mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Language perk suggestion by Cipher

Billions

Level 1
Explanation of my suggestion

I've noticed that people make language applications to speak that language and that's it. The players don't behave really Italian or anything else for example. I thought there should be like events for each culture. Italian festivals, Arabic festivals, or even Mexican celebrations. It would make the characters more interesting and SRP is already a server with multiple cultures what we need is events for each culture in my opinion.

Ideas
-Imagine you could celebrate Ramadan with your character and you get a lot of food at the end of the day because of the event and if you fast like every single event day you get like 50k or something like that. I don't know how to make an event like this but I am sure the event team could figure something out.

- Another interesting thing would be that we could do an exchange student event. Like we choose a few players who are exchange students and change the setting of Karakura for example into a french setting for like a week.

- some french flags in front of the school
- some french dishes
- and as last classes held in french for those who applied for the french language.

I have to say I used the french culture as an example and in my opinion, we can do events with other cultures. I just wanted to say that I noticed that the players don't act very Japanese, Italian, French, etc. In my opinion we should focus a bit more on different cultures and we shouldn't act like we are in american schools since the Karakura Academy is in Japan and the students come from many different countries.

Thank you for reading my suggestion
sincerly Cipher aka Cipher2xV

Users who are viewing this thread