Kyong Lee, Debate Club Leader | Biography

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Kyong Lee

(Art by T-racer#3602)

Anything that you see here you cannot take ICly unless he tells you this himself. This is for OOCly reasons

Also Kyong's OnRain - HERE

INTRO
-
“ Ehh…. How do I start this? OH! My name?. Well it’s Kyong Lee I was born on October 14th, 2002 in Seoul, South Korea! I was born into a family of 3. I was their 4th member.. I always felt out BUTTT moving on! My father’s name is Lee Geon and My mother’s name is Lee Seo-ah they’re also both Korean.. My dad is North Korean and my mother is South. Who else am I forgetting… AHHH! My sister! Her name is Yong Soo-Hyun. You may ask why her surname is.. different its due to her changing it like a loser..! Moving forward! I am a 20 year old who… looks emo? Sure yeah whatever. I have light brown hair with blond strips going down in the front. My eyes are light brown but people tell me they look soft.. I doubt that though because just yeah. Anywho I'm cool half of the time. I'm also really half-assed...”

FACTS
-
Kyong has a very hard time understanding others' feelings due to them being very hard for Kyong to understand the differences between emotions. He still tries his best to understand most people but its very hard for him. This causes him to freak out when someone is upset with him or when he causes someone to feel pain because he doesn't quite understand it well.

Kyong very much hates the color red because its very hurtful towards his eyes but he tries his best to get through the pain and wear things that are red. When there are red things on Kyong he seems to complain more than usual!

Kyong has a very hard time while speaking to people due to his social anxitey. This causes him to freak out when hes in a crowd of people without a friend or someone he knows around him. Half of the time he won't go places by himself unless he really has to.

Kyong tends to play with his fingers when he’s freaking out. If he’s not playing with his fingers then he is mostly clinging himself onto someone he trusts. Touch is very helpful to him when he freaks out.

HIS FAVORITE SONGS!
-

Do You Miss Me? - PinkPantheress

Alcohol Free - Twice

Captain Save A Hoe - E-40

All Mine - Brent Faiyaz

RELATIONSHIPS
-
Lee Seo-ah
Mother,
Kyong and His mother had a great bond while she was alive. The two deeply understood each other. Seo-ah had protected her boy until her death. Kyong was there on the day she died. it was a robbery at a store and Seo-ah had been shot right in front of Kyong’s eyes. He still tries to cope with his mother being gone but it’s very hard for him. He will sometimes write letters to her forgetting that she’s dead.

“I loved my mother dearly and I miss her everyday. I know I was young and weak but I still could have done something. Maybe it should have been me. I’m sorry mom please don’t hate me in the afterlife. I promise to live up to what you wanted me to be.”

Lee Geon
Father,
Kyong and his father have been getting along more ever since his mother’s death. It’s been very hard on the two but Geon tries to make sure Kyong is able to cope with everything. Geon currently sends things to Kyong to make sure he has things to eat and do all day.

“I love you dad. I wouldn’t ever ask for a different dad. You’ve always been here for me even after mom died. I know it was hard for you too but you tried to be okay so I could be fine.”

Yong Soo-hyun
Sister,
Kyong loves his sister so much and would die for her. Kyong likes to call Soo-hyun by her last name instead of her first; Yong is in his name. Soo-hyun & Kyong are 8 years apart but they seem like they could be the same age at some points. These two haven’t seen each other in a few years even though the two don’t live far away from each other. The two do plan to make time for each other very soon so they can be able to be more close.

“Yong deal with your sister. I’m so tired of this and I can’t take it anymore. My stress is going to harm my mindset so please help me. I don’t know how to raise her like you do. You’re a better sibling than me so you know what to do. I just wish I knew what you do to calm Kiy down. I feel so bad but I just can’t do anything but fight.

Kiyomi Lee
Younger sister,
Kyong very much loves his younger sister. He tries to care for her a lot. Kyong likes to make sure that his sister has whatever she wants and needs. If she’s upset he tries to make her feel better by getting her stuff, letting her put makeup on him, putting stickers on him, and coloring in his tattoos. Whenever Kyong is gone he allows Kiyomi to sleep in his room since he knows that Kiy will miss him. The two are 6 years apart but they are always told that they look like twins; this is because Kiyomi tries to match with Kyong.

“I don’t know what to do with you anymore Kiy. I’m trying but you just don’t understand me. I’m trying to understand you but it’s so hard when we can’t understand each other. I just want to keep you safe and make you feel loved. I just wish you wouldn’t talk bad about our mother. She tried hard to raise us until she passed. You were only little when she was killed but that doesn’t give you the rights to speak bad upon her. She’s our mother.”

Muk Sohyon
Ex-Girlfriend
Kyong was deeply in love with Sohyon at a young age. The two were so very close with each other and did everything they could to show each other love. Not so long after one year of dating Sohyon had been killed in a car crash. Before she died the two had been in a fight and never forgave each other. Kyong never forgave himself.

"I miss you everyday but I know you're resting but I just somehow still believe its my fault. I'm so sorry and I hope you forgive me but I will never know that I guess..."

Yingyue Yang
Lifelong Best Friend
Kyong has much love and care for Ying and would do anything for her. They met at a young age but Ying was always older and bigger than Kyong when they were young. They now get along greatly and seem like siblings when people see them together. Kyong likes to attach himself to Ying whenever he is scared or just needy.

"Ying? I love her so dearly. She is a sister to me and she's generally a sweetheart. She takes care of me and I take care of her thats just how it works around here. We even share a room because of how close we are. Don't take it weirdly it just morely sibling things.

Delilah Tsukumo
Best Friend
Kyong has no idea where the two met but they have been close for some time. These two are just assholes around each other and this just causes them to click with each other. Usually they get into fights because of their stupid jokes and insults.

"If you would like die I would probably laugh to be honest.... but you would laugh at my death too so el oh el."

Ada Saekiowyaishmeahito
Kyong became friends by matching outfits with Ada.... ever since the two have been decently close but Ada does piss off Kyong very often.

"I love you but you are MADDDD annoying half of the time. I do have to respect you though cause you are one of my fellow club members."

Luna Vissarionovich
Close Friend
There isn't much to be said for Luna

Ina Vissarionovich
Friend?,
Ina randomly picked Kyong up out of nowhere and just stole him??? Ever since then the two have been friends but Kyong is deeply terrified of Ina…

“CAN I SEE MY GOD BABY AGAIN?? Yokoko killed mine..!!!”

Yokoko (totally not putting this down because I forgot her full name…)
Best Friend,
Kyong forgets how he and Yoko met but he deeply loves her in a friendly way. She’s the only person he can currently talk to in Korean. He makes sure to always bully Yoko in the best way possible. At some points Kyong calls Yoko; Yokoko.

“Yokokooooo! My favorite person alive!! Other than… my sister? You actually feel like you could be my sister but you’re too weird to be my sister. Anywho, thank you for always making sure I have someone to go to Yokoko.”

Annika Dupont
Girlfriend
Kyong loves Annika so dearly and tries to the best that he can be around her. He tries his hardest to make sure he doesn’t make her uncomfortable in any way. Kyong likes to cling onto Annika at some points since he feels very safe around her and trusts her.

"I love Annika a lot and I’m.. sure she loves me a lot back.. I think? I do try to show her my love in the best ways but it’s so hard for me to do so. I don’t know what can hurt her feelings or what makes her feel comfortable. I just don’t want to mess up anything between me and her."

Su-lin ??
Friend,
The two have met recently but seem too friendly with each other. Kyong hasn’t seen Su-Lin for awhile and somewhat cares.

“Where are you?”

Shu Li
Friend, Past Club Member
Kyong will either love Shu or hate him. The guy angers Kyong very easily but Kyong tries to go easy on him.

"Some times I love him and enjoy his company and the other half I want to bash his head in."

Keith Koijin
Friend? Club Member
Kyong recently has been getting along with Keith the two actually decently like each other!

"You're cool for now, just don't break that promise."

Emiyo O'Sullivan
Friend, Club Manager,
Kyong finds Emiyo Lovely and tries to take care of her a lot. The two like to run around school and piss people off!

"I LOVEEE Emiyo she's the cutest thing in the world, shes like a little sister to me and I care for her so deeply."

Aiya Nakahara
Friend, Club Member
Kyong doesn't much to say.

Christian Dot
Friend, Club Member

Emer O'Sullivan
Friend, Club Member

Meria Quinn
Friend, Club Member

Mei Adashi
Friend, Club Member
Kyong adores Mei and finds her funny at some points.

FOR CLUB MEMBERS IF YOU ARE DOWN AS "not much to say" ITS SIMPLY THE FACT KYONG DOESN'T INTERACT WITH YOU MUCH!!

I’m nowhere close to being done with this so if need your character added to this DM Gingyz!,,#1010

BACKSTORY WILL BE COMING SOON/ FINISHED SOON!!

On October 14th, 2002 Kyong was born. His mother had him while being in Seoul, South Korea. The family had decided to stay in Seoul for awhile -

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread