mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lawyer Application - dontpayurtaxes || fiwrpwr alt's account

ktysani

Level 4
Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?:
I am applying on my ALT account which is "dontpayurtaxes".

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
angelina#9450

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do!

List your timezone and country:
GST, Dubai. This is not my usual timezone, however, it will be for a while.

How active are you on the server?:
I normally play SRP for 6 to 8 hours. In general, I enjoy exploring SRP and trying out new skills and hobbies. I also like engaging with others and learning new things. As a current professor, I am highly active in presenting classes and engaging in a variety of activities on my primary account. Not only that, but I enjoy interacting with others, forming new friendships, and expanding my knowledge on the server.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
No, I don't have any recent bans.

Link any past applications below:
Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/
EMS Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/
EMS Nurse Application x2 [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-nurse-application-fiowersu.42600/
School Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-fiowersu.41996/
College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/social-science-professor-application-fiowersu.45112/
Sign Language (JSL) [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fiowersu-sign-language-application.45659/#post-143548
Old account hacked Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/old-account-got-hacked.41943/
KPD Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-kpd-application.27665/

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I am fascinated by the field of law. The subject of law has caught my attention tremendously. I am now aspiring to be a Corporate Lawyer in the real world, and I believe that this would be quite beneficial in helping me learn some essential stuff. Not only that, but it would also educate me how to deal with those who need my assistance. In addition, because I enjoy assisting others, I want to give the greatest assistance I can for anyone who are having difficulties. Finally, I seldom see any active Lawyers on a daily basis, and I'd want to alter that not just for myself but also for the server in order to develop some Law roleplay.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
Of course, I do not discriminate against anyone!

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I feel I have a greater amount of patience than the other applicants. In addition, I will be able to spend a significant amount of time and effort to this potential. When it comes to work, I am extremely honest and professional; I treat everyone with the utmost respect and do all in my power to maintain a professional manner. I consider myself to be a positive and cheery person. I am a kind individual who respects others. I devote a lot of time and effort to providing the greatest assistance possible because it's something I've always liked doing and making others feel better about themselves. In fact, I consider myself to be an expert at conducting research and maintaining my composure in stressful situations. Along with that, I am qualified for this position since I have an extensive understanding of the legal profession and its associates, such as Jury and Judge.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, I am aware of the rules.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I am aware of the Karakura Laws, have conducted research on them, and I have a basic understanding of the legal system.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I am well-versed in my legal profession and have done my research. I reviewed the Law document several times and feel it is not too complicated or difficult; it gives a solid explanation of Karakura Law; nonetheless, I believe I have a strong knowledge of my position as a Lawyer.

Summarize what your position does:
Lawyers, often known as attorneys, provide legal advice and representation to clients in courts, government agencies, and private legal problems. They also interact with their clients, coworkers, judges, and other participants in the case. Lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds are among the legal papers they write and file. Finally, attorneys educate their clients on their legal rights and responsibilities and assist them in navigating the complexity of the law. Evidence is sometimes required by lawyers in order to file and defend a case. They also assist persons seeking vengeance following a traumatic experience, guiding them along the appropriate road and assisting them in obtaining their vengeance.

In Character | Questionnaire

1641284851361.png

Full Name:

Kiyoka Amaya

Preferred name & Title:
Amaya.

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
Working as a Professor in her hometown of Istanbul was one of her previous employment. In addition, she worked as a School Nurse in Istanbul for a time, assisting children who required assistance. She found a job at a café near the Shopping District when she first arrived in Karakura.

How would you describe yourself?:
I consider myself to be a hardworking, independent woman. I would be extremely committed and mindful of my surroundings, and I would devote a significant amount of time and effort to ensuring that people receive the justice they deserve. I'd be a woman of justice, the metaphorical personification of the court system's moral power. I would reflect the legal system's morals. My look would be pretty intriguing; I'd have black long fluffy hair and an incredible eye color that resembles the color of the sea. I'd be dressed really professionally and formally. The Blossoms' powerful aroma would be all over me. I stand quite tall and have a very high posture in order to appear as attractive as possible.

What plans do you have for the town?:
I pledge to make our town's judicial system outstanding, and I promise to do all in my power to fulfill this duty and give the finest assistance possible. I would never go against my clients, argue with them, or abuse them in any way, verbal or physical. My objective is to show that my clients are deserving of a second opportunity or justice. Not only that, but there are numerous others. I would do all in my power to provide the finest service possible to my clients. I would file many cases with facts to back up my argument, and I would argue to protect my clients' rights. If one of my clients is accused of something, I will do all I can to defuse the situation. In addition, if my client has been declared guilty, I would do everything possible to demonstrate their innocence by giving facts and documentation concerning the occurrence.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
The tasks that I will perform in this role will include providing clear instructions on the permissible assumption of risk, which will include the client being aware of the dangers associated with having the Lawyer handle the case. I would write contrasts, attend court proceedings, read eyewitness accounts, keep up with law changes and study changes in the law, represent my clients who are unable to represent themselves in court cases and do some other things such as prosecute a specific individual on behalf of the government to prove to the jury that said the suspect is convicted.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Christianity.

How did you get into politics?:
I began my political career at an early age. Law and its role piqued my curiosity. I used to read a lot of novels on justice, which sparked an interest in politics in me. My mother worked as a judge until she became pregnant with me and resigned. She liked her job as a Judge, but she had to quit it to work for me. She was continually trying to get me interested in politics and municipal law. She used to sit down with me and explain the legal system to me, and this instilled in me a strong desire to learn more about the law and the judicial system. I had an understanding of the legal system when I was a teenager. I became quite immersed in observing and taking notes in a variety of law courts.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A.

Nationality & Born location:
Istanbul, Istanbul.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Turkish, and English.

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice. Upon seeing this, be sure to join the Town Discord & ping Pros#1396 within the help channel to receive your roles & tags

Users who are viewing this thread