mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

/lang animal for animal whitelist

Yukon

Level 0
Being an animal gets kind of boring when you can only communicate with your sound that the animal makes. Like, I get how if you're a cat, and see another cat, then you can do /lang cat <message> and then you can communicate. However, it'd be a lot better to have /lang animal instead. What if there is no other animal of your type online? It just makes animal whitelist boring and I'd love to see a /lang animal in the future.

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
This used to be a thing; or maybe still is and you have to contact staff about it.

If they removed it, then I'm adding a +1 to this since it seemed to be very helpful, for animals (such as dogs) to communicate with eachother.

pashy

Level 183
Already exists, or they are still working on it.
This used to be a thing; or maybe still is and you have to contact staff about it.

If they removed it, then I'm adding a +1 to this since it seemed to be very helpful, for animals (such as dogs) to communicate with eachother.

To clarify, I'm very sure animals of the same type can already communicate together (Such as a dog with a dog, or a cat with a cat) - What I believe the suggestion is saying is that animals would still be able to communicate regardless of the type (Dog with a cat) - As much as it sounds unrealistic, I would give it +1. . As big the server can be the animal whitelist is very unpopular and especially with it being a paid option and the many pet options that are available it makes it very difficult to find others of your type to interact or actually roleplay as a pet . . I would say there should be a language that all animals have in-common but with restrictions.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- This feature is already planned to happen later on in the year (Click here). In future, please use the proper format.​

Users who are viewing this thread