mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LemonzRP KPD Application!

Eden_123

Level 8
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): LemonzRP

Previous bans: I have been banned before unfortunately, but I will not let it ever happen again.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm a very active player with an hourly play rate of a full day or 8hours.

Which time zone are you in? AET

Do you have Discord? Yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do have a good quality microphone.

List your current and past applications:

KPD Application- [Accepted]

College Professor Application- [Accepted]

College Application- [Accepted]

Gaelic Application- [Accepted]

Assamese Application- [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for the KPD is to simply to help out the Police Force its self and create intense and fun roleplay situations within the player community. I also wish to help the town of Karakura and its citizens to stay safe and prevent any sort of illegal activity within Karakura. I'll be looking forward to working with higherups of the Police Force and making new friends within the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand the basic laws of Japan.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Cadet

Patrol Officer

Police Corporal

Police Sergeant

Police Detective

Police Lieutenant

Police Director

Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have knowledge that Police Work can be very stressful at times and requires a lot of patience and determination. Police work would also have a high requirance of team work due to simply making one wrong mistake can change everything within a situation. It also takes consistency due to the fact there is a ladder of ranks that the Police Work holds such as high ranks. Police Work requires knowledge of Japanese law as well as it will simply give you a idea on what's right and wrong.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important within SchoolRP due to it balancing out gangrp and creates mroe of a challenge for crime to take place within Karakura. It also simply makes roleplay situations more fun and intense and creates even realism to roleplay situations. Police are also important due to the fact that they save characters life's and prevent loss of good characters. They are also important as simply any city needs some sort of law to patrol the town and keep an eye on everything making sure the town doesn't just go corrupt.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do understand that

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I'm 100% interested in this role and staying within it due to me having an alt i can play as a highshooler on anyways.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I understand that

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand that as it is a rule.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Niall would stand at a height of 5'11, with a lean and muscular build. He would seem to have nice facial features that complimented his eyes. He would also have long brown and wavy hair that would be pushed back on top with sides falling down below his ears.

What they're like on and off the job?
On and off the Job Niall would be kind and also stern at some points. He would always listen to higherups and would always pay full attention. He is down to earth and also easy going at most times. He is known for being patient and very determined.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Niall respects his co-workers to the fullest and always tries to get along with them and never be rude. He has some simple plans in the future continuing his Police Career and also starting a little family. He would most likely retire at a older age as he is very determined within the Police Force.

BACKSTORY
https://schoolrp.net/threads/niall-o-castello-a-biography.28263/

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Niall Okamoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Niall

Preferred Name: Niall

IC Phone number: 587-566-489

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Irish

Current Location: Karakura