players online

Late Intro,but oh well

MooncakeNina

Level 2
MooncakeNina
MooncakeNina
Notable
Ive been on the server for 12 days but what the heck,
Hi guys!My name is Nina,Im from Malaysia and i use she/her pronouns,Im Bisexual.Im currently 19 years old.Im an INFJ.Im thinking of posting more about me being in character.My character is basically just a mini version of me. I was on the server 8 years ago but i stopped playing minecraft for personal reasons. I just got accepted into my dream college and hoping to fill my free time by being on this server for the time being.
If you see Nina M. Kinoko just say hi.
As for music,i listen to:
-Aurora
-Billie Eilish
-Stromae
-Porter Robinson
-Ashnikko
-June
-Scene Queen
My taste is kinda diverse so cant list em all here TT
I really like sushi,My favourite color is Purple,Cyan and Black.
I really dislike the deep sea.Bloop Bloop skeri

Last edited:

MooncakeNina

Level 2
MooncakeNina
MooncakeNina
Notable
welllcome! what's your favorite thing about the server so far?
I'd say is how serious everyone takes roleplay, Back then we didn't really care if things are OOC or IC, we just chatted. Also how advanced the server is. I was a moderator for a survival server and what SRP has is far more complicated than what I went through. Its a hit of fresh air definitely.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
I'd say is how serious everyone takes roleplay, Back then we didn't really care if things are OOC or IC, we just chatted. Also how advanced the server is. I was a moderator for a survival server and what SRP has is far more complicated than what I went through. Its a hit of fresh air definitely.
Definitely! I like the aspect of detailRP also and how much everyone has developed their characters!!

Users who are viewing this thread