jessu

Level 2
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name): skwunky

RPName of Club Leader: Alice Han.

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): skunky#0001

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/h7Pf2gCPDh

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

Understanding the objective of the club is the main key of the club leader as they need to promote, advertise, and produce content that not only the members are invested in but the community as well too. Leaders of clubs reveal to have a strong sense of acknowledging of what their members would want. I have history of understanding what MY club would want as it allows me to drive the club of how I want it to be driven too. Starting the club will allow me to be in charge of more events than what we have here on the event team bringing out and allowing more quality events to be produced. I was also a part of the Event Team back when it was introduced in 2020.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
: LEADERSHIP CLUB

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Izanagi Maiko - Rosorial
Myung Delaney Yuu Miyake - KinkRP
Bluey Miyake - GodlyRP
Bert 'Curry' Y. Garcia - CeeDeeL4mb
Jina Hyeong - wandakii
Chiyo Nysai - jyuuj

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Finn Silje - MyDadIsAPuddle

What is your motivation for creating this club:
Starting a club wasn't a goal, but having an influence within the school was my main aspiration. Something that I always wanted to be apart of but was never was, was Girls League in my Public High School. Because of it I wanted to bring it over towards SRP as it could also be a impact and a fun club that is able to influence a lot of school spirit as well as change. Though taking back into it's history that it wasn't a Council or a different program and that it was actually a club, gave me a higher and better chance of being able to get it accepted. I tried doing something back then being Club LEO though I slowly lost interest in it before now coming back with bringing it back under a different name, the REAL name. Leadership. I'm not a good leader, everyone has their cons but I will improve to be a good leader, maybe a better leader. I know that acknowledging and understanding the club's objective will allow my club that I create will be able to influence.

What activities and events will your club do?:
Club members only event would be social gatherings planned by the group themselves such as friendsgiving (thanksgiving) and Christmas, Easter, etc. It would most likely cost them a holiday in order for them to spend time together There is a lot of meeting as well as plans for them to go around in a group like penguins.

2 Wide school events would be the men in the BOYS LEAGUE be hosting a talent show and the girls would be hosting a cure race which is a charity event that helps funds the EMS.

BOYS TALENT SHOW:
The use of instruments allows us to be able to create certain songs played on the: trumpet, guitar, and probably many more. This allows the use of instruments as well as talents using pets, and probably even note blocks that enables us to provide a quantity of entertainment throughout the talent show being posted. There is going to be a top 3 winner chart as it would hand out EITHER TOKENS OR MONEY OR A TROPHY.

GIRLS RACE FOR CURE:
A race for cure is a charity event made for the EMS to raise money to help funds for the payments of the members and other utilities that they would need. There would be a entrance fee to participate within the marathon. There would be stands on the sidewalks for water FREE WATERBOTTLES for the runners. Runners would probably have to run through the forest, through the shopping district, and so on. Each location would have a different runner enabling it to be like Olympics tag running. THE winning team will also win money & trophies for teamwork and excellence.

BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT:
Now, I don't remember when this was a thing but I can assure you that Halloween night was allowed. Teacher and student conference was an event not so long ago but what about BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT/OPEN HOUSE. Our club members will assist lost parents trying to get to their children's classrooms as well as make sure everyone is safe on campus. There can also be venders selling around school for snacks and popcorn to make sure everyone is having a well time during the back to school night. This enables not only adults to feel like they're back in school but understanding and acknowledging of what their student is doing.

How could your club benefit the School?:
It is an elite club that provides elegance & prosperity that enables the club members to equally allow the inspiration of friendship and cooperation. Each event is monitored and carefully executed by our club members. We also enhance more school spirit as we will be able to dress accordingly and dress up for like WHITE OUT/ PINK OUT games for sports. It is a VERY unified club that enables for us to inspire "true" friendship, as well as true brotherhood. It drives a new competitive league in the school that allows more school spirit to be held in between each club.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
We will use the club room as place to hold meetings of upcoming events we want to do and any event ideas that we can do for either of the teams or as a whole group. We will propose projects and will assist other schoolmates especially sport teams. It will be used for promotions & upcoming news for what to look out for in the club. We will also give out prizes and awards to the members who show off the club spirit, and banquets to celebrate promotions and congrats those who do well in and out of the club. Recognizing each of our team members as we are a small club allows us to determine who gets to stay, and whos' out!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Attempting to apply is HARD.
As a club that provides elegance & prosperity, it is REQUIRED for you to stand out amongst the others. Applications will be sent through rather IMAGES of why you should be in it rather than in applications. Each member is debated by our original and whole team to see if they reach the standards to: improve, impress, and inspire. Just like a sorority there would be multiple tasks to see who is determined to make it. Each submission has no guaranteed acceptance which makes this club very special and hard to get into. Because of this, we want to see what it takes to be a part of the LEADERSHIP CLUB!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- Although it's a good idea realistically speaking, I don't see this club working on SRP, we had clubs like those before and they didn't work very well;
- The event ideas, although pretty creative, they can be made by other clubs/factions, being not very unique for this club in specific.

Overall it was a good application! Feel free to apply again anytime.​

Users who are viewing this thread