Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:

Everyday if possible

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No but i have Skype

Do you have a microphone?
Yes but i don't use it often

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes i have... i accidentally glitched into the locker area...

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes i can... If its the weekend i'm on until like 3 AM and weekdays i'll be on right after school.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes... I very much respect that as well.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
I will get to help other students with their work or anything in class, and help them do as best in class as possible. I will help the teacher with any work and with all the students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Not really...But irl i have done it before many times for roleplay

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience is very high for roleplay my parents introduced it to me and i come on the server everyday just to roleplay

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Well, I get to help the teacher with a lot of work, and if needed i will help the other kids with anything in class.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would ask them to stop politely. If they continue I will tell them many consequences will be taken into effect if they keep going. If they keep going I will find apart of staff to help me out (V.P/Principal/Teacher/Another T.A).

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would ask why I would have to do that task. I would still do it by request, but i would be very cautious and careful of my surroundings.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell them to be careful and that if they continue they can get in a lot of trouble from a staff member. That they can be fired or worse so they might want to stop what they are doing.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Caney Valendra

Chosen Job:
Teaching Assistant/T.A

Motivation for Joining YHS:
A lot of my friends go there and it is an amazing beautiful area to be in with wonderful students. Kids are one of my best motives. I love them a lot

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Since i'm very good with children and I love them so much. I wouldn't be as strict as many teachers are. You shouldn't ever be too harsh with a child, Give them a warning, They don't stop Maybe you will get a bit angry with them, but kids are kids, we can't change that. So, If the kid doesn't stop after about 2 warnings, you should most likely talk to another Teacher or speak with the V.P or Principal about the child's bad behavior.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
When you apply for something, make sure to BOLD the questions and UNBOLD the answers.
If possible, please add more detail to the answers, thank you.

You may re-apply in 5 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread