see on the open grills of what goes into your food and some cool performances with the ingredients of your food.
5- Creating a space for up and coming bands or entertainment acts, creating an entertainment area for up and coming talent will allow people to take off making new bands and entertainment acts without them having to perform on the streets or else where making them an area where they can be paid for entertainment and also get their performance ideas and talents out into Karakura.
6- Lastly, I’d like to make an environment for others to enjoy some excellent food, entertainment, and an affordable food establishment for people whether they are with family, friends, strangers, or even on their own to enjoy. To make the “excellent food” the chefs will be highly trained and taught how to do detailed /me’s and /it’s to help describe what is going on and what everything looks like along with the ingredients to help you know what exactly is going into the food with the effort put into the staff. Overall making Kurasu more entertaining as a whole will be a process of a few things of talking to a few groups to perform, getting someone to run the music within the restaurant, and as well as spreading the word about Hibachi chefs. It’ll completely make Kurasu run a schedule and plan everything consistently and create ongoing entertainment for the customers, the different themes brought up in the next question point 3 may also provide entertainment for the customers of Kurasu. As brought up in point 3 Kurasu will be having an average pricing of food to better help all new and old players afford the food at Kurasu.

How will your shop be unique?:
1- Fusion Cuisine:
Making a complete mix between Asian cultures for the menu having not just one culture on the plate making it easy to immerse into other cultures of food without having to travel to that country. In my personal opinion the best way to learn about a culture is through the food.
2- Dinner and a show / New entertainment:
As said in point 4 and 5 of what I plan on doing with the shop I am planning on making a way to be entertained with both your eyes and ears, whether it be someone running the music in the restaurant or a group/person performing an entertainment act of some sort, they’ll be different ways to be entertained at Kurasu while still being filled with food making you feel at home.
3- Different Themes:
Unlike most shops in Karakura for Kurasu depending on which day it opens there's a potential chance of different themes happening with the Kurasu employees dressing up to the themes and allowing customers to dress up as well. Some examples are, superhero themes which makes the staff of Kurasu working that day completely dressing into some sort of superhero or perhaps villain, Kurasu will also allow suggestions to these themes of when they open, making the customers feel more involved and close to the staff team itself. (Disclaimer: If anything inappropriate is suggested it will be immediately removed and ignored. The themes that are suggested will be voted among the employees just in case of any discomfort they may have as well.)

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner (1/1)
-ddumb

Co-Owners (1/2)
- Potential Partnership (DM me if this is required)
-

Management (?/3)
-
-
-

Waitresses/Waiters (?/8)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Security (?/4)
-
-
-
-

Chefs (?/6)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Total: Around 24 workers in total including the owners and management.

Users who are viewing this thread