lunadragon66
lunadragon66
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Lunadragon66

Discord Name & Tag: Te Amo#1234

Previous bans: None!

Describe your activity on the server: Mon-fri 3:00-9:30 (usually) Sunday 9-9:30(Am-Pm), besides Saturdays, I cant be 12-5 sometimes longer

Which timezone are you in? Atlantic Standard Time (AST)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Latin #1 Denied
Latin #2 Accepted
Korean #1 accepted

What is your motivation for applying?: I just want to help make Karakura a safer place, and to defend the people! Aswell as wanting to branch out my roleplay to new things! Thinking Kpd could be fun, i thought i'd try and apply.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? a fair bit! such as laws, rules, responsiblities, oaths, ect.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? So its more realistic, and so everyones character's doesnt just get majored with no one to turn to. it also helps enforce the rules of the server, such as combat rp.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, i do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? i do.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Aimi Sakai

Character's age (if accepted): 26

Character's gender & pronouns: Female, She her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Latin, Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
The subject in question is a female who stands at an impressive height of 6'1" and weighs 153lbs. Her demeanor is serious, but she is always willing to assist anyone within legal boundaries. She exudes an air of capability and self-reliance, which can be attributed to her highly trained appearance. She us unique due to her height and her weight, allowing her to be able to fight fairly well, and not get pushed around

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
she's typically kind and caring, enjoying conversations, yet if they start to make her uncomfortable she'll walk away, or confront them, even then though, if she see's a fight or anything happening (with is common) she'll try to break it up, and ask what happened, getting as much info as she can.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She loves having co-workers, many hands make light work, she typically works well with others, and wont interrupt, and let them finish before she starts talking. (wont let me un-bold, please don't let this affect the app, idk why)

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself in between, I will take the lead if one is needed, but I prefer to be a follower, to others, who are a higher rank then me, or if they always make good points and stuff, if they don't I'll tell a better idea.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Aimi Comes from a police background, she is originally from U.S.A where her father was a cop, and she highly looked up to him, wanting to be just like him. She followed him, and tried to learn as much as she could from him, always listening to what he had to say, showing interest is cases, asking questions ect. Her mother was a doctor, where she also tried to learn as much as possible, knowing that they wont be around forever, she listened to what they had to say, asking questions, and learning as much as she could. When she was 15 her father was shot and killed, by a bank robber, who claimed to have done it accidently. Her mother was the one who pronounced him dead, which greatly affected her, causing her mother to become an alcoholic, losing her job, and Aimi was taking into protective custody, where she was adopted by a farmer, who treated her well, but was also stern, they quickly became a team, working the farm. When she was 18 she knew was she wanted to be, an officer, and she started heavily studying for it. Day and night she studied, eventually she moved to Tokyo, deeply missing her father, yet they left on good terms, and she called him daily, chit chatting, from Tokyo she moved to Karakura. Still talking to her father much over the phone, less then she used to, about every other day.
SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

no

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cane Max: 2, Paracetamol Max: 5, Cough syrup Max: 2,Lactulose Max: 5, Bandage Max: 5

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first get them to stop, and check on the inmate, making sure that they are ok, if needed get them medical attention, then would report the incident to a higher-up, telling the whole story of what I saw, and let the Co-worker explain what they were doing, so that the higher-up can get the full story.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would intervene, trying to break up the fight, if possible, and help them, making sure they're ok, and call it in, after making sure that the co-worker is ok, I'd try to catch the person.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
First you speak to a higher-up, explaining why I may suspect this, and if possible confront them with the Higher-up.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I wouldn't accept, and would inform them that it is highly illegal. If they keep doing though, give them one last warning and threaten Jail, if however the keep going even after that, then arrest them for attempted bribery.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread