Lemonloboalt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Scooby2#7433

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say im pretty active on the server, i play up to 8 hours or more everyday i don't generally have a
set days where i cant play or can play.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned twice, once for assisting a bypasser and that was I'm pretty sure around the 15th, of January the other was for failure to comply with staff while my sister and I were trying to get an apartment each, I don't remember when this was.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand and will remain as active as I can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school librarian provides services, information and resources for students and teaches when needed and asked for. They are also responsible for the organisation of the books, keeping tabs of when they are checking in and out. One of the only ways they do this is by purchasing a library card from the librarians [For 2,000 yen] to check out a book when they would like. The reason that it is this way is because it means the librarians can tell when and who took the books and when to return the books. Handing out and taking books is just one part of their jobs. If a student requests it, a librarian can suggest books based on what they are looking for or interested in reading. They can help locate the category that they would like. In addition to all of this students can turn in books they have written that they think people will enjoy reading. In addition to keeping the books organised, a librarian is to make sure the library stays in order and generally clean.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My first experience in role play was when I joined SchoolRP, in 2022. I may not have been the best role-player then. However, I began developing a more serious way of Roleplay, along with watching others role-playing and my sister teaching me how to play. Currently with that experience I’ve gained added more to my ability of detailing in many of my actions, some of which contain a decent amount of detail.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
My main aim when joining KHS is to gain experience from being a school employee for any possible future job, as well as to know how it feels to become a Librarian, helping students with buying books or whatever it may be that they desire while in the Library. I’ve been receiving help from the fellow Librarians for the years I attended KHS. I believe a familiar environment is where I feel confident in, knowing my surroundings as well as its rules. What’s allowed and what’s not allowed.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Main] Lemonlobo / Grade 12
[Alt] Lemonloboalt Grade 9

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Lilu would look at them in a calm and civil manner as she told the student that language isn't tolerated here she would then give the student a warning or two warnings if they didn't listen she would hand them a detention slip

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Lilu would walk up to them telling them to break it up if they didn't listen she’d give them a warning if they continued to keep fighting she would give them one last warning before handing out detention slips

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Lilu would pull the employee away from any students telling them that it's highly inappropriate and dangerous if they don’t listen and continue to do said dangerous and inappropriate things. She would take it up with the higher ups.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
When Lilu is in the break room she’d socialize with other school employees ask them how them how their day was going if they needed anything things like that if they ended up saying they wasn't okay she’d try her best to help them in anyway possible she’d also tell them know she;d be there if they needed to talk about anything.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She’d perk up at the sound of the familiar bell ringing through the school before she sat up straight into her chair. she would be wearing her normal neutral look as she wished the students, and passing teaches a lovely day or afternoon she’d then listen to the radio before she would say good morning over it.

/me Nodded her head as she listened to what the student was saying to her before. “You would like to know where the fiction section is alright, follow me” she would then exit her station before leading them to said location before she said. “Here you go, if you need anything else just come back to the front and ask” she’d then return back to her station.

/me She’d decide to take a stroll around the library as she checked everywhere looking for any sort of mess or chairs that had been moved, before she found some trash she’d pick it up before throwing it in the bin as she would, then push the chairs in where needed as she took out some cleaning products spraying it on the table and thoroughly whipped it down before putting it away looking at the bookshelves fixing any books that were out of place.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Lilu Higasa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Higasa, Lilu

Age (Minimum is 25): 28

Academic Degree: Masters
Major(s): Japanese Literature
Minors: Creative Writing

Nationality: Korean / Japanese
Known Languages: None yet

Backstory
Lilu was born in the late 1990’s in early March, in Tokyo Japan. She grew up with her mother and 3 other siblings. Their dad ended up passing away from getting too sick, as they got older Lilu decided that she wanted to explore more of Japan. Her siblings also agreed that they also wanted to explore more of Japan so they ended up asking their mother. Though their mother had other plans and wasn’t quite ready to just leave her home, she decided she wanted to stay in Tokyo, allowing all of the kids to go off and do whatever they wanted since they were old enough to make their own decisions. So Lilu and the 3 other siblings ended up moving to Karakura, and explored around the town and ended up falling in love with the town. As she spent her days in Karakura she ended up finding herself into crime, which included her being in gangs. As she got caught in gang activities, she found herself getting arrested a couple times and injured a lot more often. After a few years of these activities, she decided enough was enough and she wanted more to her life than what she was doing. As she went to high school at Karakura for a little while, she ended up meeting a tutor who she ended up getting close to and he ended up adopting her. This is how she found out once she got older she wanted to help the kids like her dad did. As she hit the age of 25, she looked around the web for job openings for school employees. As she looked at the openings, she realized that there was a spot for a Librarian she figured out that's what she wanted to do. Though she didn’t fully know what to do to become one she began to search the web, and started to take classes nearby at a university. She ended up graduating with everything she needed to become a Librarian; she decided to finally apply at Karakura High School.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Since I was younger I always use to go to school with my real dad until he sadly passed away before i moved to this town and joined the school it was a great school to go to and I really loved it when I was there i ended up meeting two tutors one who I see as an uncle and one who adopted me and from there i thought it would be a great idea to follow them all in their footsteps and also work in a school and my choice was this one i love the school and know the lay out so i thought it would be great.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I’d like to point out various reasons which would set me above other applicants. The main one relates to the fact that I’ve often watched a close friend’s friend for the past few years doing their job as a Librarian. I believed I was able to acquire at least some working experience as a student. Although I can lose my patience from time-to-time, I believe my will towards helping people get to their desired book, comes to a plus side. I’ve asked various school workers what it felt to work in a school setting, to gain an idea of what I would be facing. After a long while of thinking. I came to the thought that my personality could match what’s required to become a school staff member.
────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread