Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
CST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
ACCEPTED:
DENIED:

Describe your activity on the server:
I am currently on summer break so I have a lot of time. I've been on for several hours for my first few days of summer break. I estimate I'm on for about 3-7 hours a day. To be more clear, these are the hours I have time to play each day:
WEEKDAYS
WEEKENDS
12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
12:00 PM - 1:00 AM

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have multiple motivators for why I am applying. I've always been curious about roleplaying as a lawyer, and this seems like the perfect chance to try. Mixing things up would be cool, as would meeting new folks outside my usual crowd. Lately, I've been stuck doing the same old volleyball routines, so going into something fresh like roleplaying a lawyer sounds exciting. One thing I love about roleplaying is how it lets you go into different characters and perspectives. It's like getting to walk in someone else's shoes for a bit, which I think can make my storytelling skills way better. Right now, I've got a couple of characters I'm working on, and I'm pumped to see where their stories go. To be completely honest, having a steady income in-game would be a game-changer. It'd let me focus more on roleplaying without stressing about the virtual wallet. Plus, I think playing a lawyer could help me sharpen my real-life communication and problem-solving skills. For my final reason, I recently had a bit of a hiccup when someone wasn't vibing with my style during some RivalryRP. They didn't like the way I was doing things which Is valid cause it was messing with their roleplay. I want to take this to get better at my overall roleplay so I don't have those hiccups again.\

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have a few goals for this character. First and foremost, I want him to experience personal growth. This includes gaining more confidence when expressing his opinions and ideas to his family, as he currently lacks this. I also want him to be able to establish and maintain boundaries that his family often disregards. I want him to form a stronger bond with his family because he didn't have one and grew distant due to the pressure he received from them. Secondly, I want him to find someone he can confide in before confronting his family members and to help him break out of his shell. And lastly, I want him to find a love interest. I think it would add some spice to his story.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a government lawyer, my job involves representing the government's interests in legal matters, giving legal advice to government agencies, and making sure that laws and regulations are followed. I go to trials, take attorney calls, have meetings with clients, file restraining orders, and handle front desk tasks. Each month, I have to meet certain requirements to get paid, and I might receive bonuses if I exceed expectations in my workload.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Ryota Kobayashi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Kobayashi

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 15, 1997

Academic Degree:
Masters of Laws
Doctorate of Law

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Political Science

Minor(s):
Legal Studies
English

Work experience:
Two years of legal internships

Nationality & born location:
Japanese
Born in Tokyo, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
JSL

Criminal record:
No criminal record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I'm confident that I'd be a great fit for this position. Growing up around lawyers because of my family's law firm has given me a solid understanding of legal principles and practices. Being in this environment has motivated me to study the laws of Karakura thoroughly, so I have a good grasp of its details, which I've committed to memory. With my strong work ethic, I believe I can bring both knowledge and a willingness to collaborate effectively as part of the team. I'm sure I'd be an excellent coworker, bringing dedication, and expertise to the table.​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more. We appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread