In-game Name: 10RP2

Previous bans (include appeal links): Non

Discord Tag: 10#5385

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Time zone & Country: England + GMT + BST

Links to any current & past applications:

Accepted:

Declined:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.41771/ (x3)

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is at an all time high, especially with the impending 6 weeks for summer holidays. I spend a lot of my time role playing with my family, and haven't dabbled in crime with this character. I join daily and can be found with players of the government fraction and developing those relationships already. Overall I think I'm constantly active and have a good reputation built up because of my activity!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am motivated to apply because I see myself within the government faction. I'm naturally inclined to be argumentative and take on a leadership personality which makes me perfect for the role, along side my outside interest in becoming a lawyer. I think my most motivating factor however is the fact that I have built up a really good repore with government workers and want to join the community!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura' s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes have understanding the Karakura law and the constitutional rights too, I have looked over them and read all of them to having information of it all too.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My character (Rengo D. Misono) has goals to become something for himself; to make his family proud and to create work he does and with that he wants to make a name for himself and do something for the town too, For me I think it would be something to enjoy having it to be band new to me to I could come from that being that I can see and do something that might bring joy into me too like the school faculty job I had that gave me joy and mostly just to make a name for myself too within Roleplay and out.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers advise clients on all aspects of the law and present cases at court proceedings and hearings, Having them maybe do something with criminal activity to they would listen to there clients and then maybe research about the case they would be going into with the others maybe work team or who they will be working with at the time like a person in the court case, They will also maybe if needed sign contracts and read out the statements from witnesses they will also meet their clients they would be working with in some or other case in court. Secondly they would always read over the new and upcoming laws to stay up-dated with them and things like that too, Some lawyers you may and can be is a Divorce Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Intellectual Property Lawyer and the last one the Family Lawyer.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do Acknowledge at anytime to be accepted to the subject of removal, this can be from my characters bad behaver if any or maybe there would be a outbreak in staff or working team making me have to leave the Government team too, Secondly I do understand things can fall into place having meeting or others too, This would be fine with me and i do respect this rule because of there is more things going on then me losing a role under Government.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand that I have to be dedicated on this role having me if getting this role I should put in hard work and make sure nothing is happening too, I do understand that I need to stay calm and act in a good manner to be getting this role to having if not my role can be put off be and I may be removed out the Government team too, If I get this role I will be good with it as I understand that if not I can be put under that I was not follow Roleplay rules maybe having something to be with Ocly punishment too.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am Aware that in anyway I am OOC bias towards anyone on the job that I will be punished with something on my account in SchoolRP, That being maybe a ban or warning on what I have done too.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the rules and fully agree on all of them, Having the knowledge of what they mean and things like that too.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, Sometimes i maybe cant but that would be with school but on the weekend I can mostly.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Rengo Dietrich Misono

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
22nd of December 1989

Academic Degree:
College, Master in Law

Major(s):
Criminal Justice / Criminology
Business

Minor(s):
Economics
English

Work Experience:

Childhood

Rengo's Work experience would start at the age of 11-12 years that he and his mother early in the morning would hand and drop off milk to other houses for a bit of money to teach Rengo that money comes with hard work and his mother would want him to see if he done this all the time and all day he would get something out of it having that something being money. Rengo would still be doing this milk round each morning for that bit of money to call his own but now at an age that he could really start to get a 'Job' he was all on for it and he applied and applied everywhere for a job that would pay good at his age just being allowed to legally get a Job at the age of 16 too, he would finally see to try a fast food place seeing that Rengo could try why not, He would apply for the job waiting for something to come through to see if he can work but in the middle of this he would have school liking it he would study until the job would get accepted, Right away Rengo would get a shift on this small fast food place still getting payed Rengo would not care. Rengo would be still doing this job at this time he would of said bye to the milk round as he would think of getting a better and more enjoyable job too, He would keep studying in school and then trying to get into college he would aim for a Masters too, He would be nervous going into it at the time he would only be 17 trying to get into college to make his dream come true as a Lawyer but in the main time he would be looking for a new job seeing that the fast food place got shut down, he would be on the roll looking and looking for other places to work.

College life

Rengo would be excited to get into College as he would look into his paper he would of passed the college exams with clean numbers, he would of looked to his step-father in looking for a job as his father and him would have a great bond. He would see his father got him a job in building, he would be happy of course but most of the time he would be studying for more exams and things for his dream job but his father was a bit mad that he got Rengo this job and that he wanted him to do it and get money like Rengo did want in the first place to move out to get somewhere more private and on his own too. Rengo would be at the age of 21 still living with his parents that he would be sick and tried still living with them he would look for other choices to move into, Rengo would see other places in Germany but nothing got his eye until he saw a little town in Japan called Karakura where he would love the pictures online that they had to travel to there but Rengo wanted somewhere to live and to not just travel, Rengo booked a flight with the money he had and packed his bags for a trip of his lifetime as he would get to the airport he would be nervous to fly out of his home town as he would be leaving his college and family behind, Sad Rengo went onto the plane to Karakura, Japan.

Rengo would land at 3:08 am tried Rengo would be sleepy getting of the plane just begging someone to tell him where the closest apartments or hotels where but then he came across this boy that looks a bit younger then him that Rengo would go up to him asking where the closest apartment where and to the boys surprise he said to Rengo that you had to pay in money or Yen to get something like that Rengo would be confused just landed into the Karakura airport he would look at the boy then saying to him I have not got no Yen or money i came here for a new starting or for a new college, The boy would look at Rengo saying that he could get Rengo a job here and that he was in a college that Rengo could apply for and maybe get into it too. The next day Rengo would wake up late at 5:43 pm sleeping through half the day he would not care but the thing that did that was he woke up on someone sofa, He would turn his head facing the boy that he saw at the airport the boy smiling asking Rengo for his name and things like that and then saying that he got accepted into Karakura college, Rengo would be of course happy with the college accepted and that he would now just wait for the boy to get the job ready for them first working together.

Adult life

Rengo would be turning 26 passing College with good results going into a new world of now being an Adult he would be exited but shocked at the same time because all of his studying payed off, Rengo would still be young at the age of 26 he would look around Karakura until finding someone that he kinda knew by looking at her coming up to her Rengo would look at the female again seeing that it was his sister, Younger sister Hannah Dietrich, Hannah would turn around to see Rengo as she would still be in college she would have a shocked look on her face looking up at him she would say to Rengo that why are you here Rengo did not respond and then saying to Hannah that what is happening and why is she here, Hannah would then go to Rengo grabbing him running with him to her apartment showing him everything of what happened with the family and things while he was gone and things like that. Rengo would not really care as again confused because of seeing his younger sister, He would explain that he had a job of a bartender and that he gets payed nicely and that he is trying to get another one too, He would be trying with all his studying he would go for being a Lawyer and become something with his life and make a name for himself and to tell the town of Karakura that the Mr. Misono or Rengo Dietrich Misono was coming for good, After that he would explain more about his job and what is happening like how he gets payed great and loves doing what he is doing but remember that his dream was bigger than just a bartender he wanted to be something in the Government too, Rengo wanted to be a Lawyer.

Political background:
Rengo's Political background would start early on at a young age of 15 years old, His step-father would be a Governor and that his step-father tried his best to get Rengo into more of the Law side of things. Rengo would love this from his father having his now dream to be a Lawyer and that Rengo would start to look at Law and study more of it because of his step-father making him for his later career in life, Rengo would like that his father was pushing him and things like that because he would then do better in school because of it and that would get Rengo happy and start to look more into law and making him and his step-father look at some courts over the country looking at how they are build or places out making Rengo pick who goes where and things making him get a better in understanding how Law and a court case works making Rengo to do more in his life thanks to one man, His Step-father.

Nationality & born location:
German and Germany, Nuremberg

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
German
Japanese

Criminal record:
He would be clean

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I think Ill be good for this job being of the trust and hard work male I am saying that I do the job and act smart and professional too, Secondly i think ill be great for the job is because I want to make the Misono and Dietrich name a good name and to not put it to shame and to always be a good person to anyone ill be working with or helping in my journey too. Thirdly I think ill be a good candidate is because i will always take care of the city and the pupils health servicing the justice fairly to anyone i may come to maybe having to job, I promise to the whole Government team and staff if you choice me ill do good.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through we've decided to accept this:
  • Shoot me a DM over Discord to get things started MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread