mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ky's VERY late intro

luvkaiix

Level 34
So uh, sup guys! I prefer to be called Ky or my IC name, Jay. I'm 17, and I turn 18 on 17th January. I’ve been on the server for 4 years, however, I’ve been on the forums for 3 years. I personally can be very shy (though I may seem extroverted online) I am very very very shy in real life. Online I feel less shy and more and that I can say things I need to. I’m Australian. I live in Western Australia, Australia. My time zone is GMT+8. When I was in grade 7 and 8, I studied both French and Japanese. Right now, I don’t attend school, which is why I’m always online. One of the reasons I love SchoolRP is that I’m constantly learning new things.
17fefbba35014800869be0dcc7ee03c9.gif
Ever since joining the server, I’ve made many friends! Here is a spoiler of some of them
Zida (aka Arren) - Zida has been there for me over the past 3-4 weeks. Without them, I'd be lost. Zida is my best friend and I never wanna lose them! Ugh!! You're so amazing, friendly, and just gorgeous!! I love your voice and everything about you!
Vex - When I was on the KPD force in roleplay, you helped me through a lot, and you're so kind! You're a very lovable person!
Kyle (Aka FadingRP) - We've had our ups and downs but I still love you as a friend! You're caring and lovable! You're so kind and friendly!
Kayly (Aka Jaycee) - Wow, I don't know where to start. You're so kind to everyone you meet, even if they're cruel to you. You're funny, kind, amazing, and friendly! You've always been there for me since the day we met.
Jodie - Omg.. I really don't know where to start...- I love you so much, you're just the most amazing person I've ever met! Roleplaying with you is always fun, no matter the situation. We've had our ups and downs, but we relate so much to each other, that we always end up managing to forgive each other. If it wasn't for Hazel being herself (cough cough weird), we would have never met. I'm so glad I met you cause I always feel safe talking to you. You're so fun to be around and to talk to. Sorry to say, but you're stuck with me for the rest of your life <3
Egg - You're an egg. Lol. I love you so much!!

@Zida
@Vex
@KittyKatKayly
@Jodiemarsbar
There are still many more people who weren't mentioned. However if I did mention them, I'd be here for awhile

Shizai

Level 143
Oh good to see you came out of your shell and posted an introduction then! I am Shizai, nice to meet ya Ky

Users who are viewing this thread