SkyFantasyWorld

Level 76
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?:
SkyFantazyWorld
(Main: SkyFantasyWorld, Alt: SkyFantasyW0rld)

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
SkyFantasyWorld#6919

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do! I am always willing to do VC anytime as long as it isn’t during my online classes.

List your timezone and country:
GMT+8 | Philippines

How active are you on the server?:
I am quite active on the server especially on Fridays to weekends, being able to stay on for days at a time as long as I have no schoolwork. Monday to Thursday depend on online school. I do try to get on at least 2-3 hours a day after classes to hang out with my friends or just roleplay with others. On Discord I am online 24/7 regardless of what day it is, I can typically answer DMs immediately when needed though would take a few hours when asleep.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

1 Ban: an ERP ban that took place 7 months ago, ever since then I have gone a long while with a clean record of no warnings, or rule-breaking.

Link any past applications below:
German App (SkyFantasyWorld | Main)
JSL App (SkyFantasyWorld | Main)
German App (SkyFantasyW0rld | Alt)
JSL App (SkyFantasyW0rld | Alt)
Third Language App (SkyFantasyW0rld | Alt)
Filipino App (SkyFantasyW0rld | Alt)
Third Language App (SkyFantasyWorld I Main)
Korean App (SkyFantasyWorld | Main)
Chinese App (SkyFantazyWorld | Alt)
Russian App (SkyFantasyWorld | Main)
Ban Appeal

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the position of Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
What motivates me to want to apply to the Government Faction is that I want to experience a different kind of roleplay, one where I can expand my knowledge and experience in SRP, and be able to help others both ICly and OOCly, to have a different kind of roleplay possibilities on the server. I want to learn the ins and outs of the different factions on here, wanting to experience every one of them if I can, to have a better understanding of how the player base works, especially since I have a lot of friends who work in different factions, ranging from Teacher, Faculty, KPD, EMS, and of course the Government.

I had an interest in the field of law since my first year of Highschool, I actually studied it in my free time in hopes of getting into Pol Sci in College, but later my interest shifted into Culinary but I still read about politics once a while especially due to the current situation right now in the Philippines with the Presidential Election. So I do know how the law works, and I wish to apply the things I learned throughout the years here on the server.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
Yes, I am completely aware and understand that I cannot, in whatever shape or form, discriminate against anyone on the server no matter what they do.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I believe I have a combination of qualities, skills, and knowledge of the law, that can deliver results to the faction that can be helpful to others, and I believe that I can show it through being part of it. I feel confident that I can fulfill the job, while also being able to expand my knowledge and skills through others by learning from them. And to have my own experiences through this by working with others, whether it be ICly or OOCly.

I can see myself as someone trustworthy and loyal, this works great especially as a lawyer due to clients wanting to be regularly updated on the progress of their cases, and that can apply in roleplay too. I have the determination and persistence to get the job done, and with my ability to work with others easily, I can work effectively and harmoniously in a group whenever needed.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am aware of all the rules we have to follow, from the basic SRP rules to the faction rules themselves, I will abide by and follow them to the best of my abilities.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes, I am familiar with and understand Karakura Law, and I am always willing to refresh myself whenever needed. I looked over them multiple times now along with experiencing some of them first hand due to friends, and I have done enough research to not go in blind in my position.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I do! I fully understand my position and am confident to carry out my duty if ever I get accepted.

Summarize what your position does:
A lawyer is someone licensed to practice law and is obligated to uphold the law while also protecting their client's rights. They conduct research on legal issues and listen to a client's problem, give advice and represent clients in court cases, agencies, and private legal matters. They discuss options and take instructions about what you want to do and help you understand how the law applies to your case. They are tasked to prepare and draw up any legal documents like wills, deeds, contracts, lawsuits, and appeals.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name:
Morax Archon

Preferred name & Title:
Mr. Zhongli

Current age? (25+):
29 Years Old

Past job experiences?:
I was previously a High School History teacher for 4 years in a small school in Chongqing, China when I freshly graduated out of college at 22. After my teaching experience, I then moved on to work in a small law firm in Beijing, China, and worked there for a good 3 years before applying here in Karakura for a lawyer position.

How would you describe yourself?:
I would describe myself as someone calm, friendly, hardworking, and diligent in my tasks, someone who is passionate about my work because I love what I do, I want to help others in the world of law as I develop and learn new skills. I am not the type to typically shy away when discussing the History of the world or Law, as I can be an excellent communicator. I pride myself on making sure people have the right information, serving justice, and getting the best results in my work field, as everyone deserves to have the right to prove themselves in the courtroom.

What plans do you have for the town?:
My plans for this town are that I want to be able to give people in Karakura the proper justice they need, to give those who have been rightfully wronged the proper justice that they deserve. I promise and pledge myself to fulfill this role and that I will always stay true to my objective, which is to show that my clients are deserving of a second opportunity and that I would do all in my power to provide the best service possible to my clients. I plan to give everyone the voice to speak out against the injustices in the world, I will represent them and defend them against any wrong accusations against my clients, I want nothing more but to be able to help and teach those who wish to learn more about Law.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
The jobs that I will execute in this position are that I will represent my clients and defend them to the best of my abilities, be their voice and be their representative, as I provide legal advice and guidance whenever I can regardless of the situation as I will listen to their problems regarding the law. I will conduct the proper research while also providing concrete evidence in defense to my clients, to prove that they are not guilty as I write the proper contracts, statements, and testimonies provided by other witnesses.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
As of now, I do not practice any sort of religion.

How did you get into politics?:
As a young child, I wasn't all that interested in Politics at all, focusing my studies more on History as I wanted to be a teacher instead, due to how interesting it was, to see how the world was back then I want to spread my knowledge to others. My goal was to teach students how the past was, how it's important in the development of the future, and how even though it has been hundreds and thousands of years, the events of the past are still present in the future.

But when an event made me realize how the world is so unfair to others, despite every evidence we have, despite every single proof that the person was innocent, there are still injustices in the world and I wished to correct it so that others wouldn't suffer the same path as I did. Despite being only a History Major, I risked my teaching job as I did everything I can to become a lawyer when I moved to Beijing, China, proving my worth to others as I joined a law firm that a friend of mine recommended to me in.

At first of course it was hard for me to adjust, being a lawyer is far different from being a teacher, but at the same time, it has some similarities especially if you're teaching someone about the law, though the same thing still applies to both, being hardworking and determined is still what I do to both jobs. Perhaps it's the influence of others why I got into Law and just politics in general, they made me realize I could do so much more than just be a teacher, I could defend others for what was right and give them the proper justice that they needed.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A

Nationality & Born location:
Chinese | Chongqing, China

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Chinese, German, JSL, Japanese​

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice. Upon seeing this, be sure to join the Town Discord & ping Pros#1396 within the help channel to receive your roles & tags

Users who are viewing this thread