Fundraiser+
In-Game Name:
Bloodmoon95220

Languages your character already knows:
N/A

The language you are currently applying for:
Spanish

How does your character know this language?:
Astoria went traveling a lot with her parents and two brothers around the world. Her and her brothers enjoyed Spain the most and Astoria took her interested father and she would read books, poems and more. Astoria asked her parents if they could move to Spain and live their but they had a change of plans and and when to Japan and she didn't stop letting her interested stop growing and kept teaching herself Spanish. Eventually she got adopted by a family with a lot of Spanish speaking people after her parents passed and they helped her learn more.

Added note(s):
My characters full name is Astoria M. Munakata and my dc (discord) is :Bloodmoon95220#2495

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
In-Game Name:
Bloodmoon95220

Languages your character already knows:
N/A

The language you are currently applying for:
Spanish

How does your character know this language?:
Astoria went traveling a lot with her parents and two brothers around the world. Her and her brothers enjoyed Spain the most and Astoria took her interested father and she would read books, poems and more. Astoria asked her parents if they could move to Spain and live their but they had a change of plans and and when to Japan and she didn't stop letting her interested stop growing and kept teaching herself Spanish. Eventually she got adopted by a family with a lot of Spanish speaking people after her parents passed and they helped her learn more.

Added note(s):
My characters full name is Astoria M. Munakata and my dc (discord) is :Bloodmoon95220#2495
Wrong forum my guy

Users who are viewing this thread