꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
Sockll

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Ban #1: Banned for max warnings
Ban #2: Banned for bypassing
(Appealed) https://schoolrp.net/threads/llsocklls-ban-appeal.52950/
I have learned from these mistakes I have made in the past and have improved & still improving day by day.
Discord Tag:
Sock#1097

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do have a working microphone and comfortable to speak with others if needed

Timezone & Country:
United States
Eastern Standard Time

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday of the week after school for 4 hours or more, and on the weekends I am on for around 10 or more hours per day. In these hours I usually run around with friends throwing crimerp in the mix of it. Ended with me building in my home working on designs to see what looks best.

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
Not only am I interested with working with the amazing government faction, I want to expand my roleplay outside of things in school and crimerp. I think the government faction will not only provide me with more roleplay but will provide me to a new insight to Srp and the things that go into the government side of everything. I hope to not only have fun with the roleplay but learn new things and improve myself not only as a player but help improve people around me so we can all be better as a community. I want to help others and make a difference in their community.

Others may be interested in the intellectual challenge of interpreting and applying complex laws and regulations. Still others may be attracted to the prestige and status that can come with a career in law. Some people may be motivated by a desire to make a good living, as many lawyers earn high salaries. Ultimately, the specific motivations for becoming a lawyer will vary from person to person and may be influenced by a variety of factors, such as personal interests, values, and career goals.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I have a understanding of karakura's laws and constitutional rights

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Prove to myself and others that I can learn and do more things then just crimerp

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a Lawyer your job would be to represent or advise clients. Some of these defendants could be normal citizens or even government officials themselves. My job would hopefully to help get through their legal matter and lead them in the right direction that can benefit them. Also communicate with judges, officers, other lawyers, conduct research and ****yze legal problems, and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations.

Lawyers play a critical role in the government by providing legal advice and representation to various agencies and departments. They may work for the government, and their responsibilities may vary depending on their specific position and the needs of the agency they work for. Some lawyers within the government may work on issues related to criminal law, such as representing the government in criminal prosecutions or defending individuals accused of crimes.

Others may work on issues related to civil law, such as representing the government in civil lawsuits or providing legal advice on a wide range of issues, such as contracts, regulations, and policies. Lawyers within the government may also work on issues related to constitutional law, such as interpreting and applying the provisions of the Karakura Constitution. Overall, lawyers within the government play a vital role in upholding the rule of law and ensuring that the government operates in a fair and just manner.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that upon being accepted I can be subject to removal at any given time

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I acknowledge that upon being accepted I can be subject to removal at any given time

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agreed to follow the government faction rules

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings and events unless something in my family comes up or I am out of town

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Otaku S. Yokuto

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
10/11/1993

Academic Degree:
Highschool diploma

Major(s):
History
Political science
Psychology
Criminal Justice
English
Economics
Philosophy

Minor(s):
Criminology

Work experience:
Becoming a lawyer has been a long and challenging journey for me, but it has also been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. From my earliest days in school, I knew that I was interested in the law and the ways in which it shapes our society. As I progressed through my education, I became more and more focused on the idea of pursuing a career in the legal field.

Throughout my academic career, I worked hard to build the skills and knowledge that I would need to succeed as a lawyer. I studied political science and took a number of law-related courses, and I also participated in mock trial and moot court competitions, which gave me valuable experience in the courtroom.

After college, I decided to attend law school, where I spent three intense and challenging years studying and preparing for a career in law. Throughout law school, I worked hard to excel academically and to gain hands-on experience through internships and clinical programs.

After graduating from law school, I began my career as a lawyer and have been working in the field ever since. While the road to becoming a lawyer was not always easy, I am grateful for the opportunities I have had to learn and grow, and I am proud of the work I have been able to do as a lawyer. I am confident that my experiences have prepared me to be a successful and effective advocate for my clients, and I look forward to continuing to serve my community for many years to come.

Political background:
As a child, I was always fascinated by politics and the ways in which government policies and actions can impact people's lives. My parents were both active in their community and deeply committed to public service, and their example had a profound influence on me. From a young age, I knew that I wanted to follow in their footsteps and make a difference in the world.

As I got older, I became more and more interested in current events and the ways in which government can shape our society and our future. I spent countless hours reading about politics and discussing current issues with my friends and family. In college, I studied political science and became deeply involved in student government, where I had the opportunity to work on a number of initiatives that were important to me and my peers.

Through my experiences and studies, I have developed a strong understanding of the political process and the ways in which individuals can work to bring about positive change. I am passionate about using my skills and knowledge to make a difference in my community and beyond, and I believe that I have the ability to make a real impact in the world.

I am grateful for the opportunities I have had to get involved in politics and public service, and I am committed to continuing to work towards a better future for all. I believe that everyone has the potential to make a difference, and I am determined to do my part to make the world a better place.

Nationality & born location:
European
Eienburg

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
English
Criminal record:
No criminal record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Not only am I a hard worker. I attend every court case I can. I try to communicate with the lawyers and ask what went into their decisions so I can better understand what the mind of a lawyer thinks. I also study law at home by reading up on the laws to make sure I understand every persons rights. I'm very professional and I have this grit and self discipline which can be very important when being a lawyer. Strong critical thinking skills: Lawyers need to be able to research and interpret complex information, and to think critically about legal issues.

Good communication skills: Lawyers must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and in oral arguments. They need to be able to clearly and persuasively present their case to judges, juries, and clients. Attention to detail: Lawyers must be detail-oriented, as they need to be able to accurately interpret and apply laws and regulations.

Ability to work well under pressure: Lawyers often face tight deadlines and may need to work long hours to meet them. They need to be able to handle the pressure and stay focused and organized. Strong work ethic: Lawyers need to be dedicated and committed to their work, as the practice of law can be demanding and time-consuming. Integrity and ethical behavior: Lawyers are expected to uphold high ethical standards and act with integrity at all times.

Ability to work well in a team: Lawyers often work with other lawyers, paralegals, and support staff, and they need to be able to collaborate effectively with these team members. Adaptability: The practice of law is constantly evolving, and lawyers need to be able to adapt to changes in the law and in their practice. Passion for justice: Many lawyers are motivated by a desire to seek justice and help others.

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, we liked your application, however we had to deny it due to us having no spots left on the Lawyer Roster. You are welcome to re-apply when more spots open if you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread