h3ntq1

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
E Y Z E#9993
Do you have a microphone?
I do

List your timezone and country:

United States/ EST timezone

How active are you on the server?:

I would say I'm pretty active, if I would count my hours it would be along the lines of 4-5 active hours on the server.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

I have one ban, recall it happening last year and I do not think it is relevant, if you need to know I can explain DM's.

Link any past applications below:

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the lawyer position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying comes with a simple list following up on it would be that the normal roleplaying experience. there wouldn't be things such as school roleplay and would mostly focus on helping others in which they couldn't help themselves. bring along with that would be that it would also bring GangRP to a settle, it wouldn't be just getting detained and put into a cell, there would be follow ups on which I could help with.
Another reason would because of the simple roleplaying experience. The position I would be applying for would be helping others then just focusing on my character's needs, would be focused on their needs and what could help their characters get out of the situation that they put their selves into.
The next and final reason of why it motivates me to apply is because of what I've been told about this faction, even thought its a new faction I've been hearing swell things about it, from the get-go I wanted to apply but didn't know if it would be a good pick for me, after hearing how settle the stable it was I decided to apply for the position.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:

I'm aware of that I cannot discriminate others and don't believe I would even if such things were allowed, I believe if a lawyer went out of his way to insult others on their settings and beliefs then they shouldn't be allowed to be in that faction or position. would be judgmental and absurd.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:

I believe that my qualities for this role would stand out to most is because I have a different outlook on things then most people
I believe that if there we're two parties fighting because of a misunderstood action I would question my defendant to my full power, I would defend him for any cost needed, if he stated guilty I would still attempt to defend him to make sure that my client is steady and stabled, if it still comes down to my client to being sued or even put into a cell I would still attempt to open a new case to assist them. lying wouldn't be on the table due to me not being corrupt but I would tell the truth but yet back it up with something the bailiff said that didn't sit right, I would attempt to call them out on what they said wrong.
If there was anyway the other party were lying to get their way I would then call them out on their wrongs, if they so happen to win the case I would then talk to my client about reopening the case to look more into it, if they agree I would simply open the case back up.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:

I'm aware of the rules that I must follow and agree to them

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:

I am familiar with the laws of Karakura and would stand by the at all times

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:

I do, I understand that I must defend my client at all cost to win the over the court.

Summarize what your position does:

Lawyers are simply the defenders during the court, their job is to protect their client at all cost.
They speak for the ones that are being injustice or sued. following up in that they're the ones that are trying to win for their client during the court case.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:

Eyze Yuhito Garcia

Preferred name & Title:

Eyze

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?: none

N/A

How would you describe yourself?:

I would describe myself as an outgoing person, I'm pretty loving to the ones I care about, i would say that i am a good and understanding person.

What plans do you have for the town?:

As a single man in the town i know i cant fully change it but over I would like to change it into a safe environment, changing it to not just be about money and wealth but more about how most if not all can come together and resolve the crime in the town. there is a lot more I want to do but wouldn't know how to explain it.

What jobs will you execute with this position?

I'd try to reach my clients goals and to meet to their expectations, hoping to help them in anyway possible to achieve their goals of winning the case.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:

Christianity.

How did you get into politics?:
Started from my mother known as Ali Garcia, she use to be a teacher here at the high school but resigned due to her getting old, she would always try and push me into it as a preteen, I wasn't really into it at the time and didn't care for politics nor did I care for anyone else of that matter, but growing up and non-stop hearing my mother telling me about the court cases and how this and that should've happen, it really just make me think about it more, I didn't understand it at first, I was very lost and didn't know anything about politics so I started to read and catch up on them, one I flooded my brain with all this knowledge and intel that I could use I didn't know what else to do, a friend of mine know as Bruno told me to try and go to law school.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:

I do sadly to say, I have one which is reckless driving. it was a new car and I didn't understand how to drive it at first, I thought it was a automatic not looking at the stick shift that laid right there in front of my eyes

Nationality & Born location:

korea korean

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):

Korean​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread