Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

_Kurusu_

Previous bans:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.30895/ (Bypassing)(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.33296/ (Bypassing)(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.34463/ (Toxicity)(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.36631/ (Failure to report bypassers)(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.41868/ (ERP though it was mainly a joke)(Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server:
8/10 I would say I'm pretty active considering that I have school now and I do get off school pretty early 1:40 pm and do my homework first than to pay more attention than a SRP though if something is really that important I will get on if I am told

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Kurusu#7891

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes I do and will use it if needed

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_kurusu_-lang-stuff.37374/ (Italian)(Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining KPD is honestly for something to do and roleplay I know that's a bland answer but hear me out recently gang roleplay has been quiet and there hasn't been anything to do yes we have a lot of gangs but if nothing is happening you can't expect people to enjoy that certain roleplay so I basically left that all behind. I have been thinking about joining the KPD recently since they seem like they do a lot of stuff and it gives me something to try out and do you know? The patrols to arrest to going up against gangs there just is a lot to do in this type of roleplay and it never hurts to try a new type of roleplay out.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I have quite the knowledge on this even though SRP don't use all of them I keep a important note for the important ones

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have quite the knowledge since we all go to jail before so what they do on a normal day to day basis is they patrol around the streets of Karakura and run around to see if anyone is in danger, check CCTV for any crimes going on and answering calls and protecting the victim that is getting assulted by the criminal what police tends to do is save the victim at first cost and take down the criminal or assulter sometimes they detain you if you wear like a gang attire and about to kill someone since they want to get info on your purpose and the insides of the gang the rest is just arrest for petty crimes like scamming,mugging,street fights. They also tend to search people who look off and stick out like sore thumbs like people in gang attire and mask the reason they search them is to see if they have any weapons on them in case they are about to kill or do criminal activity and if they do have weapons you take them away and if they are drunk and have alcohol well either they are above age or have a fake id to save them if not they can get a fine if they are just drunk or have one bottle the cops will take that bottle and give a fine if there is like 20 bottles they can suspect that you may be a alcohol dealer and arrest or maybe detain you for questioning.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP because they are there to give the citizens hope and a good future as we protect and serve them for their benefit we also stop criminals on their tracks and will respond ASAP. It's also important we have KPD so that Karakura won't be at the brink of chaos like many other times when crime rates were high.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do understand that I can be demoted at any given time if I am doing something wrong.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, with this Police Officer role I will dedicate myself as a KPD as I can face consequences if I betray it oocly and icly.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand I have to go since training is a MUST have in order to get better and improve ourselves
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand as training will and probably be brutal and get tazed left and right. You have my word

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

What you would see is a 5'10 kid with white dyed haired with bangs he usually sticks out with his abnormal hair color. He's a quiet kid when being alone but may talk to strangers from time to time however this is totally different when he's with his friends he gets pretty talkative a jokes around a lot. He would be of Japanese descent. He would weigh even 120 lbs. Not really unique if I gotta be real with you.

What they're like on and off the job?
Saki tends to be more serious when he's on the work and tends to be aware of his surroundings and be cautious. He doesn't really joke around during the work and help however he can and do what he's suppose to do after he finishes his tasks he tends to just sit around and chill until called upon or something is happening within the city. He tends to be respectfully to his higher ups and his co workers as having a good look and reputation within the job is pretty important and will always follow whatever orders he's given. When he's off the job he just either stays at home from a long day of work or just walk around run around and hang out at certain places until he needs to go back on duty. He also tends to joke around a lot with his friends. Though most of the time he likes to sit alone and reflect on his day and life.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
The way Saki looks at his co workers is same or equal level as him as he will respect them the way he would respect the commissioner and would tend to respect his co workers just as how they respect him back. He wouldn't see himself above anyone rather everyone on the same equal level as respecting your higher up and co workers can help you out in the long run and feel more loved. The plans for the future Saki doesn't really plan on the future as he feels like he should focus on the today and now rather than the tomorrow and future he thinks that whatever happens in the future is based on his actions whether it's a good or bad thing when the time comes then he will deal with it as he's not the type to be stuck on the past or start planning for the future.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

As a newborn baby he was named Sakimori Tenshin by his parents he was a citizen in New York, America and was born there as a Japanese child. He was a healthy new born baby with nothing wrong with him with a dad and a mom living the normal lifestyle. As time passed he would start school and slowly begin to speak the language there more and more. He would gain a few friends and his parents were always in happy terms no fighting or yelling this was good for Saki as he had a healthy relationship within the family which is good for his mental healthy and well being. As time flew by he would slowly have more family time with his parent's during vacation times traveling to different countries and states. This one time his parents and Saki went traveling to where his parents were born aka Japan Karakura when Saki arrived he was shocked to see how different it was from America and where he was born due to the fact that everything was so beautiful and was told by his parents that people here were excelling in education. As he flew back to America he would have a bad gut feeling and would remember Karakura as one of the most finest place. Eventually when Saki became a senior in his highschool his parents were really caring and they were considered a middle class not too poor not too rich however during this time in america new york crime is a big deal and drugs is pretty popular as his parents went bankrupt from the Great Depression that happened. During the Great Depression america was in chaos people were rioting crime rates shot way up due to the fact that people didn't have anything they would rob from different people. His dad would slowly lose hope and end up on the wrong side of the path as his mother stay on the good side with Saki during these times his mom would always argue with his dad to try and get him back on the right road however the more and more they argue the more and more saki broke down mentally and emotionally he would cry day by day thinking about the things that happened before this entire mess. This harmed him mentally as he wasn't able to keep up his grades as the fell lower and lower and eventually couldn't focus he would stop hanging out with his friends as he was never in the mood he either ended up depressed or just from a happy kid to a sad depressed kid. As a few months passed by his dad would come barging in the house as tears filled his eyes he would slowly yet catching his breathe say we need to get out of here now, as we heard it we were in confusion as he dragged us out explaining himself about how he owned a group of people money from getting illegal substance as his mom broke down in tears he would glare at his dad having a deep hatred from him starting this whole mess thinking to himself just how low his dad fell just as they packed their belongings and got ready their passport and prepared to take off just as they were about to do that a car pulled over and put a bullet in his father's head saki would witness this firsthand as the blood from the father splatted everywhere. In a state of shock he would slowly tear up even with this deep hatred he felt like deep down he still loved his father eventually they were left alone as the group of people left after getting what they want which was the father. During the trip to the airport both his mom and himself would be crying not knowing what to say the whole trip was in silence, he would slowly replay the times before the Great Depression hit and all they fun they had before pulling out a piece of paper that was a picture of all 3 of them smiling at the camera he would sob in tears as both his mother and him would arrive on the airport booking a flight to Karakura Japan where his parents were borned. Eventually they would make the flight and settle down as time passed by a few months they would move on from what happened back then and start a new life here. Saki would follow up with his school work making new friends and boosting his grade back how it was. Thinking that his life is finally back the way it used to he would jinx it. Just when one of his good friends got embarrassed in public and almost killed and beaten (EGGRP) his friend would convince him over and over to try and help him to get revenge now as Saki never had a criminal record before or did anything bad he decided to help his best friend out and was given a cleaver and a attire now this was the first time he ever thought of doing a crime he would be nervous just when he got ready the target was right in front of him now as saki rushed in and got the females leg a 3rd party dude decided to step in a get revenge (DUDE the BMD) and saki was stabbed in the neck. He got treated in the hospital and eventually cops came and arrested him for tier 1 assault with 600k bail. After his mother hearing about this she came and ran inside the KPD questioning why he did it they talked and talked and during that time in prison he had realized that what he did could one day lead him down the path that his father one went down and at any moment he would lose his life. After he got bailed out from his friend he promised to himself and his mother that he would never repeat those actions again. He went back to school and succeed with good enough grades and him and his friends still talk even from time to time about the things that went on in their lives his mother would eventually die from old age as saki would visit her grave from time to time he made up his mind and promised his mother that he would never walk in the wrong path like his dad so he would later attempt to get a job in the Police Department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sakimori Tenshin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Saki since most people call him that anyways
Preferred Name:
Mr. Saki
IC Phone number:
Religious Denomination:
Buddhism