Do you have a working microphone?:
Yep

Timezone & Country:
UTC (US and Canada)

Links to any current & past applications:
Accepted:
French Application

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined a few months ago, my characters name is Irene M. Fujiwara and she has a brother and a Fiance. Recently her dad re-married so she has another brother. I actually made Srp life like. I wanna be able to have fun with my friends and the family we are slowly gathering. I want my character to at least be more mature than her brothers. We are also trying to make a Roleplay series on Twitch. Were trying to get the right amount of people and lots of em to create a good bond to make this series good.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I always wanted to become a lawyer irl because i thought this was a close thing to helping others out and keeping others safe from the real bad guys. My character wants to put the bad guys where they belong and keep the Rp people safe. My character does have a way with words and knows the right from wrong.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do. I read all of the rules and will continue to follow them.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes, that is to help whoever doesn't need to put behind bars and who does.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer defends they're client from facing Jail time trying to get them to be pleaded innocent instead of Guilty.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge and understand this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand I'll be expected to be dedicated to this position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand that if I do so. There will be punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the rules and I have followed them and will continue to do so.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I have a pretty flexible schedule.

IN CHARACTER SECTION
[!] The application was filled out in generic black pen ink, her handwriting was. . feminine, she wrote in cursive italic, but it was neat enough for just about anyone to read [!]

Full name:
Hana Tadashi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
12/18/2002

Academic Degree:
PhD in psychology

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Philosophy
Criminal Justice

Work experience:
I haven't had a job before due to my parents wanting to wait until I got out of High school. I hope that my first job will pay off and i will make them proud.

Political background:
I just stay out of all of that. Some people have beliefs, others don't. Its not my place to tell others to believe in something when they don't.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese, Korean, and French
Born in Karakura, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
French

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I dont want anyone innocent to face the penalty that the criminal should have. I want to learn their story, figure out everything and try to help them the best I can. I just want to be able to help someone out. I need to help the society the best i can for it to be a better place. I know a lawyer takes on a big role. Which is why i would like to take that role.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • We're currently looking for players with EU time zone
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread