mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lawyer | luvncoffee

atkoi

Level 27
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?:
The account I am applying with is luvncoffee, although I have two other accounts that I main, recherry and atkoi

(recherry is currently a HD for KHS, and atkoi is a College student on the track team.)

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
I do have a discord; atkoi#7205

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a working microphone, and I am more than happy to join VC's whenever.

List your timezone and country:
I am in the EST time zone in America

How active are you on the server?:
When it comes to my activity on the server, I have yet to disappoint anyone. My activity is a steady 6-10 hours each day. I enjoy playing with friends on the server and some days it's very slow paced, other days it's fast. I can be found either roleplaying with friends on my college character or roleplaying with others on my teacher account. Besides roleplaying, I'm also a builder in my free time on the creative server and a tailor for SRP. The longest I've gone without logging onto the server to play is 2 or 3 days. I'd like to believe I'm in the top 3 most active players currently. A majority of my activity is evenly distributed between both my atkoi and recherry accounts, I know I'm capable of upkeeping a third account and continuing that activity.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

I have two previous bans that have taken place on my main account, atkoi. One of them had been a ban due to a misunderstanding which had been lifted immediately, the other one was classified as unserious roleplay and had taken place when I was new to the server back in late July early August. I have since then learned from my mistakes and my record has been spotless since then.

Misunderstanding;

UnseriousRP;
(Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the link. I'm not sure if this is a forums problem or not.)

Link any past applications below:

Accepted:

[Accepted, Build Team App] [Accepted, Teacher app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/myujiis-art-teacher-application.42250/#post-133955
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41894/#post-131287
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40357/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40355/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.42245/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.42352/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-third-language.43122/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-chinese.43207/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.43208/

Denied:

[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40371/
Not enough information

[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40328/
Not enough information

[Denied, KPD application] No reason was given

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the Lawyer position

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have several reasons as to why I am motivated to apply, and I am more than happy to expand on them. A large part of my motivation is my never-ending curiosity and interest in broadening my roleplay experiences on the server. I want to further my knowledge on how the servers legal system works outside of the KPD. I am someone who is quick to learn how things are run and have never had issues with positions I've been placed in or chosen. I enjoy roleplaying with others and feel that being a lawyer would make for a fun opportunity to continue expanding on my roleplay experiences. I've always been able to upkeep my quota and sometimes even going as far as to overdo it when allowed. I ensure a thorough roleplay experience with those who interact with me and, as a lawyer, I feel that I could show other players the joys of being a part of the city aspect of the server if they're on the fence about whether or not they should apply. ICly I feel as though the job would benefit my characters development, and it would be a genuine joy to play as something other than a college student or a teacher. Overall I am excited to even have the opportunity to apply and I am hoping that it will be worth it.

Currently I also have an application out for EMS and KPD for another character, although if this application is accepted before either of them I will have them removed, so as to ensure that there is no confusion. OOCly I had taken various law classes in high school and college, and I feel that I'd have fun expanding on that knowledge here with SRP and the people I would meet with and roleplay with on a daily basis. I am prepared to overdo my quota's if allowed and I am prepared to take on cases that others may not want to.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
I am fully aware that I cannot discriminate against others in character, or deny them service due to their race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc. I have always been an unbiased individual and I am prepared to keep it that way OOCly and ICly.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
There are a few qualities I can think of, and one of the main ones is something that has stemmed from my childhood. I have always loved having debates with others while keeping a level head and an open mind on the situation. I enjoy problem-solving and working things out between others. I've always been the information grabber since I prefer being the person who observes and listens to others instead of talking over them. I prefer keeping things factual instead of opinionated. I'm capable of setting a solid case on the table with the evidence required, and find joy in daring others to combat against it, seeing how they respond to what's placed before them. It's what keeps the learning experiences going, and helps me broaden my knowledge on things that I might not of known previously. I keep an eye and ear out for acute details that, although they may be insignificant to some, are an important part to any story. That being said, I am a great listener which is something that is important for anyone applying to be a lawyer. There are details that play as key points, and they tend to go overlooked despite them being the deciding factor in any case. You need to look at it from all angles instead of focusing on one thing, and with that, I believe I fit what is required. I am capable of being a suitable candidate for the role, and I am more than happy to prove it with anything thrown my way. I don't choose one side or the other, I stay neutral and bring up the pros and cons of each side, matching them up and finding the details that don't quite make sense. I will find loopholes in stories and bring them up to the teller. I am not afraid to ask questions or make others nervous if I find a fault in what they say. I allow others to speak and gather what they said, creating my own rebuttal on the spot and being the gray scale people need. I am moldable and can adapt to whatever the situation needs.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am aware of all of the rules listed that we are to follow, and I will make sure to follow them without complaint. If I have questions on something that may be considered iffy, I will ask before doing so. I follow the rules as listed and some people could even say I'm a bit TOO cautious.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I am familiar, and do understand the laws of Karakura and I know that if I were to be accepted, it'd also give me the learning experience I'd need in order to further my knowledge, although I know them like the back of my hand. I've already had a lot of talks with the KPD and have made mental notes on the various laws and requirements stated in the forums. The laws of Karakura are something that I resort to often when I come upon a situation where I'm questioning the legality of it.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I have a good, full understanding of this position, and I am confident in my ability to carry out my duties.

Summarize what your position does:
As a lawyer, you're tasked with the job of ensuring a successful court case for an assigned client. You're provided with the information needed, and in return you give your client the legal advice and help they'd need to proceed. Lawyers are the backbone to a proper court case, and are the ones who are defending their client from whoever it may be on the other side of the story.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name:
Ayano Kusanagi

Preferred name & Title:
Mrs. Kusanagi

Current age? (25+):
I am currently 56 years old.

Past job experiences?:
Growing up, I was raised with a silver spoon. I had everything I would of needed, and one of those few things I was blessed with was the inheritance of my parents real estate business. I had been CEO by my early 20's, and I had proven to be a force to be reckoned with. As CEO of the real estate business, I was tasked with planning our business' development and fiscal operations. I was establishing positive relationships with stakeholders and other business leaders, taking initiative and overachieving our set goals.

Besides the real estate business, I have been a heavy investor in stocks of other businesses my parents company worked with, providing them comfortable work spaces and living areas in return for stocks was a big contributor to our wealth. As a business woman, it is important to have your assets secured.

How would you describe yourself?:

I tend to be straight to the point, refusing to beat around the bush and telling it like it is. I've been raised on the beliefs that you should make the most out of any situation, and shouldn't procrastinate or put work off for any reason. With that, I tend to have a step by step plan that I focus on. I'm capable of staying on task with a level-headed outlook on others despite any differences we may have, and I am careful to weigh my options before making decisions. I've proven to be hardworking and determined with my work, no matter the situation.

What plans do you have for the town?:
I want nothing more than to help the citizens of Karakura with their legal cases. I am the woman they go to as if I were a mother figure simply giving advice. I will give them the information they need to proceed, and go as far to defend them in court. I am passionate about allowing the voice of the people be heard, and I will not let them down. I want to restructure the court's hearings and improve the amount of cases we get in. I believe there are many court cases going stale and I'd like to work on giving the citizens of Karakura the closure they need.

What jobs will you execute with this position?

As a lawyer I will represent the people and my clients, I will defend them in the face of those opposing them, and I will give them the knowledge they need to further their endeavors. I am their advisor, their representative, and their shield. My duty as a lawyer is more important than anything else I'd like to work on, and I feel that I will more often than not be focused on working with clients and advising them with the steps they need to take next. I am capable of doing what is needed and I know that as a lawyer I can give citizens what they need to hear. I know I can't be the sole reason behind Karakura's needs being met as a lawyer, but I know I can make an impactful change with the help of others to push ourselves forward. I am here to see change, and I am here to help make it happen. Karakura is a city filled with young people with nobody to guide them, and I am here to help lead them and give those on trial another chance at redemption.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Currently I do not practice any sort of religion, although I have been told about a few of them that are practiced here in Karakura, two of them being Christianity and Shintoism. I feel that, from a professional aspect, I would avoid religion practices due to the possibility of claims being made such as my religious denomination being the reason I am acting a certain way during a trial (i.e. they assume I'm being biased because a fellow Christian is my client) Although from a personal stand point I may look into Shintoism, due to my current beliefs somewhat aligning with the religion. I have yet to do more research for it, though.

How did you get into politics?:
Despite working with my parents in their business, many of our family friends had taken notice of how I debated with others about their ways of doing things, and how I mended situations between others. It was brought up to me that I should further my career as a lawyer or a judge instead of a CEO of my parents business, and I had done just that. We were always in the middle of political debates at dinner growing up, my father being the most avid talker. Whenever he wasn't talking of our business it was about the next move a president over sea's could take, the ways governments could change, and much more. Once I went to law school, I studied endlessly on what was needed with some help from my parents. I am ready to start my career and further develop myself as a person, continuing it here in Karakura as a lawyer. Another big part to my education was my interest in government economics as a whole, where I had earned my B.A. initially. During law school, I was a research assistant for many of my colleagues.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
I do not have a criminal record, and I am keeping it that way.

Nationality & Born location:
I am Japanese, and I was born in Kyoto, Japan.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
I am fluent in three languages, my native language being Japanese. I am also fluent in Korean and JSL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread