mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kyōsuke Tachitsu [DEAD] | Biography

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Kyōsuke Tachitsu

1685796062659.png1685797246370.png

"Why learning in school? Games teach you way more than all those nerds who read in books"
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Current status:
DEAD

Height:
5'6

Weight:
117 - 143 lbs.

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Nordic Blue Eyes

Hair Color:
Blonde

Date of Birth:
January 4th 2002

Place of Birth:
Karakura , Japan

Nationality:
Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
1685800871486.png
1685798204312.png1685798266780.png
Appearance:
Kyōsuke Tachitsu is a 6'2 blonde haired male with nordic blue eyes. Kyōsuke is often seen to look very tired showing he doesnt sleep alot! All nighters with his games! Kyōsuke has a scent of g****s following him along with a black outfit style he wears. A dragon tattoo was seen on his left arm, a tattoo sleeve! On Kyōsuke's face were small freckles seen on his nosebridge that were spread over to his cheeks.

1685801027586.png1685798695427.png
Personality:
Kyōsuke Tachitsu is often calm around and professional went needed. He is formal and has manners but after a while loves to annoy people. Kyōsuke is usually gaming over night so he tends to stay up for a few days and later on pass out for a few hours to sleep. He doesnt really make friends alot considering he is always focusing on his games. a game addict. Kyōsuke doesnt care what others think of him and ratherly is careless, annoying or just boring due him always gaming, but deep down Kyōsuke isnt heartless once getting to know him. Hes kind, caring and just doesnt have someone to talk to. So he often games!
Connections

Ex Boyfriend

Neremus Elyon
1685799388024.png
"you are so beautiful, kind, loving and comforting! I love you so much and I will always be here for you! Ill be here to hold you, hug you, comfort you and keep you safe like you keep me safe. I appreciate you so much in my life and I dont wanna let go! I love our dates and I love our talks! One day.. I will be taller tho~"

"If i die know that i love you"

Pet Bird
Bubs Tachitsu

"Seriously.. can you not end up dying for just 5 minutes. I love you dummy but you gotta be careful. You are such a fast learner but also a clutz"

Bestfriend
Yamaro Kurose
"Welcome back in town. Now dont leave dumbass"
Family
Mother
Taira Tachitsu

Father
Futaki Tachitsu

Brother
Kei Tachitsu
".....Hei. Talk to me more. Okay :D"
BACKSTORY:
N/A
let me know if i forgot about you. Reply! and tell me what they are so i know what to change

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread