Nickname:

Kyo

“My siblings and I call each other this!”

Alignment:

Chaotic Neutral

Religion:

N/A

How Kyouko interacts with others:

He's the exact definition of a golden retriever boyfriend. He's always so happy and playful. If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging 24/7

" I would love a glass of you "

Physical Appearance:

The 5’8 male had a slim body type. He’d be relatively skinny and appeared to be shorter than the average male of Karakura, Japan. He had light hazel-colored eyes with natural blonde hair which complimented his facial shape. Kyouko had purplish-blue streaks in his blonde fluffy hair that felt soft to the touch that was kept in messy space buns. His skin was soft, his lips smooth as he looked at you with his shining eyes.

Would totally take photos of himself like this or chaotic photos

1653684064721.png
1653683862062.png
1653572551217.png
(art credits to DrainingFeeling)​
1653573360953.png
(art credits to DrainingFeeling)
1653604210600.png
(art by DrainingFeeling)
1654018691177.png
Kyouko when Wren does anything
(art by DrainingFeeling)
1654809388178.png
(Art credits DrainingFeeling)​

" And when the stitch comes loose, I wanna sleep on every piece of fuzz and stuffing that comes out of you "​

Mental Health:
Kyouko’s Mentality is pretty good! He’s doing well in a lot of things. His life is almost pure happiness! Something most Karakura Citizens don’t have. He likes to show his emotions through his hobby which is photography.

Paranoia:
Kyouko deals with a place between mild and severe paranoia, this is why he's usually found in social hot spots when a paranoia episode hits him. Mainly at night. It's hard enough to be living in a home by yourself. Especially when its close to such a known place for violent activities.

His paranoia had grown worse as he had a terrifying experience with two acquaintances and his beloved boyfriend Wren. First, the figure showed itself in a corridor, slowly turning to face Kyouko. This scared him to the point to where he couldn't move. He felt as if the ghost's deadly gaze held some force to him to where he couldn't move. Soon the ghost disappeared and flickered a lamp on and off for a few minutes before breaking it entirely. Finally, it showed itself for a final goodbye. . at least they thought. . they would hope it didn't follow them out. . follow them home. . are they really safe?

1653681524555.png
1653681554401.png
1653683839353.png
" was it really a goodbye, or a see you later . . . ? "

Fashion

Hobby

Photography:
Kyouko loves taking photos with his phone or any camera he has at his side! He’s really passionate about his photos and each photo has a deeper meaning to it than what meets the eye.

Character Voice

!VIOLENCE WITHIN THE VIDEO!
!GORE WITHIN THE VIDEO!

Kyouko's Voice Claim | DEADPOOL
Another DEADPOOL video for this man's vocie claim

Character History

Character Opinions:

[Kyouka Marie]

“ She is one of my triplets! My sister! She’s the favorite! Don’t tell Kyouki! “

[Kyouki Marie]
“ The mean triplet! Aha. . don't tell her I said that! “

[Aaron Marie]
“ My younger sibling! He kinda acts like our babysitter which we don’t need! Yeah! Also, he’s dating a psycho but LOL “

[Cassiopeia Marie]
“ She’s kinda scary! She also ‘babysits’ my twins and I! The triplets! Us three!! She’s not as scary as mom though! “

[Marceline Marie]
“ Mother! She raised us from birth! Via Seroget! Our mom’s transgender you see! So she can’t have babies! “

x [Blitz Marie] x
“ She’s a total bitch “

[Andre Santarossa]
“ Basically acts like my older brother even though I’m older! He’s pretty chill and laid back from what I’ve seen! Pretty cool guy! “

" He's one of my favorite Santarossa's "

♥ [Myke ‘Wren’ Viano] ♥
“ My beloved Boyfriend! He’s got purple hair and I like to mess it up! He’s also a great kisser, always complimenting me. He’s my sweet talker. He’s a sweetheart and a keeper for sure! Picture perfect guy, 6’5 hottie. The only one for me. God I love looking at him, his face, his bod- UM! KYOUKO.EXE STOPPED WORKING OKAY BYE NOW !! FUCK! STOP - LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON PLEASE. "

" hi, it's me again! I love him so much . . . he makes me feel like I can be myself, makes me feel loved and- he just makes me feel like the luckiest man on this earth "

" I love him more then anything "

" I love all the photos I have of him and me or just him. He's my little- but tall cheerleader "

[Fukui Saki]
“ My Aunt! She’s a nurse at the high school and college here in Karakura! “

[Miho Manami Sakaguchi]
“ Don’t talk to her much but she’s cool! And funny! And purple as well “

[Nayoki “Lotus Otto Winters]
“ She acts like a mother to me! She also confessed Wren and I’s feelings to one another! A true Wing Women! “

[Nicholas E. Young]
“ He’s a weirdo. . . the weirdest faculty I know . . eww “

[Perscilla D. Ryder]
“ She seems nice! My Aunt’s good friend! “

[Murakami Miyake]
“ My professor and my aunt’s friend! She’s so great! A girl boss! “

[Poppy McSquimpus]
“ An interesting being! We stared at each other with binoculars! Poppy looked like they were searching for something! But what. . .? “

x [Itsuki “Chai” Kalamiska] x
“ Why are you mad? I’m sorry. . please. . please be my friend still- You mean so much to me and to lose you like that- hurts. . please unblock me “

" Hey, it's me again. He's just a complete asshole. If you're going to be rude just leave me alone man. "

" He apologized and I see him staring at me from time to time. If he wants to talk to me then don't act like you're scared. I'm not a scary person "

[Dae-Hyun K. Kikumoto]
“ Please respond to me. . he makes me look like a monster when I didn’t do anything- Dae please don’t listen to him... I swear I didn’t do anything wrong “

[Makato Yamashita]
“ BESTIE! I met him from standing on my balcony! We go on fun adventures together and explore random towers in Karakura! I threw an egg on a student from the top of the tower! It was funny! The poor guy was a football player HAHA! “

[Akemi M. Lacrosse]
" Good friend! She's got a nice sense of style, especially when it comes to hairstyles. We talk about being short "

[Stephano Marie]

" He's the second Marie family member to be in the law enforcement job thing! It's so cool! He has a daughter named Mitsuri Marie "

[Mitsuri Marie]
" She's my brother's daughter! I'm an uncle AHASDHA "

[Hiase 'Jaise' Popovich]

" They seem cool! I'd love to get to know them more, we just shared a scary experience together with the ghost . ."

[Zabine Sadek]
" Shared the same scary experience, it was terrifying .. . they seem cool as well! wish I got to know them better "

[Calico E. O'Sullivan]
" I'd have her back any day. Love you bestie "

“ Loving you was like a love song that played its unfamiliar tune “ - Kyouko M. Santarossa

Locations

His Own home:
" I have no where else to be "

Wren's Home:
" His place makes me feel safe. Safer then my own home "

UPDATED:
-Art
-Relationships
-ADDED LOCATIONS

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Casually skims through it, then suddenly stops as I see my name. Ohmygoddd perfect quote for Wren eheheh. I rlly need to update mine now.. LMAO
Overall good biooooo- love the this is what his selfies would look like reference HAHA- could totally see him doing that ngl.

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
Casually skims through it, then suddenly stops as I see my name. Ohmygoddd perfect quote for Wren eheheh. I rlly need to update mine now.. LMAO
Overall good biooooo- love the this is what his selfies would look like reference HAHA- could totally see him doing that ngl.
HELL YEAH

Users who are viewing this thread