wbq

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
lor#4748

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

List your timezone and country:
EST | GMT 5+ | US

How active are you on the server?:
Formerly I was constantly active, but due to my resignation, I had decided to take a break in order to focus on my studies (College). Later in, I realized school does not take as much energy as it took from me before which enforced me to put energy back into playing on my computer.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
The only bans I have received are from a very long time ago. The first ban I received was for not using /LOOC back in 2016 when I had first joined the server. The other time I got banned was for cosmetic abuse which wasn't a fair ban in my opinion, since the staff member had ignored my request to be helped down after the other player had hit me with a cosmetic without consulting me beforehand. No appeals were made.

Link any past applications below:
News reporter [Accepted]
P.E Teacher #2 [Accepted]
Music Teacher#2 /P.E Teacher #1 [Accepted]
Discord Moderator [Accepted]
Cantonese Application [Accepted]
Chinese Application [Accepted]
School Nurse [Accepted]
School Secretary [Accepted]
Office Worker [Accepted]
Music Teacher #1 [Denied]
Staff Application [Accepted]
School Nurse #2 [Accepted]
Korean Application [Accepted]
Police Officer [Accepted]
(If you need to see proof of the Discord Moderator and the Staff Application being accepted, I could send screenshots.)

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
Possibilities, I have many different spontaneous event ideas for the server which could partially relate to this position. Rather than just giving up the ideas I have, I’d like to participate in them and be able to have fun myself whilst giving entertainment to others. The faction itself is also a more roleplay-based one that’s interesting to its own degree. Rather than others, such as EMS where it’s jam-packed with actions constantly, or KPD where most things are considered physical. Boredom, As I want to focus on having an adult character, there are not many things I can do without being forced into a faction. Running around aimlessly with no current occupation is not something I want currently. It’ll also give me some sort of duty on the server so I cannot decide all the time when I log on or not. Character Development, My character has had different working positions in the past, all of which she was practically her own boss. With a different position where she is led by others, it might be able to unlock certain aspects in her personality that weren’t needed before.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
I’m aware.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I’m consistent. I tend to keep roles I take on for a long amount of time unless any OOC factors play a part in it. Even if I’m not satisfied with the situation I’m in, I’ll attempt to make the best out of it in order to modify it to a situation that I’d be glad about. I’m familiar with how things already work in it since I do not think any big changes have happened in between the time of my absence. I’ve dealt with many roles that are strictly roleplay based such as news reporter; this will allow me to be able to keep things active. I’ve managed positions such as multiple sports roles, community team roles, and even staff itself.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes, I wrote them. Disregarding that, I also spent a long time in KPD.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes.

Summarize what your position does:
Lawyers typically are tasked with a client and then they must represent them in court, meetings are held between them in order to get a better understanding of the situation and have a basis of what to go off of in the actual courtroom. Once the understanding has been met, the trial is held and the lawyer must speak for them and attempt to put them in a good light. On the contrary, lawyers are not granted the right to accept or deny a court depending on what the defendant has done. They’re just required to keep them out of jail or help them succeed in the trial.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:
Suruga Sengoku

Preferred name & Title:
Sengoku, Ms.

Current age? (25+):
35 years. . young.

Past job experiences?:
Principal, Vice Principal, Mayor, Governor

How would you describe yourself?:
Work Ethic:
Procrastination does not face me while I’m working. I push forward tasks that are necessary to me before working on another. Things in life are placed on a ranking skill of importance, things that bother you most are typically at the top. However, we all have our cons when working. Mine may be that I follow my own conscience. I will not follow any orders that do not abide by the rightness that I believe in.
Personal Life:
I’ll describe myself as an element, water. Not everyone can put a defined definition on their own personality. There’s no saying that you change yourself around whom you may be with. If I were to describe myself as one person, I’d mark myself as brave. Anything else can be up to your own studies.

What plans do you have for the town?:
Bringing forth issues and placing them in clear light is something everyone wishes to do, but they do not complete. As a lawyer, I want to bring those who may not be able to do it alone (Poor, nervous, and smaller power people). They all deserve the courage and chance to get their side of the story heard. My plan for the town is to give them the ‘microphone’. I’ll also attempt to be of help to anyone who needs it.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
With this position, I won’t only represent the citizens, I’ll combine our voices. Advising them to teach them how they should represent themselves in court, a helper on their shoulder. Using my skills in order to be flexible, the way I will conduct this will be different according to the situation. In the ‘big room’, keeping a strong head will be my main job. Motive and determination is the most important part of being a Lawyer, without those two traits you may not be able to get anywhere. In daily life, I’ll most likely be tied to a desk, working on papers, or even doing small errands for my co-workers.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Buddhism, to an extent

How did you get into politics?:
Personally, I dislike politics. Being a lawyer will allow me to fix or strive to fix the reasoning that I dislike politics as a whole. The law and politics have a deep line in the middle. They’re not required to mix together. Politics should have nothing involved with the Law unless you're one persuaded by bribery. I was interested in law and bringing in justice, but instead of training to be a police officer, physical things arent really my thing, I decided to look more into being a Lawyer. Less running and jumping involved.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A

Nationality & Born location:
Fully Japanese | Yakushima, Japan

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Japanese, Korean, Italian

Users who are viewing this thread