MasonToast

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Yes, I do. It’s masonm#6660

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your timezone and country:
EST, USA

How active are you on the server?:
I’m fairly active on the server. Granted, I did leave for a while, however I’m slowly but surely getting back into it. I tend to spend around an hour to three hours on the server a day. I’ve recently begun to get back into SchoolRP, and I promise to remain active.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

ERP | Roughly 4 years ago.
Helping a player bypass | Roughly 2 years ago.

I haven’t created an appeal for any of these bans. I’ve looked back at these bans and have since reflected upon them, bettering myself in the process.

Link any past applications below:
(ACCEPTED) German Language Application
(ACCEPTED) French Language Application
(ACCEPTED) Polish Language Application
(ACCEPTED) French Language Application
(ACCEPTED) Police Application #3
(ACCEPTED) College Application in a conversation
(ACCEPTED) Delivery Application #1 in a conversation
(ACCEPTED) Delivery Application #2 in a conversation
(ACCEPTED) Police Application #2 in a conversation
(DENIED) Police Application #1 in a conversation
(DENIED) Police Application #2

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
This position was previously on the server a while ago, however I didn’t get the chance to apply for it. I’ve been thinking about it, and recently, I’ve wanted to get back into SRP but with a different perspective. I’ve already seen it all, except the politics side. As Marion grows, I’d like to add another role to the table to help him develop other skills as well as experience new things.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
Yes.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I’ve been in leadership roles in other factions before, granted only two factions. This includes the police faction and the delivery faction. I also commit myself to a role once I take it. For example, I’ve been in the police force for over two years, and I was a delivery man from roughly the beginning to until the faction was removed.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes. Being a police captain definitely aided in that.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes.

Summarize what your position does:
Lawyers tend to represent and advise their clients to the best of their abilities. This could include researching and gathering information or evidence and using other legal documents to aid their clients in whatever legal battle they found themselves in. Unlike judges, lawyers are meant to only defend. Lawyers also have to remain up to date on newer laws, as well as regulations and practices.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:
Marion Masayoshi

Preferred name & Title:
Marion, Mr.

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
Police Captain, other work relating to police-work.

How would you describe yourself?:
I’m very work-forward. Others tend to call me a workaholic due to how much effort and time I put into my past jobs. I’m pretty consistent with my work, as well as have bursts of energy where I complete tasks more efficiently. I’d also like to admit that I’m very big on justice. My dream job has always been to become a cop, however I realized not too long ago how little my reach was as a cop. As a lawyer, I could do so much more.

What plans do you have for the town?:
I plan to help everyone. I know I’ve been repeating myself, however that’s the baseline to my person. That's all I want to do. My only goal within the town of Karakura is the betterment of life for all of the population, no matter who they are or what they look like. There’s a problem with underrepresentation of people within the court, and I tend to fix that. For example, due to currency issues, people are often ranked based on a financial class. Those who are considered ‘richer’ than the rest may be defended more or have a higher defininant chance at being served justice. If one were to go against another who is simply higher in one of the classes, they’d be destined to fail. As I’ve seen in past jobs of mine, people can easily hide things they don’t want to be seen from others. I believe if I have the power to support those in need, those who do not deserve it will not be granted with success. As long as someone needs help, I will have a purpose to keep going.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
I’d like to mainly use my position as a lawyer to help those I believe that are in need. I wouldn’t feel right if I were to defend anyone I believed to be corrupt or non-innocent, however if I were forced to represent someone along those lines, then I’ll reluctantly accept. As a lawyer, I will use any research and information I could gather to my advantage to help my clients whom I represent. Aside from that, I’ll be just as proficient with other things that are tasked to me. I’ll treat any smaller works such as simple paperwork just as important as actual trials.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I somewhat have Christian values, however I do not attend church or read the bible.

How did you get into politics?:
My dream job has always been to become the best cop I could be, however after reaching the role of police captain, I realized there’s nothing further I could do. I felt as if I'd completed everything that was left for me and eventually quit my job with the amount of money I had. Of course, I could not continue being unemployed. Moving forward to something which had even the slightest relation to my older job was the smartest decision I could’ve made in that time. After realizing this, I looked for other jobs that would suit my style, so to speak, and realized politics is the next best thing. Being a lawyer instead of a Judge will allow me to work closely with my clients, as well as better help them with their cases as I'm someone who has been standing side-by-side with the law for many years.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A

Nationality & Born location:
Japanese || Shirakawa, Japan.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Japanese, French, and German.​

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice. Upon seeing this, be sure to join the Town Discord & ping Pros#1396 within the help channel to receive your roles & tags

Users who are viewing this thread