mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lawyer | Torture_Queen's application

Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?: Torture_Queen

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): tortured#4110

Do you have a microphone? No, as it’s a family laptop I use, but I can be in vc

List your timezone and country: BST/GMT+1, England

How active are you on the server?: I log in between 3-4 hours about 4-5 days a week. Varies on school workload/chores.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): No.

Link any past applications below: N/A

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?: Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying to be a Lawyer is that I’ve been on the server for a few months now and I’ve yet to want to apply for any positions. Although sitting in high school classes for the majority of my time spent on the server has become stale. With the release of the government branch of Karakura for players, I see this as an opportunity to step out and try something new. I also find that this would be a good position for a newer face in the server as I hold little to no bias towards any players due to being unfamiliar with most of the player base. My last reason for motivation towards this position is due to the interesting role I think the job will bring towards the server and its gang/police-related scene.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?: Entirely

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?: Attention to detail, regarding the assignment of charges to actions players have committed. Ensuring that no one is overly charged with crimes they are being grouped into at first glance. Reliability and accountability is the second quality I bring. I’m prepared to dedicate time out of my personal schedule to attempt to adhere to what I need to in order to succeed in this position.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: I am aware of the rules of the Government positions

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: I have read, reviewed, and noted all the laws.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Yes I do.

Summarize what your position does: The position of lawyer would handle the clients' side of cases to reduce or remove the sentence of alleged offenders within Karakura. Keep track of past rulings and hold records according to laws to ensure that rulings are consistent with scenarios.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name: Tadame Wakabayashi

Preferred name & Title: Miss Wakabayashi

Current age? (25+): 33

Past job experiences?: After acquiring my law degree from the Keio University Law School and passing her bar examinations, I worked as a paralegal at a criminal law firm within Tokyo for 3 years. At this same law firm, I managed to work my own cases as a criminal defense attorney for the past 5 years.

How would you describe yourself?: I have a direct and clear mindset when it comes to what I want. I’m a work-driven individual with an optimistic outlook on most clients as I believe a lot of criminals are wrongfully charged for their actions and sentenced to more than they should be. I’ve been told I have a bit of a poised and abrasive demeanour but I believe it's a misinterpreted passion I have for the law system and seriousness when it comes to handling the future of another’s life.

What plans do you have for the town?: Aside from attempting to lower the high incarceration rate of Karakura. I would like to be able to ensure that a lot of the “guilty” suspects are truly guilty. From a Japanese native's perspective, it would seem that the incarceration rate would be due to a flawed justice system as the other regions across Japan hold a much lower number of inmates. Aside from that, I would like to visit the Shinto Monastery in Karakura.

What jobs will you execute with this position? I will defend and or prosecute, if necessary, clients and opposing clients in the courtroom to ensure that citizens indicted with a charge are not wrongfully incarcerated. As well as keep and hold records on past rulings to call back precedent cases to see that punishment is being fairly distributed to crimes committed by offenders. This would include the keeping of transcripts through cases for personal use and use with colleagues.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: Yes, I follow Shintoism

How did you get into politics?: It’s hard for me to say that I became interested in politics when regarding working with the law. Albeit you could say that the politics that come with Karakura in the news have drawn me to come here seeking to alleviate the tension that seems to boil between the police and gangs.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: No, N/A

Nationality & Born location: Japanese. Tokyo, JP

Fluent languages: (Underline your native): Japanese

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread