What is your Minecraft Username?:

Kuwimo

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, I do! It is ku#0555

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Korean Application (ACCEPTED)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am very active, since I've joined I have been on for 4 hours or more a day! And if I earn this role I plan on being even more so active.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Kuwimo which is a High School student.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I understand this and do not plan on being inactive at all.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of qualified students in charge of taking care of other students which can go by behavior such as putting delinquents in order with the assistance of teachers or helping students with any informational questions about the school, clubs, etc, essentially acting as a guide to them. Additionally orchestrating school-related events for clubs and such.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
What motivated me in applying for the student council was the enforced ability I would have to help others which is something I myself enjoy doing on a regular basis on the server, I would also like to meet the people involved in the student council as from what I have seen both ICly and OOCly it seems to be quite the interesting team to partake in.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Of course, and this is no issue I will put my all into using my creativity and teamwork skills along with my proper work ethic within the student council. I already understand the underlying factors that have to do with the role along with the important things the role must assure. Coming up with events and such should be a rather easier task for me as I have a little bit of experience with it having hosted some on various creative roleplay servers. I will make sure to broadcast my ideas to the team and help/seek help if I need any from my peers within the council as well.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to the council?:
Important roles to the Council can be briefly summed up to:

Council President / Council V.P

Council Treasurer

Council Secretary

Council Committee

Councilors

Along with school faculty such as:

Principal or Dean
(depending on which grade the councilor in question is in).

VP/VD

School Employees
(Office Secretary, Nurse, etc).

Teachers

Professors

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I politely ask them to calm down and to walk away from each-other, however, if the situation were to continue I would raise my voice as a sort of second warning and ask them to step away from each-other. If it escalates or continues I would have to either contact a school faculty adult to help break it up. If they refuse to do so I would physically move the two away while the backup comes, essentially stalling until someone higher than me who can give a proper punishment for the actions they’ve caused can do so.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I call up a school faculty member such as a teacher and as quickly yet thoroughly as possible describe the person's and their wrongdoings, and would then venture out after them in hopes of stumbling upon them, if I fail to catch them I’d rely on the other teachers/councilors to be able to catch them through my physical description I passed over.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would intervene immediately and try to get a grasp on what is occurring between the two parties taking each and one of them apart to get an explanation. Once done I would report back if I deemed it necessary or would simply tell the other councilor that as student council we should not act as so upon others giving the student a formal apology for the behavior of my peer.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I go to another councilor after the meeting and ask if they can lend me any spare notes that they took during the meeting. If they can't then I'd go to whoever organized the meeting in hopes they could help me further.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would explain to the teacher/receptionist as formally as possible that this goes against the rules I was given as a councilor. I would do so by going into as much depth as possible to make them understand why what they have said or done goes against the rules. If I deem it necessary I would report it to my higher-ups.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
As for Event ideas for a club, a school-wide tag event could work quite well with the JROTC club given their athletic practices. The tag event would be created to primarily bring together people who would likely group together in the case that it happened, it would also act as an exhilarating event as those who are 'it' constantly chasing down the people who are already tagged, additionally, it would help bring more attention to the more physical side of the school - whether it be the track and field (given how much running/jumping the people would be doing) or other sports. It would help introduce new players to more aspects of the school as well as they are forced to explore to get away from the people who are continuously trying to tag them, but at the end of it all, and at the end of the day, the event is focused on bringing people together. Maybe the school could gradually shut down the amount of area/the floor you're allowed to be on as the event continues so as to not have a boring event that keeps on getting repetitive. The prices could be anywhere from 100k to reward tokens that could either be earned or gradually given out to survivors or to keep it classic we could just have it so that the top 3 survivors / the people who tagged the most get the prize. Overall, however - like I said this event would be to bring people together and to introduce the school, also not to show off who's more athletic. The event would last a total of a few periods and would take place later on in the day so that when people are out they can freely leave the school and not interrupt the game so that it doesn't get confusing for everyone who's still involved in the school-wide tag game.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Jyundae Seonghao

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-964-0290

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Jyundae was a rather stringent young man who never hesitated to share his opinion.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Jyundae Seonghao would be a preciously kept doll-like boy who held himself extremely uptight riddled in his posh traits.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I believe what separates me from other applicants is my determination in making the school a welcoming environment and my ability to reach goals I set for myself even if to others they may seem unrealistic. I will overwork myself to the core to obtain these achievements and will do all to become a reliable and model council member.

Why do you want this position?:
I would like this position because I am inspired by what the council is already doing and I would enjoy being a part of it giving others the inspiration that was given to me

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most about the student council is the opportunity of helping students and making the school feel more welcoming going from cracking down on deviant students but also giving a helping hand to the people in need of it.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
A reliable council member, I will help students with anything that is in my capacity even exceeding them if I must. I will make sure that the school is a safe environment by enforcing the school policies upon students to my best and will do so by working with my other council peers and faculty members. I shall make it a fun environment by partaking in any sort of organization of school events and bringing up my own ideas to the table of course.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread