Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
righty#4472

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand and I will try my best to be active.

Describe your activity on the server:
The time I am on during the school year normally varies between 6 pm to 10 pm during weekdays and 1 pm to 12 am during weekends. During holiday times I can be on from 1 pm to anywhere around 2 am. (Please keep in mind this is all EDT/EST)

Do you have any previous bans?:
Thankfully none, and I hope it stays that way.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
These were all made from my other account Baapy which used to be my IGN.

Accepted
Spanish Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.22345/
French Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.26964/
Korean Application [Redo]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-redo.31371/
Spanish Application [Redo]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application-redo.31372/
Glitched Item
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.29892/
Role Request
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.30012/
Grade Request
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-request.31234/

Rejected
Spanish Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.31235/
Korean Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.31236/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On my Le33y account, I am a college student. Bachelors to be specific.
On my Lee33i account, I am a high school student.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to become a Science teacher, more specifically an Astronomy and physics teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I had always wanted to take on a role as a staff member in the school, seeing their contribution inspired me and seeing the work put in to create classes and enhance the roleplay experience for everyone, was just even more of a reason to apply. Now that I have the chance I am applying to bring people an interesting roleplay experience while teaching something that I've also learned in my life. I've always been one to jump at the opportunity to teach someone something new, whether it was just a fact or an in-depth chat about a subject. I would try to explain the subject the best I can so the other person can leave knowing something new and hopefully having that stick with them.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs from what I've read are meant to record the number of classes a teacher has taught in an extended period of time and could dictate how much they get paid as well as to monitor their activity on SRP.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Be Respectful
Respect is not something to be deserved but to be earned, being respectful amongst each other creates a healthy environment in which no one feels or is considered lesser than another.

Fighting and Graphic Language is Strictly Prohibited
To keep the peace amongst the students it is best to put your differences aside once you enter the classroom and listen to what is being taught, swearing is disrespectful and as I mentioned before being respectful is one of the most important parts of making a healthy school environment. As well as both of these actions are just purely disruptive to the class and add no substance whatsoever.

No Illegal substances
I feel like this should be known of course, but still to be in possession or to be under the influence is again purely disruptive, this hinders the student's ability to learn or to even be aware of their surroundings. At the end of the day, the student loses out on learning something new.

No Electronic Devices in Class
Not only is it disrespectful but it also shows that the student is not at all paying attention to what is happening in the class, although I am not losing out, the student is losing out on a learning opportunity.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for about a year and a few months now. I also do enjoy writing stories with descriptive actions of characters which is why I am fairly good at roleplaying.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: They are the chargehand of their department, they help out other teachers while making sure everything is in check.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is a rank given to the Newly Qualified Teachers who have proven through their continuous diligence have consistently hosted classes and shown dedication to their occupation.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher which is promoted from Unqualified Teacher, they are now able to host classes unsupervised and are given a quota like other teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A rank given to newly hired teachers, they are undergoing training and have to be supervised during classes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are a crucial part of society. Known for moulding the future generation, in-game teachers are the exact same. Teachers are paid ¥350,000 for 10 classes a month, ¥450,000 for hosting 15 classes and ¥500,000 for teaching 10 bonus classes. Teachers usually teach visually but most effective teachers are well acquainted with hands-on teaching and the fact that you can learn quickly when you do it yourself.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
SchoolRP would essentially not be SchoolRP without the teachers, they play a heavy role in creating the experience and are the supports for the school. They deal with conflicts and are great role models.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Nwachukwu Aiya Takahashi is a 5’8 trans woman who carries herself in a poised manner, although she may look pompous it isn’t her character at all, she has a rather calming air about her. Her ginger-dyed hair glistened, her curls falling down to her waist in a tame manner. Not a hair out of place. Her eyes were naturally a pale shade of blue contrasting with her dark supple skin, she almost always had a pair of glasses on for her poor eyesight. She is very welcoming to the students and is always ready to lend an ear, as the students learn from her, she can also learn a few things from them, students deserve to be treated with respect as everyone is human and bleeds the same blood at the end of the say. With teachers she is very humble and respectful, she sees them as others who are willing to mould the future generation alongside her which she finds very endearing. Aiya has a rather flamboyant personality when she gets comfortable, she values herself and others and shows her appreciation through tough love, she isn’t violent however but will be very blunt when speaking. In the future, she hopes to settle down, hopefully, start a shop where she can continue to give to the community.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Aiya would approach the group of students calling their attention to her before firmly stating that swearing is not accepted in this environment and to refrain from that later on. Even after stating so she would peek back in with them to see if they are still participating in using foul language. If so, she will quickly tell them that if they continue they will be spending some time in detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Aiya would make noise whether it be whistling, clapping, or hitting an object to call their attention and if all else fails she’d resort to raising her voice to catch the class's attention. If the students still do not want to want to pay attention then they will be removed from the class and or given detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She would act calm and poised, either sitting and planning for classes, going through her phone to check up on interactions, or just taking a rest. If others were in there she would most definitely invite them over for a little chat.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
whilst standing at the front of the class she’d clap excitedly welcoming the class in with a grin spread on her face from ear to ear.

/me heaved as she placed a model of the solar system on her desk then went up to the board and wrote "Gravitational Pull" on the board and turned back to the student taking a few steps up to the solar system model. Picking an object up from her desk she drops it and lets the sound ring out before starting the lesson.

/me pulled down the projector and made her way to turn off the lights, she then sat where the projector and laptop were turning on a video discussing celestial beings and starting constellations.

/me sighing she brought up a stack of textbooks going down each aisle and handing them out reluctantly, a sour look was plastered on her face as if she didn't want to be doing this either "Sorry class but today we have to take a look at Newtons Laws. I don't like textbooks as much as the next person but it's still required at some point."

Backstory
Originally from *****ia and Japan, Aiya gets her real first name from her Igbo culture, the name was meant to be given to a boy in the first place. Aiya or formally known as Ayato was a boy who grew up in an incredibly traditional family, there were strict gender roles to be adhered to and pathways already set out for Ayato and his elder sister. Although this didn’t stop them from having fun. Ayato and his sister often played more girly games since she would say “I’m older and I get to choose what we’ll play.” Ayato never refuted, on the surface, he acted as if he would only play along begrudgingly but in reality, he loved playing dress-up, playing with dolls, having tea parties and so on. Of course, his father wasn’t taking kindly to this, he wanted to raise a manly man and to see his son always dolled up in a dress of sorts and playing with dolls only infuriated him further. By the time Ayato was 8 his father would rarely ever let him see his sister, Ayato was always told to go and play with the other boys, oftentimes dropping Ayato off at school then telling him to go with a friend of his to their house to play till he was picked up for dinner time. This obviously created a wedge between Ayato and his sister where Ayato began to demonize whatever was girly whilst his sister had no clue why he was always so hostile. His father encouraged this behaviour which led Ayato to quite literally terrorize his sister for just enjoying girly things. Ayato saw these girly things as a reason he and his sister could never hang out or meet eye to eye.

By the time Ayato was 13 and his sister was 18 he was a ruffian through and through, harbouring this bitterness and jealousy within him from the sheer fact he couldn’t just live life as how his sister lived it, rather they expected him to join a sports team, get good grades, become the man of the house but he didn’t want any of that. His father even put him in an all-boys junior high school to stop him from getting distracted by girls and all the glamour and glitz of them. This only further sent him into a spiral once he realized he wasn’t interested in girls romantically. But to combat these feelings he only buried himself further into schoolwork and extracurricular activities. He became what his father wanted him to be but he was never truly happy. By 15 he had gotten into fights over the f-slur being thrown around since everyone noticed his uninterest in girls and his odd behaviour around the other boys of his football team.

In high school, Ayato was no better, although he had resolved issues with his elder sister who had accepted him and let him do all those girly things which he antagonized once again. For once Ayato considered himself happy, he would sometimes even go out with his sister fully clothed from head to toe in women's clothes, makeup and even a wig, and due to his lanky and short build, he was usually overlooked as a boy. He even gave himself the name Aiya whenever he had to introduce himself. Of course, all of this came to a head when his father found out he was cross-dressing and had a meltdown, destroying the outfits, makeup, and whatever else he could find in his sight. Not only that, it was even found out at the high school of his cross-dressing and he had to transfer out due to severe bullying.

By this time he had a 5-year-old niece named Reiko, who looked up to him. She’d follow him around everywhere proclaiming that she would be the next Ayato. Although this flattered him he took a good look at himself and wondered if this was the sort of role model he’d want to be for his niece. He was 20, living in seclusion, his father despised him, his mother never wanted to look at him, his sister… was happily married to a man living her best life right now and had given birth to a few sons and Reiko, although she got pregnant early the family still supported her through the pregnancies. This was the time when Ayato truly did his most contemplating, rethinking the last 20 years of his life and really coming to the conclusion of who he was. He wasn’t a he at all, he was always meant to be a woman. With this realization, she decided if she was going to continue living like this she would at least come out to her parents properly. So, on a warm summer evening, Aiya had called her family into the living room and told them who she was. Chaos ensued when her mother began crying, and her father screamed and hit her, practically beating her half to death, she only escaped when her sister tore her away from her father and took Aiya back to her home. Aiya chose not to enter to not be seen in such a state by Reiko, rather she just sat outside almost the whole night.

Aiya registered herself in college in order to get a teaching certificate and she did exactly what she set out to do. Except for this time she did it her way, she dressed how she liked and her sister even offered to pay to start her transition since she knew how much this meant to her. Aiya refused, whatever she was going to achieve now was going to be without anyone's help.

Fast forward 5 years, Aiya has been putting herself through college with the help of her sister here and there and has finally gotten her degree. Her transitioning journey is coming along and she has been on estrogen for about 3 years now. She decided that this would be a great time for a change of scenery. With that, Aiya packed up and moved to South Korea in which she went on a working visa and worked as a substitute teacher for about 3 years before getting her first teaching job at 28 which was a huge leap for her. She carried on teaching for about 2 more years before taking a break at 30 to get her well-needed top and bottom surgery in the United States. After recovery and all, she had come back to teach another 5 years. After which she had gotten a call from a phone number claiming to be her niece Reiko, now called Lee who wanted to get back in touch. She jumped at the opportunity to meet Lee once again and booked the first flight back to Japan, she was most definitely still not over the horrible memories that Japan held but she wanted to come back and become that true role model that she couldn’t be 15 years ago. Becoming a teacher here again to do what she does best.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Aiya Takahashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Nwachukwu
Preferred Name: Aiya

Age (Minimum is 27): 35
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: *****ian and Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details