Language suggestion

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
IGN: Bearducky
DATE: 21/7/2021 (21st July 2021)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: An idea of /Langr which means to write in e.g. Russian.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit certain people in particular people who have chosen to make then IC a mute or that have had there tongues removed, it would also be beneficial in Roleplaying inside school because there a teacher who is Russian may read it, and finally it could be a new way of communication instead of Texting to get someone to understand you.

pashy

Level 183
Your thread is very unorganized and confusing, and having the Russian language most definitely does not benefit the mute or deaf people.

The Russian Language does already exist in SchoolRP. You can go ahead and apply for it at Character Authorization Application forum.​

Bookish

Level 17
I'm gonna try and clean this up for you.

IGN: Bearducky
DATE: 7/21/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A way to write in a language: possibly /langr [SELECT LANGUAGE]
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit possibly mute and deaf people. They could use this as another way of communication outside of text-to-speech and books.

I don't think this would be that useful, and I guess it could be cool but it's just not for me.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for feedback!
A new command doesn't need to be created for this; it wouldn't make much sense for your character to do /langr and instantly have a pen and paper - seems like an unnecessary step for a very rare issue when we already have solutions for this.

You may apply for Japanese Sign Language which will essentially allow your character to use their hands to communicate. Not everyone will understand JSL (Sign Language), however your friends may apply should their backstories make logical sense. You can apply for this language under the Character Authorisation Application section of the forums.
Deaf characters or characters without certain features can apply under 'Authorisation Application' for a prosthetic, given you've been to the Hospital In-Character before attempting to apply (they can't just magic you a new tongue). This can be said for almost any body part depending on your character's situation, though you will need to detail your application extensively in order to gain this authorisation.

Users who are viewing this thread