Denied Lawyer Application - inspiredinsaan

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: inspiredinsaan

Previous bans (include appeal links): Never

Discord Tag:『ƖƝƊ』 INSPIREDINSAAN乛ˡᶜ#0001

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Timezone & Country: IST (Indian Standard Time)/India

Links to any current & past applications: None

Describe your activity on the server: I come on the server to chill and do some roleplay as this is the best roleplay server I could find, I am kind of new but I am always ready to learn.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?: Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: I am apply for this post because I am very interested in law studies, and I feel like being a lawyer is one of my dreams and I want to bring justice to the city of

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:Yes the goal of my character is to become a lawyer and bring justice to this world and make this city a lot better.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: The position that i am applying for advises government members on a variety of legal issues including legislation on tax, environment, justice etc.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes I know that.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: yes, the city can trust me being dedicated to my position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:Yes i am aware

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:Yes (1 in 10 chance i dont)

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: Inspired Insaan

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr

Current age: 25

Date of birth: 18 dec 1997

Academic Degree: BA LLB

Major(s): Criminal Justice/Criminology, Economics

Minor(s): Criminal justice minor, Political Science minor

Work experience: I was working for a lawyer in India for 2 years

Political background: I am from india and studying law in the city "Karakura"

Nationality & born location: India

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Hindi and English

Criminal record: None

What makes you a good candidate for this job? I am very good at enforcing the laws and I am not biased at all, and I believe that I could really make this server a lot more fun for some people.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • Your application lacks detail and structure
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread