Lawyer | sunkissd's application

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?:

The account I am using to apply is sunkissd. Though, I have a few other accounts; Sentonium, romvntics, SchoolRoleplayer.

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Yes, I do have discord; callum#8168.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a well-working microphone.

List your timezone and country:
My timezone is AEST. (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

How active are you on the server?:
Lately, my activity on the server has decreased. I haven’t had the motivation to play on the server due to me not having a reason to get on. Though, I can guarantee you that if I had gotten accepted into this position; my activity would definitely increase, majorly.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
Yes, I have multiple previous bans, 4 or 5 in total. I only have one appeal upon this account, as my previous forum account got banned when I had gotten banned. I can address my bans in DMS if needed.
THE APPEAL

Link any past applications below:
Most, if not all, of my applications, had been deleted due to my ban, hence what I previously stated above. I had applied for teaching assistant and college, which both got accepted. I had recently applied for Lawyer, which had got denied due to the roster being full.

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the lawyer role.

What is your motivation for applying?:
There are many reasons why I have the motivation to apply. When I heard about the role possibly being added again, I thought deeply about how it could benefit my character and its lore. I genuinely love the idea of lawyers coming back to SRP, I think it would add a lot to the community. Overall, I think It would be a great experience for me and would increase my knowledge in roleplaying. I have always thought that working for any position in Law would be quite interesting, that’s another reason why I am applying. Ever since I first joined SRP, I had attempted to apply for KPD multiple times, due to my previous experiences it lead to a blacklist. Recently, after the events of Preston Herrington and Nicholei Popovich, it gave me more motivation after seeing the drama that can happen.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
Yes, I am fully aware that I cannot discriminate against what was said above. This is basic knowledge that you should always accept OOCly and ICly.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I believe that I have a skill in arguing/speaking. I love being able to get my point across the room and getting others to side with me. This isn’t usually a good thing, but in this case, I believe it is. Along with this, I have good communication skills. Having good communication skills is a MUST for this role since lawyers do a lot of communicating. Lastly, I believe that I’m a good listener. This skill is also important because, in order to go against the other person’s argument, you have to listen and understand what they are trying to say. You have to always understand both sides of the story, and what’s best for your client. From my personal opinion, I think this role could benefit me in many ways.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, I am completely aware of the rules that must be followed. I will always make sure to follow all rules.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes, I am familiar with the laws of Karakura. Just to make sure, I went and read through the laws multiple times againz

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I completely understand this position clearly and I have knowledge of what has to be done.

Summarize what your position does:
Lawyers are usually the ones who provide legal advice to their clients and help them when they have issues with the law. Lawyers can be useful for multiple accounts, but the main thing that they succeed in is the matter of court. They have to defend their client against the opposing team. In all needs, you try your best to defend your client.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name:
Andrei Popovich

Preferred name & Title:
Andrei Popovich

Current age? (25+):
I am currently 36 years of age.

Past job experiences?:
I went to law school a few years back. . but had never gotten the opportunity to actually apply and find an actual job position. The only job I’ve ever had was a teaching assistant, which I may say, was not for me. (Hence why I quit.) I’ve always been passionate about law. . . and basically everything about it. When I heard that there were available slots for the lawyer position, I was ecstatic. So of course, I just had to apply.

How would you describe yourself?:
I’d describe myself as a simple guy, In most situations. I am heavily professional when it’s needed, I do take things very seriously. Out of work, that’s when I’m more of a simple guy. With recent events, my life has been quite crazy. I like giving out advice to people.. Especially when it comes to law and business. These are some things that I am strongly passionate about, which I’m sure you know by now. When I’m passionate about something, I work hard for it. I don’t like giving up. Not just about my passions, but on anything really. Ever since young, me and most of my family have been very passionate about Business.

What plans do you have for the town?:
I want to allow citizens to express their thoughts within the court. My plan is to be the main person they call when they need legal help and/or advice. I’m here to help.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
As a lawyer, I can execute quite a few jobs. I can advise, represent, and defend my clients. The three main things lawyers do.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
No, I do not.

How did you get into politics?:
Politics has always been an interest of mine ever since I was younger. Whenever there had been something about politics on television, I always found myself tuning in and watching. As I grew older, I grew more interested in the topic and decided to do some studying. Along with this, several of my friends are into politics themselves, which was always a thing we bonded over. After college, my love for politics led me to apply for law school. (I had gotten accepted.) After law school, I tried looking for a position available. (Lawyer) Unfortunately, I failed. So I went with my plan b. I applied for a teaching assistant position at a high school and got accepted. I didn’t really enjoy the job as much as I expected, so I decided to quit after a couple of months. . This probably sounds bad, but I assure you it is only because I was not passionate about this subject. I quit because I wanted to keep studying law and because I wanted a job that actually has something to do with said topic.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
No, I do not have a criminal record.

Nationality & Born location:
My nationality is Russian. I was born in Kazan, Russia.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Russian and Japanese.

Thanks for reading my application and sorry if the formatting is a bit poor, I had to write this on my phone.

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
ACCEPTED

- Welcome to the Government Faction, for your tags & any major enquiries regarding your role feel free to DM me (Pros#1396)
- Be sure to check the
Karakura Town discord upon seeing this

Users who are viewing this thread