Reroving
In-game Name: Reroving

Previous bans (include appeal links): N/A

Discord Tag: ℝᵀᵒᵏᵃᵍᵉ#5634

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: GMT+2

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-reroving’s-application.60080/

Describe your activity on the server: I just got a brother and 2 sisters, a girlfriend and an aprtment, i just chilled for now and went to classes nothing more

What position are you applying for?: Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: Making a difference: Lawyers have the ability to impact people's lives in significant ways. Whether you are advocating for someone's rights or helping a client navigate a complex legal system, you have the power to make a real difference in people's lives.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:Yes

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: Law is a complex and challenging field that requires critical thinking, ****ysis, and problem-solving skills. For me, i intellectual challenges, becoming a lawyer can be a fulfilling and stimulating career choice.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: Lawyers play a vital role in government by providing legal counsel and advice to government officials, drafting legislation and regulations, and representing the government in court proceedings.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Frank BenjaminMartin

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age: 18

Date of birth: 2005/25/10

Academic Degree: Highschool

Major(s): N/A

Minor(s): N/A

Work experience: N/A

Political background: N/A

Nationality & born location: American born in San Francisco

Fluent languages (Underline your native): English, Italian

Criminal record: N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job? i got some examples that represent me and why i should have this job: Strong Communication Skills, Lawyers must be able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and judges. This requires strong oral and written communication skills, as well as active listening skills.

Critical thinking, Lawyers must be able to see the sittuation in complex legal issues, identify relevant facts and legal principles, and develop sound legal arguments.

Attention to Detail, Lawyers must be able to pay close attention to detail, especially when drafting legal documents or reviewing contracts. This helps to ensure that all legal documents are accurate and free from errors.

Professionalism and Ethics, Lawyers are held to high ethical and professional standards. They must be honest, ethical, and able to maintain client confidentiality.

And many more.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Your application lacks detail; I advise you to add more detail next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread