players online

Remove

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

GhostlyRebel

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have 2 previous bans I will list them below and reasons but not in full detail;

Asking for Ranks (2020)
This may sound a bit odd or you all may think I am lying but during the time of the ban I was severely sick at the time along with my mother who was also very sick, I am unsure if any of you have ever had brain fog but this is what I was dealing with when I was sick with whatever this was, not entirely sure if this was the sickness that's been worldwide or just a normal cold.

Constant Harassment (2021)
This one is kind of self explanatory with the name but the main thing is with this I never acted like that before, not even my friends know why I exactly acted like this and never saw me act that way either.

I can assure you all, I do not normally break rules so none of you have to worry about me actually doing these things again or breaking rules ever again.

What is your timezone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
GhostlyRebel#7448

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted, if I cannot be online for a few days straight I will be sure to post a inactivity log with reason, but at most if I do go inactive it would be due to vacation.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am very active on the server and on the forums, I am online everyday on both forums and the server itself. I am online usually from 9 AM to 10 PM typically but it usually depends on how long I want to be playing the server but I always have the forums open when I am awake as well as seeing what is new with posts and such within the forums. When I am on the server I either roam around or role-play with my friends on my two accounts I use on the server usually for a few hours a day. I would like to add I am not online 24/7 on the server itself as I do play other games but I am always on the forums, I will be even more on the server if accepted for this role.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been a member of the server for about five or six years. I started playing SchoolRP around 2015 or 2016 so I have been a member since the server was brand new, though I believe I was not around for a year so really didn’t start fully playing until 2016 and hopefully I can further my time on SchoolRP to more and more years spent playing on the server but even so with only five years of being a member of SchoolRP I have appreciated it as well and hope I can still continue to make friends even as I go deeper and deeper into being an adult.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I will list my applications from Accepted, Pending, to denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelliousghost-spanish-application.43519/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-last-attempt.43432/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/assistant-nurse-rebelzane1.31453/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-council-app-high-school.30677/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-prosthetic-arm-application.20318/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelliousghost-college-council-application.43496/ Pending
https://schoolrp.net/threads/c-student-council-application.39177/#post-122877 Denied

I have a lot more and that would take longer than needed to link them all under this.

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade12, there is no other degree/role on my main.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

After returning to the server after my few month break all my friends were telling me to apply for something but for a while I was unsure on what to even attempt for until I was asked the question “What do you like to do?” and that is when I remembered I enjoy law and teacher type things soon after I realized about the Law & Justice position in the College Professor category and after discussing should I attempt this because it has things I like, teaching, and law & justice involved in both so I am writing this as it involves things I enjoy as well as things that I do think are fit for me.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs involve taking screenshots of the class before you started from a prospective where you are able to see all the students in their seat, you are then to mark how many classes total you’ve done for that time during the month for example if that was your 16th class in the month you would mark it as “16” and once it rolls over to the next month it would reset for example if you were to host your first class during the month you would put “1” and so on.

Classroom logs are important as it can determine if you have reached your required 15 classes a month and so you don’t have to keep trying to remember how many classes you’ve done in a month. It also helps for the faction lead to look at your total amount of classes so they can pay you the correct amount for the total amount of classes completed, this also helps so the faction lead can ensure you are not lying about your total amount of classes you’ve done in a month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Some of the strict rules of being is class are;
No swearing
This rule is highly followed, I say this is one of the most important rules of a classroom.

Listen to your Professor
You are to always listen to the Professor for example if you were to be talking, or swearing in the classroom you are to listen and stop.

No eating/drinking allowed
This rule is also highly followed as eating and drinking can be very distracting, the only thing that is allowed is if you need water.

Raise your hand to speak, unless called upon
You are to raise your hand to speak unless the professor themselves asks you a question.

Be respectful
This rule is very much followed, this stands for a lot of things but mainly no fighting, no making fun of someone or anything that does that.

These are only a few of the many rules in class but these are general most important rules in a classroom.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been roleplaying on SchoolRP since I was 13 or 14 years old. Over time I have learned many things such as how to detailRP, seriousRP, and even gangRP, eventually I learned much more about roleplay after joining, I have been teacher which helped me focus with planning lessons, how to seriousRP with students and much more I have also been apart of the KPD a few times which taught me a lot about working as a team as well as how crime works within the police force of the server, also have been involved with gangRP which taught me teamwork, and how crime works. I have also been school nurse which taught me a lot about how to help students with issue (Injured, sick, etc) and with all these roles combined I can put them into good use now as if it wasn’t for these roles I would never have the experience that I have today and never be able to actually roleplay properly so with this I am ready to keep expanding my knowledge of roleplay even more, but even if I don’t get a role I will still expand my knowledge of it even more than it already has been expanded.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are a very important factor both outside and inside the server. Without them no one could attend college and wouldn’t be able to get a job in the future. The tasks/responsibilities of a professor include; developing a proper curriculum and making sure they properly understand the material, doing so efficiently the professor is meant to explain it in a good manner, as well as participating in departmental and faculty meetings yet with this task they must attend a meeting involving the faculty. Another example of their tasks would be stating in this topic is ensuring the learning environment is excellent for contributing to the growth of their students as well as keeping the classroom a safe environment at the same time with this type of learning technique is it very beneficial for the students and the mood of the room.

The earning salary for a College-Professor is ¥450,000 for every 15 classes a month they may do which is the base and if a professor is to add 10 more classes on top of the 15 already finished they would receive ¥50,000 on top of their ¥450,000 so if you were to do 35 classes theoretically you would get ¥550,000 though 35 classes is near impossible but that is the example I am using for this.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

He would have black hair with a light blue suit jacket on with a formal shirt under the jacket accompanied with formal white pants with teal green eyes. He would be standing at 5’10 with a slim build to him. His personality is very generous, he cares deeply about his students, friends and family, he is willing to help them no matter what as long as it is appropriate for him to handle. He has a very positive outlook on his students, he believes with the right atmosphere they can accomplish anything they set their mind to, he also believes they can be a better person for those that are troubled and can change their past if attempted. He thinks very highly of other teachers/school employees, he thinks the same way as his students in his eyes they can do anything they want even if troubled by maybe a student is giving them a hard time. He is a very caring person who cares deeply about everyone around him no matter if they are a stranger or not, if someone is having a hard time with something he will always be there for them even if they do not ask him to be there for them at all. He has a very kind soul for everyone around him, his plan for the future is to be a professor as long as he can and teach the topic he enjoys the most as well as to someday be a well known professor inside the school for being a good teacher and hopes he can stay that way in front of the head as well.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would first issue warning one if they still continue to do so I would give them a second warning if they still do so even after the second warning the last and final warning will involve the mention of detention if they still do so after the use of saying you will get detention, I will go ahead and issue detention for all that took part in this for after school. Once inside after school and if they still misbehave I will let the Dean know about it and from there on let the Dean or Vice Dean handle the rest of the punishment.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I will firstly attempt to get their attention by saying their name plus giving them a warning, if they continue to do so, I will give them another warning and if they do it a third time, another warning plus the mention of detention. If they still continue to disrupt my classroom I will issue a detention for the student at the end of the day, as well as kick them out of the classroom to avoid any more disruption if they still do this type of behavior inside detention I will inform the Dean of their behavior to find the next course of action for the student involved in this.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me the male would let out a small sigh, watching as the group of College students would shuffle into the room before hopping up from his chair with a smile as his mood swifed into a more cheery side of him. He would wave as he welcomed in the seemingly depressed set of Students! The smile that showed before would rest on his face as the male spoke out in a calm and reassuring tone of voice “Welcome welcome! Today we will be talking about….”

/me would clasp his hands together, standing up after he had been leaning on the desk as he finished his instructions “... Okay! Let’s begin.” he would quietly walk around the room as he walked through each row slowly, looking down at each of the students papers at the same time studying how the students reacted to each question. He would stop at one student's desk, noticing they had been struggling as he leaned down and placed his arm onto the desk to relax as he spoke in a soft and subtle voice, rather calming yet cheery as ever “Would you need any help on this question?” he waited patiently for the student to point out what they had been struggling on, he would let out a small disappointed sigh as the student obviously didn’t work on the problems beforehand - most probably not paying attention. He would point to the problem, as he continued to speak “Maybe you should try…”

/me as the male would be smiling brightly, he would proclaim “Today will be more of a free day, as you did well last week...” after he finished explaining, noticing the students would be in a brighter mood he would sit down opening up the cabinet drawer next to him as he pulled out a small stash of papers setting them down onto the desk “Here is your review papers, make sure to read through them tonight.” The male would release a small sight, yet it wasn’t sad it was rather encouraging as he wasn’t tired yet. He would watch the students do their work, talking to each other, or just staying silent as he would wait to see if anyone had questions or other things - today would be calm, he didn’t have to worry about anything stressing him out, right?

Backstory
Kiyoshi was born as an only child in 1982, he is the only son of a Teacher and a Lawyer growing up he always admired his mother who was a teacher, always very interested in what she did. He used to sit by her desk at home when she was planning lessons for the weekday, watching her plan and sorting through files very invested in what she was doing. Soon after his tenth birthday she eventually allowed him to sit on her lap as she was going through paperwork at home overtime he grew more and more invested in her work by the time he was going to become a Middle Schooler he had discovered his Math teacher was going to be his mother he was very excited about that he knew at that point on he wanted to be a teacher but he didn’t know for what subject until one day him and his mother were invited to watch a court case his father was handling at the time. He sat behind a desk with his mother watching his father present the case for the person in court he liked the idea of a court case from that point on he was invited a few more times to watch a court case be presented in a public case eventually he fell in love with the job at age sixteen after talking with his parents decided to become a Professor for Law & Justice once he graduated he went into college to study to become a Professor and have Minors in Law & Justice.

Four years after he went into college he graduated in 2004 so he set out to start his goal of becoming a professor soon after he moved to Hiroshima, Japan where he lived there for 16 years of his life eventually he thought it was time to go for Professor so before he left Hiroshima he went looking for colleges looking for new professors when he came across a town called Karakura so he submitted his application to become a Professor at the local College. He is planning on moving to Karakura if his application to be a professor is accepted, in the meantime he is studying about the town itself to learn everything about it so if he does get the chance to move there he can, his goal is to learn about the history of the town, the school, and the local activities that happen in town.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Kiyoshi T. Sato

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kiyoshi Sato

Preferred Name:
Mr. Sato

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

6 years as Elementary teacher
6 years as Middle school teacher
4 years as High School teacher

Total of 16 years of Teaching experience

Working Experience (# of years):
17 years of experience
Worked 1 year as a fast food employee at age 17.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Psychology
Pre-Law

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean
Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, I do have these certifications.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Law & Justice

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
I have no questions.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:
- Requested to be removed

Users who are viewing this thread