mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied LAWYER | C3NTRALSIEGE's Application

PLAYER INFORMATION

In game Name:
C3NTRALSIEGE

Previous Bans:
"Hacking" December 2022, I believe the ban lasted for 14 days. This was caused by a glitch regarding the snowball tripping plugin, I was unable to be unbanned in this instance however the admin I spoke with through dms said they would look into it. I was never updated on this but instead accepted the ban.

Discord Tag:
keeenu#4511

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do have a microphone but I've been told that it's quite low. For now, I have been using my phone to join calls and communicate with the community with little to no complaints with the audio. Hoping to get a new microphone for my laptop

Timezone & Country:
AEST | Australia | GMT+10

Links to any current & past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-application-lilchoppas.47748/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.46241/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-application-russian.46281/

Describe your activity on the server:
I play for around 2-3 hours per day, however this depends on my schedule regarding real life activities. I have been playing SchoolRP since around November of 2020 and I have continued to be an active member on the server. As I am still a student, school can sometimes affect my playtime on SRP. I am often found running around on SchoolRP, roleplaying with friends and expanding my friendship groups by making new friends. I would consider myself to be an active member of the SRP community as I am often making SchoolRP shaded skins and the community itself has had a rather positive effect on me. I hope to not only continue playing SRP for the years to come but be someone who can help out the newer community as people once did for me.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the position of Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always been just a player in the SRP community but I thought it was time to become something more, someone who can shape the community through the government faction. In my past life, influential figures such as teachers and parental guardians have discussed subjects such as politicians, crime and my love for debate. I have always had a huge passion for discussion and debating on anything that comes to mind. I always seek the truth and try to separate the facts from fiction. I believe that my debating skills would assist me in the role of a lawyer as it would help the clients strengthen their case.

In the last year, I have also been studying a basic unit about Criminology. This unit piqued my interest and it has given me a spark to learn more information about Criminology. Throughout my life I have consumed a lot of media surrounding these topics such as Judge Judy, Touch of Frost, Vera, Law and Order, X Files etc.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have an extensive and comprehensive grasp of Karakura’s legal system. I firmly believe that as both a player and an aspiring in-game legal practitioner it is my duty to familiarise myself with the law to the utmost extent, something that I have inarguably achieved. My commitment to this is not only deep, but consistently so, I frequently check for any additional laws or alterations to the existing laws.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have never been part of any faction except as a student. I would like to expand my experience in SRP, in the process I would appreciate the opportunity to not only grow my own experience but those around me, the new players and the old. Working in a government faction proves to be quite influential through new players as many have been heard discussing the town’s legal roles. When I first started playing SchoolRP there was not a ‘Government’ based faction, apart from the Karakura Police Department, I’ve watched as Lawyers and such have been implemented and grown in Karakura and how they have had an impact on the server and I aim to work alongside the faction to create and maintain better experiences for the player base.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
To be a lawyer is to be able to represent the members of society who need it the most. It is an honourable and noble job that would allow me to shield the innocent from the injustices of the world and restore their rights to them in a fair and just manner. Lawyers are unequivocally the pillars of the government, they are the ones who can keep the government in order by doing what they do, that is their role.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

I understand completely of the conditions and understand that if I do not fit the role as well as another candidate or am no longer needed in the field that I can be removed and demoted of my position, and with this it will ensure that someone who is more fit for the role at the time can take the position in place of me.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes I understand the level of dedication needed for the position I am applying for and thus understand that if I am not committed to my position that I can be subject to removal.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes I am aware of the dangers that OOC bias can have on the role of a Lawyer and I will not let any bias into the workplace or practices.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read through the Government Faction rules and I agree to follow these to the fullest.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I would aim to be able to attend weekly meetings and events, however it would depend on the time and date as I have other commitments such as school and other academic activities.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Yoshifumi Monzaemon.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr would be preferred.

Current age:
32 years of age.

Date of birth:
18th, September 1991.

Academic Degree:

I have completed a Highschool Diploma,
Bachelor’s degree of Business and Philosophy,
And two legal apprenticeships at the Legal Training and Research Institute and the Research Institute of the Supreme Court.

Major(s):
Business,

Philosophy.

Minor(s):
Political Science,

Criminal Justice.

Work experience:
Part-time Junior Office Administrative Assistant [Age 16-18]
At the age of 16, I was offered the part-time role of a Junior Office Administrative Assistant in a local law firm called ‘MORI HAMADA & MATSUMOTO’ which is located in Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan . Within this role I worked alongside the Lawyers and Attorneys of the establishment, sorting the files and running the occasional jobs for them, as much as a 16 year old still completing a highschool level education could do. I gained critical skills through these years, such as the importance of communication and respect in the field.

Full-time Office Administrative Assistant [Age 18-23]
As I remained in this workplace I found myself gaining further opportunities in the branch, such as becoming a full time Office Administration Assistant as I was no longer a Junior in this field of work. I was now taking on a more demanding role, I was organising files daily, answering client calls and redirecting them to different departments, I stayed in this field for 5 years.

Legal Training and Research Institute Apprenticeship [Age 23-31]
After completing two years of Full-Time employment I decided it was in my best interest to return to studies, after all, I knew my goal of becoming a Lawyer like my Mother could not be completed without it. I made my way into Law School, where I spent four years gaining the knowledge and degrees leading to my success. In Japan, Law School’s education prioritises studying law and political science to better prepare students like myself for the difficulties of the nation's contemporary society, however, I knew that to excel in my workplace I could extend my studies, keeping myself to complete my further education at a much faster rate. After these years, I decided I was finally ready. In Japan I was able to attend and study for an Apprenticeship at the Legal Training and research institute located in Wako, Saitama. This apprenticeship took me 3 years to complete, to which I was then able to complete what was called the bar examination. After this I completed a second year apprenticeship which then allowed me to take a final exam in the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court, I was now qualified to become an attorney by the age of 31.

Political background:
While my friends were excited about driving or moving away from their families when they turned 18, I was always excited about a very different prospect, because I was waiting for that moment, turning 20 was the year that I was finally able to vote and take part in my government since the voting age was not changed until 2016, in my country I was finally able to make a difference, and twas now able to play an active part in my own future. Since that day I have taken every possible measure that I could think of to be a part of the beauty of politics, whether it be on a national or local level.

As I grew up I knew I wanted to follow in my Mother’s footsteps, to make not only her proud, but myself. She was a renowned lawyer who travelled through tokyo, working with several different law firms throughout her life. I have early memories of her returning home from work, proud of who she had become, and I always knew I wanted that to be me.
During my time as a full-time office administrative assistant, I spent my free time assisting in a candidate, Masao Fukumoto’s campaign to be elected at the local level, to which he was successful. As I was no longer regarded as a junior I was able to play a large role in his success, in advising, guiding and supporting Mr Fukumoto throughout this process. Not only did he succeed but I gained valuable skills and processes that I will forever hold on to.
I have since been just as enthusiastic in participating in politics, always keeping up to date with political news through any sources that I can, voting when there are opportunities to, and participating in local level politics whenever I can as a member of the community, as I feel it is not just my place to keep things flowing smoothly for myself, but for the sake of my fellow people, those who need me.

Nationality & born location:
Citizen Of Karakura, Born in Tokyo.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Fluent in Japanese and Russian.

Criminal record:
No criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe that I am a good candidate for the role of a Lawyer as I contain many critical skills required in the workplace, such as Negotiating, Communication and Advocacy. Being able to use these skills is a key aspect of being a successful Lawyer, this is shown through many different ways, such as:

Negotiating
Lawyers who frequently deal with clients and other parties that have various goals and desires need to be skilled negotiators. They can come to a mutually advantageous arrangement through negotiation. This can assist them in reaching fair and effective resolutions to disagreements, arrangements, and disputes. In court and other legal processes, lawyers who are skilled in negotiating might be stronger advocates for their clients

Communication
Since good communication is crucial to the practice of law, lawyers must have these skills. They must be able to effectively communicate with clients, coworkers, jurors, judges, and other parties to legal procedures. In order for non-attorneys to grasp difficult legal concepts and arguments, lawyers may need to do so instead. In order to comprehend the issues and objectives of their customers and other parties, they must also be able to actively and sympathetically listen to them. Building a harmonious relationship and trust with clients, negotiating successfully, and winning cases are all made possible by having strong communication skills.

Advocacy
Since representing their clients' interests and defending their rights is their main duty, attorneys need advocacy abilities. The capacity to effectively convey and argue a case in court or during other legal procedures is referred to as advocacy abilities. This involves abilities like presenting evidence, interrogating witnesses, crafting strong arguments, and foreseeing and responding to opposing arguments.

Not only do I possess these skills, but I have the passion, the motivation needed to carry out my job to the best that I can. My motives for the workforce are for the best interests of the city. I believe I can be another positive change that the town of Karakura needs just as my mother was for the city of Tokyo.

YOSHI LAWYER.jpg

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Your application is well structured, but we need active players for this faction​

Users who are viewing this thread