Level 7
ZekesHB
ZekesHB
Notable+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
ZekesHairyBalls

Previous bans (include appeal links):
The two links below have been two of my previous bans appeals, the first being an unfair ban which was rectified after. Despite this there is no excuse for my previous actions, whether or not I was banned for them. I have spent the last year and 9 months since my last ban being significantly move involved in roleplay, which I hope will be a testament to how I will be serious about my role, especially reflected through my time spent with the Karakura Academy faction.

Trolling [26/01/21] - Appeal link
Repeated PG in OOC [26/09/21] - Appeal Link

Discord Tag:
ZekesHairyBalls#6370

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do

Timezone & Country:
UK, England, BST/GMT

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Doctor Application - [Denied]
Psychiatrist Application - [Denied]
Librarian Application - [Accepted as Tutor]
Italian Language Application - [Accepted]
Doctor Application II - [Denied]
Lawyer Application - [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server:
My presence on SRP is very active and entertaining as I spend most of my time roleplaying with new people and new aspects of the server. I'm typically on every day for varying lengths of time and this is usually flexible so I can come on and off whenever the time calls for it. I find it more fun to enjoy myself with others in the server through my character as well as out of character. Although I have not been recruited to any of the roles yet, I frequently find myself engaging with the adult roles on the server as I believe there is more freedom and entertainment to that area of SRP. I enjoy the lifestyle of having in character family around you and being able to engage with a larger variety on the server, as well as having a bigger impact in terms of my roleplay. Over a year ago is when I created my current character, who I believe has become a deeply constructed character that I am very proud of, I immediately joined the swim team which gave me valuable experience in terms of establishing how I like to roleplay and what the community was truly like. I stick to just playing as one character as it allows for me to create more depth in my time on the server and allows me to build a history. This allows me to have more freedom to interact on a further level with the parts of the server.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying to be a lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am applying for this role for several reasons, one of these is to finally progress on the server and apply myself fully to a new part of the server, being a lawyer is something I am passionate about in and out of SRP and being able to roleplay with something I am so interested in would be an honour. I have watched every court case held while I'm online to admire and watch how the process is done in case one day I am able to partake in that for myself. Another reason, as previously stated is my interest in the subject OOC'ly. It is only natural that I would like to explore the world of law and order in SRP, a server which I admire for its thorough and realistic approach to the roles that the players partake in and being a part of that would truly give me a lot of drive to be the best I can be and contribute myself to bettering the server. In conclusion I just enjoy the server a lot already, and to move on to being a more respectable figure would be great for me as I get to enjoy the server in more depth, and progress through the server which I've been eager to do for the whole time I have been on the server.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have read both the constitution and laws & regulations of Karakura several times whilst watching court cases take place, to see laws being referenced and see how they compare to real life. I have read all 14 articles of the constitution and know which crimes come under what type of offence. I consider myself as having a very thorough understanding.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
As my character, this role would be a huge step forward in his life that I have wanted for a while. Being a lawyer was a massive goal of both mine and my characters and I believe that being given this chance would be a great opportunity to expand my reach and involve myself with the several adults I already RP with but just on a deeper scale. Specifically with the career my goal is to be well respected and depended on for those who need my services, being known as a successful lawyer in the public will be a goal that I will achieve given the chance.

I aspire to bring my real world experiences into the RP world as my time spent in mock trials, real court cases and working with detective agencies for work experiences brings me a lot of experience that I can transfer into my role. I want to earn a reputation of being a thorough, professional and respected lawyer where my time spent studying the laws will pay off through commendations of my work, knowing that I have performed well in the court and managed to win over the jury.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers, otherwise known as attorneys or legal practitioners are figureheads for upholding the law in a courtroom. They provide protection for a clients rights and advise them on what steps to take in a legal case, whether that be on the side of the defendant or prosecution. The lawyer's are tasked with ****ysing, collecting evidence and drafting what their clients should do in the courtroom. They speak on behalf of them and apply their extensive knowledge of the law to either defend their client from legal accusations or putting forth pressure on the defendant and their lawyer to get justice. They must spot weaknesses in the opposing case and make sure that they do their utmost when upholding their duties.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge this, however I do not foresee this being an issue

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand, and will makes sure to put in 110%

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes I am aware, and will make sure that only IC actions will be taken

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have accepted each and every rule

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Definitely, as long as they are held when I physically cannot attend.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

1683908150057.png

Full name:
Silvio John Russo

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
2nd of July 1987

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree in Law & Criminology

Major(s):
Law
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Psychology
Sociology

Work experience:
I have partaken in work experience with both lawyers and detectives, covering all areas of the lawyer career. I was present in several cases back in Italy with large criminal organisations studying the law. Outside of those experiences which I enjoyed during university, I also worked as a waiter for several restaurants over the years to earn some money for living, especially once moving to Karakura where I needed to be self sufficient.

Political background:
My political background is very limited, I often stand in the middle ground on political conversations as each side of the world has its benefits. It gives me room to be unbiased and accurate in my work as holding strict political views limits the mind and breeds stubbornness which cannot be afforded in a lawyer. I am however very well versed in each parties of politics and how they view the world as it is important in a client, knowing their beliefs and views provides a way into a case, judging their morals and what they perceive as right and wrong, also proving possible motives behind crimes. An example could be with the relatively new gang Anarchy which believe they are heroes for some cause which I believe is nonsense, only wanting to cause chaos and mask it with a heroic agenda and I know I will be bringing them down if I am employed.

Nationality & born location:
Italian
Born in Florence, Italy

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Italian
Japanese

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe that I am the single best candidate for this job. I am a fair, thorough and level headed man that always uses his passion to fight for what he believes in. Those who know me will describe me as a patient and technical person, I am rarely seen being irrational or chaotic and always remain myself, and stick to my morals indefinitely. My clients will feel secure in my hands and will know that my expertise will keep them safe, I will devote each and every fibre of my being towards a case and will not stop until a conclusion is reached, my conclusion.

I am charismatic, a strong personality, someone who has a certain presence in the room that is not often seen. In a courtroom I am dominant as I know that my work and effort will carry me and my client to success. I am also a great colleague and will fit right in with my other Lawyers, I respect anybody who steps into a courtroom as it is truly mentally draining and you must be fully confident to refute any claims. It takes a special kind of person to take the stand and try to conquer the opponent and I believe I am one of those people. My life has been devoted to the cause and my experience is more thorough than any of those who will try to take the spot. I guarantee I will work harder, better and more successful than those who may also offer some merit for the role.

My moral compass is what drives me through life, I am a respectful man who spends time with his family, and visits the shrine very regularly. My morality is unwavering and this makes me a very successful lawyer, debater and person overall. I will excel in any duties given to me and know that eventually my efforts will pay off as I can prove myself. I would love any chance to prove my worth and guarantee that I will not disappoint. I have nothing but respect to the government and would be honoured to be a part of it in a town I have devoted myself to for years now.

Thank you for reading my application

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:
  • Please contact me via Discord, Aania#0117, to start the process and get you set up!​

Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread