players online

Kyameroni2's KPD application

Kyameroni

Level 5
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Kyameroni2

Previous bans:
I have only ever been banned from SRP once and that being for toxicity. I can assure you that that will be my only ban- and has been my only ban.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP is if anything too active. I'm on every hour of everyday, so activity honestly isn't a problem. This could change due to me starting work again, but my shifts are only 11am - 3pm.

Which timezone are you in?
BST - British Summer Time.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Kyameroni#3530

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Of course. I can jump into calls whenever needed.

List your current and past applications:
Character Authorization Applications:
[French]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.16603/ - Accepted
[Spanish]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kyameronis-spanish-lang-application.18156/ - Accepted
[Spanish 2]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.19958/ - Accepted
[Spanish 3]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reibs-spanish-app.27194/ - Accepted
[Italian]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reibs-italian-app.27226/ - Accepted

School-Employee Applications:
[English Teacher HS]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/peeltheavacado-english-teacher-application.17227/ - Accepted

City-Related Applications:
[Shop Owner]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/peeltheavacado-shop-6-application.17349/ - Denied
[Shop Owner]
(This would have been Esteban, but that part of the forums was deleted) - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for the KPD is because pretty much my entire friend group is on the police force and when they're all on their police characters I am unable to RP with them. Being a part of the police force would motivate me to get on my police character when they're on and get as much done as possible. Adding on to this question, I've never done anything to do with the police RP wise and I think it would be a pretty cool experience for me.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I have a firm grasp of the difference between Japanese Laws & basic Conduct compared to the laws that we have in the UK.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Police Head-Lieutenant
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Head-Investigator
^
Police Investigator
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal
^
Patrol Officer
^
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Pretty much my entire knowledge of police work I have learned from my friends.I know that there is a lot of training involved that I have heard can be a little repetitive at times, but it happens to ensure that the cadets are being trained to eventually rank up to a patrol officer and to just help them go up the ranks. From what I have seen for myself while being in the reception of the station, a lot of the time you are sitting at the front desk informing people of bails, duration of sentences and also searching people who cause the alarm to beep.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
To start off, other than the hospital, the police station is one of the first places someone would go to when in trouble. People go to the station to either file a report on someone/something they have seen or to bail an inmate/find out how much their bail is. The officers work really hard in order to keep the town safe and in good hands, protecting it from gangs or anything that is dangerous to people, or to the town in general. Without the KPD, Karakura would spin out of control. Crimes would increase and no one would be able to do anything about it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that and I will respect the decisions of the higher-ups.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, of course. I would accept nothing less. I will put my best efforts into the position if I am to be accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge this 100%. I will always do my best to make it to all the training's hosted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this and I plan on keeping what happens in RP in RP and promise that nothing is to be taken OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Before you would stand a pure Spanish male standing at 5’9” with a somewhat toned body. He’d have a very plain facial expression with a tense jaw. This would make him come across very intimidating. He has always been an extremely responsible man ever since he was young, making him the man he is today. He can sometimes come across too serious, leaving people confused as to whether he is joking or not.

What he's like on and off the job?
As Esteban had a previous experience within the business industry, he has a good grasp concerning formality on duty. Honestly, there wouldn’t be much difference between the way he acts on or off duty, he was really just a plain. . dull divorced adult. This being said, Marco takes everything quite seriously, aiming to be a perfectionist whilst being on duty. If there were anything he were unsure about, his first instinct would be to ask a higher-up in order to follow the right steps. When Marco is off duty, he’s much less tense due to it being his period of freedom; he has a family to care for & friends to catch up with. Obviously, he would maintain the same role-model act to the civilians just as he should on duty.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Marco Esteban would be seen as an outgoing adult figure who wants to be able to provide for his two daughters, Yasmin and Kirby. His plans would include, finding a full time job as a police officer, promising to always protect his family and the city, as well as trying to settle down with the woman of his dreams without her dying or divorcing him. His outlook on other officers, despite him always coming across so serious about everything, he actually has a warm heart for those he cares about. He’s very caring towards those who surround him, this including co-workers, higher-ups and anyone else that he would grow closer to.

BACKSTORY
Marco Esteban was born and raised in Spain. He lived in Spain for pretty much his entire life until he met a woman of the name, Isabella Ambrosio. They met in school when they were 13 and the two dated for 5 years. At the age of just 16, Marco and Isabella became a mother and a father to their first born daughter, Yasmin Ambrosio. Just a few months before Yasmin was born, Marco got down on one knee and proposed to Isabella. They married, had a second child together, Kirby Ambrosio and lived a happy life. Once his first born, Yasmin reached the age of 16, Isabella and Marco moved to Karakura, Japan for Yasmin’s future education. Marco had a sister, a niece and a nephew in Japan but his sister sadly passed away, leaving her business to Marco. During their time in Karakura, Marco and Isabella split due to them never having time to spend with each other. The two simply just fell out of love. Isabella went on to have 2 more children, Vivian and Claudia while Marco continued on the Esteban legacy. When Marco had turned 34, Esteban was broken into. The criminals had beaten Marco up, leaving him in a somewhat critical condition, and his store empty. After this event, Marco had no motivation to work, leading to him losing the Esteban Diner. After this, Marco’s life went downhill. He met a woman of the name Anne Parks who he eventually got engaged to before she sadly “passed away” leaving Marco depressed and alone once again. Marco eventually decided to put his degree in criminal justice & criminology to good use, and began training for the police.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Marco Esteban

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
N/A

Preferred Name:
Marco

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
1 year in police work.
1 year in business.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree in criminal justice & criminology.

Year of Graduation: 2003

Major(s):
Criminology & Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Law.

Native Languages:
Japanese & Spanish

Other Languages:
None

Users who are viewing this thread