Discord Tag:
Raikkonen#1891

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Time zone & Country:
Gmt+1Italy

Links to any current & past applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server consists of me hanging out and roleplaying with my friends and roleplaying with people I find just hanging around on SRP. Sometimes I CombatRP with friends and other times I get into serious CombatRP situations. My time is spent Roleplaying simple situations like getting a girlfriend or making friends or hanging out with family.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
My friends said I would be a good lawyer so I want to see if I can be a good lawyer.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do have a good understanding of Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights. I will reread the Laws of karakura and the constitutional rights to refresh myself with all the rights of the people and all the laws in karakura.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goal for my character with this role is to be a good lawyer for the citizens of karakura and keep them from going to jail if they are innocent.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The lawyer is a person who defends anyone who asks them to defend them. The lawyer will inform their client of their rights and defend them in court. That client can be a person or a company.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I do understand that I can be removed from lawyer at any time if I have made a mistake or if I haven't done my job properly.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand that I have to be dedicated to my position if I am accepted to be in this position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I do understand that if I show any ooc bias that I will be punished I will do my best to not show ooc bias towards anyone.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read them and I agree to follow those rules. I will do my best to follow those rules and I understand that if I break one of these rules, I will face consequences.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Only if they are on the weekends I'll be able to attend, otherwise I won't be able to attend most of them unless the events are after 6pm (gmt +1).

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Laura N. Dietrich

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
01/16/1995

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Criminal Law

Minor(s):
Political Science

Work experience:
When I was around 16 I used to work at a shoe store in Germany and I would ring up customers at the counter, I would also make sure the shelves were stocked and I'd make sure that everything was in order. When i turned 18 i worked as a Human Resources Representative and I spent most of my free time understanding law, minimum wage, working hours and employee treatment in a general electric office.

Political background:
When I was in highschool I would argue with my friends a lot and I would defend them in arguments if I knew they were right. I’d debate over who is right and who is wrong and I'd use evidence to prove my point about who is right and why the other person is wrong. When I went into college I majored in Criminal justice and criminal law to learn about the laws and the sentences criminals could face when they were put in jail. Once I finished college I went and worked as a Human Resources Representative for 3 years to learn about minimum wage, employee treatment, working hours, and benefit compensation.

Nationality & born location:
German | Frankfurt, Germany

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
German
French

Polish
Japanese

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I think I would be a good candidate for the job because I wouldn't show bias to any of my future clients, I would make sure that they are properly defended and that they are informed of their rights.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • Your application is pretty short compared to other applicants. Try to explain more about the role and goals in specifics
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread